ITS HAPPENING

Post your face when they announce tomorrow that the Reptilian fleet is on the way and everyone is drafted

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

OMG PODESTA NEWS IS SO GREAT AND CONVINCING TAHKNS FOR SHARING BROTHER

>tfw the reapers are coming

Obama cucks Trump by being appointed the new Supreme Premier of the Galactic Republics

Literally does not matter faggot. Did everything listed and people stay hate me for being white. Quit your pasta

More X-Files episodes.

If the reptilians are cold blooded should we nuke the Earth and start a nuclear winter to freeze them all?

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

Aliens did nine one one. Art Bell was right

Reminder, they are trying to distract you from Vegas and Weinstein. Podestas daughter is married to the special agent in charge of the FBI's Las Vegas operations. Do not fall for it. Also, Tom delonge is a Mason and buddy buddy with Podesta.

Its the boogey man's grandpa!

Between that and Eminem, what are they trying to slide? Is it happening? Did we start the fire?

Yes, I don't know if we uncovered anything yet, but no normie is buying the Vegas story and Sup Forums is making it impossible for them to cover it up. They're scared.

I wouldnt be surprised if this Weinstein thing blows open Pizzagate

But pizzagate isn't real.

No doubt in my mind it will.

>Ops picture is actually real

Wait WHAT THE FUCK??

How is this shit not the number one topic on Sup Forums right now?
What is gonna happen tomorrow?!?!

everyone downvotes

It was, hours ago when it first was released.

nothing is gonna happen

I can guarantee it. Everything that has happened today has been because of the Weinstein scandal.

I promise you nothing will happen. Come back tomorrow and call me a huge faggot if I'm wrong, but we both know nothing is going to happen.

yea but check these digits that says it happens

>huffpost

>something incredibly obtuse
>"could"

The fuck is even DEEP BLACK(ED) experience?

>"we're going to make an announcement about UFO's tomorrow"
>some guy in a suit says "weather balloons" and ends the broadcast

Nothing ever happens. I've posted here since long before geoflags and NOTHING EVER HAPPENS!.

If you haven't already realized this, irrespective of race, you have no business being on Sup Forums on any board. That being said, just like the rest of the population, the people who frequent this location are in the same percentages that frequent walmart. There is no stopping the shit storm that is the "normie".

Because the left is trying to distract from the Judicial Watch testimony in Congress

>incredibly obtuse
They are talking about the BBC

Finally i can take take part in the intergalactic war .
All of humanity can stand tall as one and fight against the lizard people. Send the niggers first to tank, chinks to flank , white to snipe and jews to bribe. Plus we get sweet alien tech and rape lizard qts.