How Many Of You Think This Looks Like Paddock?

How Many Of You Think This Looks Like Paddock? This is part of the Illuminati Card Game. youtu.be/tnmyTKkhd-0?t=2m42s

Unreal. Never fails. Shit.

FeelsBadMan ... LOL

>This Looks Like Paddock

"no"

He looks similar.

Lobes don't match and Paddock only has closed eyes.

>

look at the ears.

KeK.

wait so ur telling me they didnt find a video of the guy hauling guns in? the fuck?

I go back and forth on whether it means something. Just wanted to see what other people think. I personally think there was at least 3 shooters.

>getting thousands of dollars of poison gas COMPED

Nah, he looks too enthusiastic and actually has eyebrows.

Wtf

There ears look similar right? I mean these cards were made in 1995. So maybe he looked more like that then.

The Saudis own floors 33 and up... You figure out the rest

And they said he blocked off the hallway access. Then they never said anything about checking the floors above. Not even on Police Scanners. Going up and maybe a helicopter ride out would be easiest way to get away.

It's Uncle Albert from the Uncle Albert's Auto Stop & Gunnery Shop supplements for Car Wars, also by Steve Jackson Games. Uncle Albert is supposed to be a riff on real life sleazy salesmen like Crazy Eddy, and he doesn't really look like Paddock.

BLORK PADDORK

Ckd.
These anons get it.
Alarm was activated when door access to stairwell accessing upper floors was opened, kept open.
The "breach" wasn't the door of patsy paddocks second room... It was one of the black op teams trying to get access to the stairwell... Which is where the Israeli Mossad team arrived from, and then fled back up the stairs.
Plenty of anons have threads on helis doing strange shit around the MB ....
Shooting at the crowd?
Evac the Mossad ?
Somehow the Mossad team got detained.. Which prompted the embassy to send a negotiator in...
Next day were were relieved to discover the Mossad were all accounted for and "safe"...

Un fucking believable every card becomes true. It's honestly a joke at this point, they like playing games