Australia

>australia

Other urls found in this thread:

3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
youtu.be/DJCh7ir0yrQ
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507320142386.webm
au.news.yahoo.com/a/34287540/joggers-must-wear-helmets-signs-appear-on-sydney-beaches/#page1
yahoo.com/news/missing-german-couple-found-dead-australian-outback-021343243.html
nbcnews.com/id/33919797/ns/us_news-life/t/death-valley-bones-linked-german-tourists/
youtu.be/_biqk-lqsXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be australian
>wake up next to me sistah
>"ay dahlin fahk moi that was a noice root last noight"
>ride a kangaroo to the shitposting plant
>get cancer due to no ozone layer
>get stopped by abos
>their faces haven't loaded yet because of high ping
>give them all my petrol anyway
>apologise for invading their country
>say thank you to the traditional owners of the land, the majestic irrawajjialabumbajjiju people
>continue on my way
>finally get to shitposting plant
>shitpost hard on Sup Forums all day so can afford to pay my internet bill ($1000 for 0.1bps connection, 3mb data cap)
>get mugged by abos again on the way home
>no petrol this time, give them some of my ping instead
>finally arrive home, 1 bedroom no bathroom 2.5 million AUD
>switch on the tv
>the wallabies lost to new zealand again
>"fahkin no worries m8 she'll be roight I'll just watch the loigue instead"
>the kangaroos lost to new zealand again
>"m-muh cricket"
>3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
>"m-muh afl"
>can't see what's happening, players' mullets blocking the camera
>go to new zealand, steal some pavlova and claim it was mine all along
>cry myself to sleep muttering "m-muh hdi, m-muh gdp per capita"
>get bitten by spoidah
>die

Nanny states to against the very nature of man. The people who live under them and take it up the ass are neohumans

We're not THAT bad

>>their faces haven't loaded yet because of high ping
Fucking lost.

Yer a funny ole cunt there mate. I'd toss one back with ya anyday.

>JOG YOUR LOG

>the majestic irrawajjialabumbajjiju people
Not far off

Did the results of the ausie gay vote get released yet?
Im to comped to google it

bin that run cunt!

Literal Photoshop. We're bad, but not that bad. This photo is actually taken at Bondi and it's for bike riding.

Man, this place is fucked. I watched 2 police give a guy a fine for having his dog off its leash on the beach.

Dog was like 50 years old and could hardly walk, was actually just sitting on the ground like 2m from its owner and they were the only people in like 50m on the beach.

GOOD ONE COPPAS

Jesus fuck, no wonder it was so easy to get a job in this country. It would seem that all australians are functionally retarded

oi stop bulying us cunt

youtu.be/DJCh7ir0yrQ

>Log your jog
Would you?

I hope you get AIDS
>COMPED
>O
>M
>P
>E
>D

> A meme country has meme laws

WHat a surprise.

So you can't get gay married yet but you can be fined for jogging without a helmet? Is that a real sign? Ausbros?

It ends Nov 7th and they are supposed to release the results on Nov 15th at noon I think.

The most recent data indicates that 62% of all Australians have voted so far and when they polled 5000 people 65% said they voted yes.

#LoveWins

Reminder:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507320142386.webm

Ah ok. That said, they don't enforce helmet laws here.

au.news.yahoo.com/a/34287540/joggers-must-wear-helmets-signs-appear-on-sydney-beaches/#page1

>The Australian Cycling Alliance also spotted the signs, tweeting a picture and reminding joggers that, “helmets are cheap and may save your life”.
>It struck a chord with the cycling audience who suggested joggers should also have to “carry hooters” and wear hi-viz because it’s “really hard to see them among the prams and dog walkers”.
>“I think it’s reasonable. Why should you have the right to burden the Medicare system when you trip and get a head injury? This is for the greater good,” one user wrote.
>“I’ll respect their right to jog when they pay footpath tax like the rest of us,” another added.

The only log I'm doing while jogging is coming out my ass.

Cant get aids when your married and monogamous

They aren't done, the ballot is up until November 15 or something...

Is the outback REALLY as dangerous as they meme, or are aussies just made of paper?

DELET

Don't forget to bin the knives.

my fucking sides

That is child abuse.

you're more likely to die from the exposure or hunger than from any of the critters so not that much more dangerous than some parts of murrica

Didn't know Maoris were so funny.

Well done Hemi.

Come on leaf, let the kids have their fun. Better than huffing petrol and sleeping in the road.

what is the dumbest fine you got in australia?

>fined for driving a modified performance car on P plates because my sub 200HP 2.0 liter 4 cylinder had a stock supercharger

>monogamous
So literally 0% of gays.

>TC4 2012

Maoris are based.

stop spreading this lie.
maoris are fucking scum, worse than abbos and american blacks by far.

Me and my fiance are, but yeah theres maybe 12 of us in the whole world. Not that much less from straights though to be fair.

This is what happens when a germcuck thinks they're prepared for the outback: yahoo.com/news/missing-german-couple-found-dead-australian-outback-021343243.html

will trade for coke.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaaHSDAHJKadhjfhasbdfajksdfjsjjajjaahahahahahahahahahahahjjlHSBDBHDAKJ

....seriously though.. this is joke right?

top kek, same thing's happened here before. I don't think a lot of euros have internalized the concept of wilderness.

nbcnews.com/id/33919797/ns/us_news-life/t/death-valley-bones-linked-german-tourists/

yep

just a joke sign, but the police officers assumed it was real and stood there enforcing the new laws.

>Be kiwi
>Do all of the above but have to walk because no kangaroo

>Reachtel phone poll of retards, go back to seattle

mfw the police have quotas and they'll even admit it

A helmet??? What???? KEK!!!!

jogging helmets save lives.. don't be a wog, log your jog.

or the uk even....

literal retards

Because over millenia, Europe has tamed all of its wilderness.

Maoris are literally chads and do whatever they want, aussies are the virgins who let it happen

no shit

im pretty sure this sign is just to outrage and keep amerifats from moving there

No they're just fucking retarded. Why the hell would someone wander into a place like, I dunno, the fucking Scandinavian tundra like it was nothing? Same shit with the Outback and the Mojave, you don't just wander into harsh terrain like that.

Alright, which one of you cunts works for Channel 10

And the USA bans those kinder eggs or whatever.

The real question is which country in the world has the dumbest, most frivolous and most numerous laws restricting personal freedoms.

You can't fully extend your hand at roughly 55 degrees upwards.

fake and gay, that was a banksy style street art installation. Australia is definitely still a nany state with an incredibly blue pilled media though. just watch Milo on Sunrise from this week: youtu.be/_biqk-lqsXQ

>footpath tax

Why do other countries have so many frivolous taxes?

it's a copypasta friendo

so did you jog your last log?

Can some one post that 'you call that a shit post' meme? I need it for a /biz/ post.

>Lovewins
Well, aids is very embracing and fond to his host.

This was actually a real sign/photo, but it was a prank.

They only released the return rate 63%

Hahahaha jesus christ I don't have any response to this, pretty accurate. Have a (you)

How the fuck do you define jogging? When does a brisk walk become a jog? How fast can I walk before I need to wear a helmet?

FAKE

its dangerous if youre a fuckhead or foreign. common sense is scarce and the animals/critters are smarter than most lmao

cop bitch isn't wearing a helmet

guess she can't run after perps then

lmao P plater regulations are cooked as fuck. you cant drive a sports care w/200HP but i can buy an SV6 vF with 330 because the cunt writing the laws dont know shit about Power-Weight ratios.

got a $360 fine and got 3 demerit points for not wearing my seatbelt in a car park with the car in neutral.

>step outside
bitten by funnel web and redbacks hiding in your shoes
>use dunny
most venomous snake in the world bites your ballsack
>use longdrop instead
accidentally drop your wallet into it
>take a walk
heat stroke and die, abbos mug your corpse for $2
>start driving
hit kangaroo and crash into gumtree, branch falls on you
>go to local pub
run out of centrelink money
>go swimming
eaten by great white or croc depending on location
>watch the clouds
fucked by flying spiders
>open a stubby
neighbours drank it all
>go to war
genocided by emu

shits fucked

suck shit

everyone wants the nanny state and big government on everyone but themselves. I'm sick of Australians they can get fucked. Except you guys.

>see wallet in longdrop
>rappel in with baling twine to rescue the cunt
>wallet contains pineapple
>buy carton

Lol this. Maoris have probably been at where we're just getting to now for decades. Just giving up and keking at people gettign fucked over by the system, whilst living their own lives as best as they can.

chewy caramel are breddy gud, prefer them to original these days, there was a limited edition salted caramel that were awesome too

Australian master race!

ATTENTION AUSSIES, THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
BOARD IS BEING SLID HARD.

RECOMMEND YOU GO TO CATALOG AND FILTER ALL THE 'MUH WOMEN ARE INFERIOR" AND "ALIEN TECHNOLOGY" AND "EMINEM" THREADS

as he said, meme country with meme laws

To be fair, Europe's been tamed and civilized for over 1000 years, our frontier days are not even part of racial memory beyond fairy tales remembering the terrors of the forests. Other than the high mountains there just aren't that many places in yerp where you can go for a hike and straight-up die.

Idiots still manage it tho.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IMRAN AWAN TESTIFIED BEFORE THE AMERICAN CONGRESS TODAY

THAT IS WHAT THEY'RE SLIDING, CALM BEFORE THE STORM, IT'S HAPPENING IN SLOW MOTION

They changed it to power to weight ratios

Top Kek

ebbin

SETH RICH WAS CONFIRMED TODAY, IMRAN AWAN TESTIFIED BEFORE THE AMERICAN CONGRESS