Are military presidents better?

The US had 1 private, 2 first lieutenant/lieutenant, junior grade, 2 lieutenants, 3 captains, 1 major, 1 lieutenant commander, 1 brevet major of volunteers, 2 commander/lieutenant colonel, 6 colonels, 4 brigadier generals, 5 major generals, 1 general, 1 general of the army, 1 general of the armies and 13 cucks who didn't serve

So, did military service help them be better presidents?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_by_military_service
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ofcourse, pic related

who are these

Check dictatorship in Greece 1967, a blessing for this country in a time of need.

Which rank was Trump?

do leftists still autistically screech at them?
>None. Received four educational deferments and one 1-Y medical deferment during the Vietnam War.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_by_military_service

>do leftists still autistically screech at them?
oh hahahahahaha, always

anyone currently defending their legacy?

On the political spectrum only Golden Dawn is worth mentioning that openly supports them.

well they're never getting in power so that's no help

any other greek leaders were based?

MacArthur was a huge embarrassment.

Another dictator Metaxas who ruled during 1935-1940. Nikolaos Plastiras was also a great leader, he was formidabble in the field of battle, Turks called him the black rider, his regiment was given the nickname "Satans Army" by the Turks. As a politician he was not greedy, did his duty to the nation nevermind his ideology. There are many men worth mentioning but we go way back in to history, Hellas hasn't had a leader in a long time, the good blood in almost spent.

>Metaxas
this guy still has followers right? saw metaxism mentioned somewhere

>So, did military service help them be better presidents?

Most definitely. Military service makes you a better person and a better man in general.

He sure does, it's a pity the man died so early, probably the whole WW would have been different had he lived.

canada barely has military prime ministers

really makes me think

gonna check sweden now

The Civil War general U.S. Grant's presidency is widely considered the worst in US history.

it is interesting that both trump and Obama did not serve. It's generally American tradition that the President at one point serves in the military, but I suppose, even those president is the commander and chief of the armed forces, that is falling out of style. Especially if DNC relentlessly pushes females and

He nuked Japan. Twice. You fucking shillnig

>U.S. Grant's presidency is widely considered the worst in US history
literal fake news

>What is credit mobilé
>Die a drunk poor oaf, led the greatest nation.

he is not widely considered the worst president at all

literal fake news

Honestly think it's a ploy to keep the idle hands of minorities from chimping out. Then they can use their GI bill to get some training school to support themselves so they don't have to rob grandma.

Obama ruined our Armed Forces. Restoring the US Military esprit de corps is the turning point for mainstreaming nationalism again. Mattis is going to turn it into the endeavor of Men again and hopefully kick pit shitbags and possibly women. If women were restricted from the draft again and kicked out of combat roles, it would improve the morale and efficacy of the Armed Forces all over. God I have to stop.... Too late.

Why don't you guys join Bulgaria and Poland against the EU? It would bring an economic boom to your country.

>Mattis is going to turn it into the endeavor of Men again
By allowing trannies?

This

well the military is more like a meme daycare at this point for gibmedats, free breakfast at waffle house, and standards are almost non-existant now. If shit ever hit the fan, all of the tranny shit, gay shit, and women cuntery would immediately go out the window, as they cry about micro-aggression as hundreds of thousands die.

well the military is more like a meme daycare at this point for gibmedats, free breakfast at waffle house, and standards are almost non-existant now. If shit ever hit the fan, all of the tranny shit, gay shit, and women cuntery would immediately go out the window, as they cry about micro-aggression as hundreds of thousands die.

Thats why Trump is so great.

That's why all we ever want is for shit to hit the fan, aka war.

McArthur should have nuke the gooks as well, that we can blame the Democrat jew truman for stopping him. The murricans could have won the Cold War and obliterated communism once and for all along with the chinks and gooks.

MacArthur was a showboater and a politician. Not a good general.

Most of the US armed forces consist of middle-class white men. It's a myth that it's filled with shitskins and poor people.
Whites are also overrepresented in combat roles, and the more specialized and elite they are, they higher the percentage of whites.
Niggers are overrepresented in logistics (basically, move this box from A to B).
I'm not sure what role women play, but I'm fairly certain most of them stay the hell away from combat.

This

Women in US Army serves as whores in army funded brothels. Then these bitches cry muh rape like the military owes them everything

seals and green berets, special forces, and all that shit i don't know because i'm not in the military, is >95% white men, some approach >99% white men.

Why didn't the SJWs cry for minority representation in special forces of US military? Are they afraid?

Where the fuck have you been? They've been crying about it for years.
I think they even lowered the requirements for women, and gave them special treatment during testing. There are a lot of good articles written about it.

t. Mohammad

It's not us guys, we don't own our country, lad. In fact, nobody in the EU does, no matter how much "independency" they might appear publicly.

Bullshit, you LIVE there! How about you get all of your people and collectively vote to become a state of Bulgaria before they decide to unite all of Eastern Europe. After all, you guys declared bankruptcy. Just take life into your guys' hands and you guys could get out of this through trade, you guys have a bunch of oil boats sitting half empty.

If no one owns your country, then get a group together and declare it as YOURS! FOR GREECE!
I sincerely hope patriotism returns to you my friend. I don't want to see you people die.

>After all, you guys declared bankruptcy
Never happened.

>Just take life into your guys' hands and you guys could get out of this through trade, you guys have a bunch of oil boats sitting half empty.
Nice romantic thinking, you simply can't have "the people" taking matters into their own hands anymore, and I doubt it ever happened just like that. The largest trading fleet on the planet is of hellenic origin, it's true, but they are not of hellenic interest, they do not fly hellenic colours etc. I am as nationalist as someone can get, this is the reason I'm telling you: we do not own our country, nobody in the EU owns their country. And to make the picture more clear to you: NONE in the West owns their country anymore, you get it? The West must first fall and rise anew with resurrected ideals and ethos.

>Nice romantic thinking, you simply can't have "the people" taking matters into their own hands anymore, and I doubt it ever happened just like that.
explain trump

Degenerate Zionist.

>no bankruptcy
I'm sort of curious what exactly happened then. As far as I knew, you guys either couldn't make the payments or ran out of money.
>Not our boats, not our country
Who owns the country then? The UK seemed to be able to declare that they owned theirs. Why not leave the EU? If you can't leave, the why not convince the government to broker a deal between the largest trading fleet and those that are part of the Three Seas Initiative? Even if the company fleets don't fly the flag of Greece, they do fly the flag of money. You could have your country economy based on shipping while you figure out a way to diversify your country assets further.
>Ethos
You a commie?
Any system will work for a period of time as long as the country doesn't have all it's cash in one industry, like Venezuela. They would have still fell to ruin, albeit much later.
Also, sorry for doubting your nationalism.

Also, I don't mean commie in a bad way. Just curious.

>ethos mentioned
>commie comes first to mind
You should do a bit studying and reading, mate.

Lad... from my viewpoint the people of the U.S, the most powerfull state on earth, do not own their country. The West is a degenerate shithole that needs to be purged first and rebuilt. Only then will the people remember the values that have been lost.

You mean because we rely on oil?
I'll look around how we don't own our own country, but you're sort of making it sound like we don't own it philosophically. I'm not sure how we don't own it, plox help understand.