Record year for murders in Nashville, Tennessee

What's going on there, Sup Forums? Several cities in Tennessee and neighboring Kentucky (like Bowling Green and Frankfort) are on track to hit record numbers of murders in 2017. What is the cause of this violence, and how can it be stopped, either locally or by the governors of these states?

>A Grim Pace: Nashville's 2017 Homicides Surpass 2016 Already

>With more than two-and-a-half months remaining in the year, there have been more deaths by homicide in Nashville in 2017 than in all of 2016. Through Monday, 91 people have died in homicides in Davidson County... That puts Nashville on a pace for 118 homicide deaths by year's end...

>Of the 90 in 2016, 84 were ruled criminal homicides. The record for criminal homicides in a single year was 112 in 1997.

patch.com/tennessee/nashville/grim-pace-nashvilles-2017-homicides-surpass-2016-already

Niggers.

Well, that's a constant. They were also in Nashville last year, and the year before, etc. The question is, what has changed to make them even more murderous?

Pain medication being turned into a forced meme then pain clinics being shut down and all the junkies turning to heroin imported from major cities. That's what has made that area dramatically change in the last 20 years. I'm from East TN I know this from experience.
No this actually isn't niggers

Jews

Nigger is a state of mind. White people can out-nigger the niggeriest black nigger when they put their mind to it. Just look at slavs, ffs

this mutt nigger would be handsome without all that ink

Who are the Jews who made oxycontin flood the south? I've tried to find info on this before but never found much, no names.

GLOWING

White niggers annoy me more honestly at least real niggers can't help it

You mean Purdue Pharma, run for decades by the notorious pill-pushing Sackler Brothers? They actually became billionaires by skullfucking white America. It's quite a tale, but for some reason the media isn't very interested in telling the story...

Where can I read more about this? Wikipedia confirmed for me that the CEO is a you know what. I used to think this was a joke but the more I read the more shocked and appalled I become...

Who made Adderall a thing?

>No this actually isn't niggers

>DA JEW MAN KEEPIN THE WHYTE MAN DOWN GNOME IM SAYIN!!!

Nah. Muzzies. Lots of sand niggers there.

Most of that comes from Memphis and I'm referring to East TN which is almost entirely white outside of about 4 or 5 cities but has managed in a lot of areas to become significantly shittier because of opiate pain pills that got flooded in from sketchy pain clinics there and in Florida

White junkies kill and steal all the time, they're actually worse at illegal stuff than niggers are because they can't into gang mentality since they will only look out for themself

Murders have been up for the past two years of 2015,2016 no surpise the trend would continue ever sense obummer allowed all the BLM protests

1000000% this and I'm in Memphis.

I have to say man the pill and meth heads are actually worse than niggers a lot of the time, I'm not sure how it is in Memphis but that was my experience when i lived in TN (I've moved since then)

In some ways yeah. I get the same feeling of dread driving late in the hood as I do when I see a junkie approach me for spare change. The mentality of gibs is the same and they'll both rob you but the withdrawal effects of these drugs make junkies straight rabid.

It sucks to know (((they))) really are behind what happened in my part of the state at least. Until OP posted that I didn't know exactly who, but I had always kind of thought. Red pills suck

I lived in Central FL during the pill mill fiasco, I don't know if it's (((them))) as much as it's just people trying to get rich quick in a low regulation state. As TN changes they'll head to another easily exploitable state and so on. I've lost family members to this shit but in the end it's up to the individual not to get hooked on this shit.