Drawfag Thread 1834

Drawfag Thread 1834

second rarfag's files until thread 1819: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn (embed)

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1833

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2137244
i.imgur.com/tGNwtY9.png
i.imgur.com/CvX3J3Y.png
imgur.com/a/tKOnZ
imgur.com/a/sJ8gp
imgur.com/a/0YZ7o
imgur.com/a/X11xT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting lineart (and maybe color) on this image, please.

Reference: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2137244

Requesting Hinata and Kenma putting on a puppet show or just playing with Bananya plushes, since their seiyuu do all of the voices for Bananya.

Is the user that said they were working on this still here?

Requesting mascots in campy DC hero outfits please! Preferably with Pitz as Batman, Ai-kun as Superman, Haro as Flash, and Fukubuchou as Flash! Bonus points if Yotsuba asks "why so serial?" as she tries eating Al Gore cereal.

Requesting Hikage kindly hugging Mirai from the back. Hikage cares a lot for Mirai, but not in a romantic way, and she doesn't have emotions so a subtle blush is more than enough, but Mirai can be very flustered.

Thick Patchouli wearing a thong or string bikini, showing off her fatt butt please.

Requesting Sophia dressed in a lewd school girl uniform using Tanukichi's back as a chair and smacking his ass with a riding crop. That or Sophia pounding Tanukichi's boypussy with a strap-on and making him ahegao from the prostate stimulation. Either is fine.

Requesting color.
i.imgur.com/tGNwtY9.png
i.imgur.com/CvX3J3Y.png

Requesting a 2 panel image. The first one having Aika (left) telling drawfags to stop drawing her in with gags and have them do Neena (right) instead. The second one having Neena lying on a couch in full view with her mouth taped shut with a disinterested/defeated look on her face. Bonus points if a third panel has Aika in the exact same manner with a "not this again" expression on her face.

Requesting colors for these chibis of Hotaru, Anna, and Tejina

Ref for Hotaru: imgur.com/a/tKOnZ

Ref for Anna: imgur.com/a/sJ8gp

Ref for Tejina: imgur.com/a/0YZ7o

Requesting Teruha (from Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu) with her bangs cut too short, like the girl on the right. She can embarrassed or fine with it.

Requesting Otoha Takanashi from Pretty rhythm rainbow live in a cute frilly bikini worthy of summer.

Requesting Nonon wearing gladiator heels.

Requesting Igawa, Sakura, and Murasaki wincing at band names suggested by fans.

just a reminder Godzilla is back in Japanese theaters thanks to Anno

Requesting Diego Brando and Funny Valentine in an extreme jousting duel with spears, on motorcycles.

Awesome

So like, did you ever do back and get your /h/ fills that someone posted last thread.
Wasn't a fan of the first one but that second one was kinda...nice~

Yes I did. I forgot to clarify that I did get them at the time but I had lost them shortly after when I was switching computers.
Sorry to give the impression I literally never got delivered

Requesting Rukia snuggled up in a blanket cocoon with her head peaking out, saying excitedly to a Wurmple that she now understands why they make cocoons

Hot damn! Thank you man. Gorgeous stuff.

magical girls with scary big animals mounts/familiars are great.

Requesting Nepgear from Hyperdimension Neptunia dressed as Roger Smith from The Big O, calling her mecha like it was her own Big O.

You got a blog?

Request it then!

And speaking of request, in the mood to color more big tits, lewd pics. Anybody have those?

Might throw some lazy colors in this later tonight.

Requesting the character on the left breathing into a Dyson bladeless fan.

Requesting more source and adaptation versions of girls together

I do not have the patience to request things repeatedly. It feels too much like begging, which I guess it is after all.

I mostly just visit these threads to snatch up things I like.

Okay

I need more of Tamamo in her frilly nightgown
If she were sleeply that could be pretty nice too.

Requesting Laura Sakuraba append

I'LL TAKE IT! Time to put on some sexy music to color this

Requesting a dance floor where waifus are too shy to dance

Oh and btw, what is she supposed to be wearing here? A sports uniform? If so, what sport?

Sorry, I already took the Risty one

A sweaty t-shirt and shorts. The t-shirt can be white or grey. Shorts are blue.

How come you only color lewd and not other drawings?

We can request coloring for stuff not from the threads?

Requesting Lina Inverse drawn in the art style of Ed "Big Daddy" Roth.

Drawfags up for some cutelewd requests this weekend?

You're talking to asoc.

Humbly requesting Arturia in her beautiful one piece dress, basking in the sun's warm light while it makes the dress translucent.

Got it.

Of course. You can always request, that someone does it it's a different story.

ichimomo-tan.tumblr.com

What is considered cutelewd anyway?
Waifu posing in your sweater while its hanging off one shoulder and you can see her panties? Because I wanna draw that and someone is already going to get it.

I wonder what ASOC thinks about gag requests

Fuck. If I wasn't so committed to this midriff request I'd ask you to draw her doing just that

I have no problems with them, If I like them I color them, like this pic sharkbro did.

Also thinking of redoing this sometime....

Yes!

Requesting Chihaya as Aya Shameimaru
Refs: imgur.com/a/X11xT

would anons be okay with their waifus giving them handjobs or anal while gagged?

I hope so but I can't think of one so what are some good cutelewd idea's?

I want my waifu to gag me and fuck my ass.

waifu sitting in your lap and while watching a movie together
she keeps squirming around to get more comfortable

covering cum loaded mouths seductively?

With my dick in her?

Effie with black sclera and as a full-dom but with a hint of gentleness, like a succubus.

>Shopping with waifu
>She comes out of the dressing room in lingere
>"Is this cute?/Would I look cute in this?"

I'd prefer she not be gagged when that happens

obviously not, why you didn't tell me you
were a digusting pig..goodbye forever.

what is the oddest request posted here?

And then just walk to the car and drive away, leaving her there alone.

GUYS STOP. Much too mean.
Just push her back into the dressing room. You hurtful beings.

>Just push her back into the dressing room.
put her against the wall and then penetrate furiously
whishpering on her ear... DAmn you disgusting pig!

better?

Push her back and and fuck her HARD in there. But don't even buy the lingerie. Just put it back on the rack with it reeking of her sexual scent and leave.

Requesting Ibaraki giving a footjob to the viewer.

Touko Fukawa wearing this while looking annoyed because she was interrupted from being comfy.

The bottoms (or lack thereof) are up to you

Yes. Never let your waifu cry in public. Her tears are only for you.

This too. The shopgirls heard everything and saw you put the wet panties back and they can't say shit to you as you walk out the store, your dazed wife trailing behind - her tear stained face hanging low, trying not to make eye contact with anyone else.

How lewd!

Requesting (from Owari no Seraph) Shinoa Hīragi and Mitsuba Sangū wearing skimpier and sexier versions of their battle uniforms, please.

Fuck. I want to see my waifu crying.

crying while trying to stop me from not cumming inside on a dangerous day

Wait for the WWD you loonies.

Requesting Hisoka bullying Macchi with a full nelson like in the reference, exposing her bike shorts/spats completely.

I can't keep these feelings bottled up inside me!

My nigga
I'd draw that too if someone requested it and the waifu fit my taste

Requesting a picture of Karna, thirsty, spotting Jinako's 'lemonade' and drinking it only to discover it isn't lemonade

Also, Jinako wearing a Zero Suit or Eva plugsuit

Are the drawfriends ok if I put additional requests on a pastebin? I mean, do they bother reading those?

They probably won't look unless they've already decided to draw you something.

You'd be lucky to get an extra view to an imgur album, a pastebin is even less likely unless they're really interested in drawing your waifu/husbando.
Your best bet is to include only a couple of ideas with your post and rotate every week.

Well, it's time to reduce my requests to 3

Requesting Mei Hatsume testing a gadget on user, thank you!

Post one idea and wait patiently for the delivery. Why do you need to post multiple ideas?

Requesting a 4koma based on any of the posts in this pic.

Requesting Jack (right) wearing a tube top and short shorts.

Quick WIP btw

Why do you need to get in other people's business?

Requesting THICC Jack in fishnet stockings and a g-string. Still flat, but deliciously soft.

>Why do you need to post multiple ideas?
To give drawfags variety
>Post one idea and wait patiently for the delivery.
This is really stupid and assumes you'll ever get that delivered, there's no guarantee of that. Best to post multiple and let them pick.

Requesting Female Knight from Maou Yuusha being fucked in the ass fresh out of the bath, droplets of water clinging to her body and flying into the air with each thrust.

To clarify a few things, I have not been given any reason as to why this post is getting repeatedly deleted. I have not received any official notice saying OCs are not allowed here. This reason sounds for my post getting deleted sounds even more illogical since certain OCs are allowed but mine isn't. Take for example Rori-tan and waifu-tan. I have never been officially banned for posting this, my post have only been deleted without explanation. Some users of the thread have expressed hostility towards this request and say it's off-topic, but they only bring it up because they also notice it getting deleted repeatedly. The whole situation makes even less sense because I've requested this very same OC in these threads in the past, and I've gotten delivered twice.

damn might as well make a whole series out of this

I'd watch the FUCK out of that

>Just post one idea, it's good enough. Why you need several?
>"WHOA get out of their personal space, fuck you for suggesting something!"

Lucky bastard.

Your suggestion was stupid. Does being told that make you feel better?

Requesting Rakka from Haibane Renmei wearing a Hells Angels leather jacket