Gun enthusiast on mission to willingly give up semi-automatic rifle

>RIO RANCHO, N.M. - Almost instantly, the gun control debate became part of nearly every conversation after the Las Vegas massacre, the country's deadliest mass shooting in modern history. The shooting impacted one Rio Rancho man.

>Scott Jones is a lifelong gun owner and avid sportsman, and he wants to start a movement by giving up his semi-automatic rifle. After the Las Vegas shooting, he decided to give up his modified weapon to make a point.

>Jones bought the web domain name Surrendar.com with an "ar" -- a nod to the instantly recognizable AR-15 rifle. Soon he hopes the website will be a place for locals to sign up and to surrender weapons to law enforcement.

>"You start buying 25-round clips for it. You're putting scopes on them, buying bi-pods. Now you've altered that weapon and it never ends," he said. "You always want to get that next thing."

>CLIPS N SCOPES!
>Lifelong gun enthusiast

Are you guys ready to hand in your assault rifle 15s with the extendo clips? It's common sense.

Sauce:
kob.com/albuquerque-news/gun-enthusiast-mission-willingly-surrender-semi-automatic-rifle-scott-jones/4631092/?cat=500

Sage.

Gay. Also sage

>25 round clips
>clips
Wew

Cuck looking for strong bull. Must be black.

>clips
jesus these levels of cuckoldry

Guns are only good for defending yourself, honestly.

Anyone with half a brain can into bombs or likewise, it's just that wackjobs love the thrill of popping off a few rounds into someone as they let out a death rattle.

You can literally wipe out an entire city block with about 100$. Luckily everyone who knows how doesn't want to actually hurt people.

It gets worse.
>Jones, a self-made Rio rancho entrepreneur, has been shooting for more than a decade. One of his favorites is a Ruger 10/22 semi-automatic rifle.

He doesn't even have an AR, he's crying about his 10/22.
Ban assault plinkers, #varmintlivesmatter

>I know, I'll repost this shit one more time.
>No mods will notice it among the twelve redundant Eminem threads.

>that picture
Is that a barrel shroud?

Sorry if it's been posted non stop or something, I just got off work and saw it pop up when checking local news. Haven't checked the board since this weekend.

Thankfully there's one less gun in the hands of a person with a near zero percent chance of ever committing a crime with it.

This might be the guy that was on NPR in tears the other day trying to sell his gun collection. He is mentally unstable and I want all his guns seized.

>clips
confirmed false flag

>25 round clips
Confirmed for idiot or only owning a Ruger 10/22.
God I hate these virtue signaling cucks.

Wtf I hate guns now

Lifelong fud trades in his AR 15 for a hundred dollar gift card while all the other fuds are surrendering their old single shot 22s for the 100 dollar giftcard. If he wants to help the anti-gun movement his best course of action would be to accidentally kill himself in front of a bunch of people to shot them how dangerous they can be when mishandled.

This.

No one can breath a little easier now thanks to his whoroism

A white guy next to Albuquerque is giving up his guns? Pills are a far less painful option for suicide.

Honest to God, I've already completely forgotten about Las Vegas. It's a blip on the radar that goes away as quickly as it comes, one of many. For somebody to make a lifestyle change like this after so many like shootings every year comes across as very bizarre to me, it's completely kneejerk and reactionary.

I don't buy the story, in all honesty. I wouldn't at all be surprised to see a check from some leftist group in his bank account.

happening soon. You have bought a gun, right?

>>CLIPS N SCOPES!
>>Lifelong gun enthusiast
he might just be retarded
>Ruger 10/22
confirmed
is NM really that bad these days?

>sage
you're not doing what you think you're doing and this isn't reddit

Rio Rancho is a low rent white trash suburb of Albuquerque.
Town is full of NYC transplants.
100,000 people and only 4 roads in and out.
No Highway access.
Almost no jobs.
Lots of sand.
Corrupt city government.
Rent-a-Cop police force.
Trailers on one side of the street, regular houses on the other.
3/4 of the city has dirt roads that get washed out every time it rains.
A giant toilet.
Rio Rancho "River Ranch", not even on the river.