CIA Logo?

He's intentionally showing it to the camera. What is he holding and whose logo is this?

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Do not trust this man.

Lockheed is freaking out because paddock and the other goons failed. They're trying to save face before the storm.

he met some CIA niggers and they gave him some tickets to a Blink 182 concert. COMPED

Checked.

Idk who it is but he's definitely a MiB aka corrupted agent of elites. Controlled op.

Wtf is that real? Lmao why is he prince hall

HES A CIA NIGGER

it's called a seal you idiot

thems is free mason

he has a freemason logo on his guitar

>checked

C I A N I G G E R C O N F I R M E D

I have a pretty high level job offer from Lockheed right now, they seem like pretty cool guys desu senpai.

Huh huh

>tfw dick

Whosthisguy?tldr?

I dont even know who this guy is and ive been following the story p closely, way to fail an OP, faggot.

You should have used photoshop instead of fireworks. fake and saged

Who is this CIA nigger?

Tom DeLonge, former guitarist and singer of blink-182.

Tom DeLonge, former frontman of blink182

Is that like Blink1488?

Honarary prince hall mason?

Shitty slide thread OP

Make as many as you want fag

Masons are still segregated, this image is significant.

>Honorary nigger

What is his endgame Sup Forums?

Tom DeLonge is a CIA nigger now. DO NOT TRUST HIM.

thanks

saijd

How do you Australians find out about this type of shit?

checked

Yes, its the CIA seal. By the looks of it, its a notepad. I had one exactly like it I got from an itsec conference in 2012

(:

hi A.J.

TOOOL

I thought niggers couldn't be real Masons and they just let them pretend off in a corner?

Bump becoming obvious CIA and Mossad false flagged Vegas

The big press conference is going to be about how aliens from outer space caused the dumb bitch to loose the election.