DNA Thread

Post a photo of your DNA results from a test you took. Discuss each other's results.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru
renegadetribune.com/the-jews-behind-23andme-and-family-tree-dna/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>falling for the DNA jew meme

Fuck off you kikefag. We all know that by blood you Jews are not the true Israelites and that you are desperately searching for the ones who are.

Who better to tell me I'm not a Jew than the Jews themselves?

>Benis/Togo
>the niggers of niggers

fucking nigger

>being such a normiefag that you give kikes your dna so they can freely sequence and manipulate it

>playing the call everyone a jew game
Listen kikelord, how much more will God tolerate from you guys? He offered to give you the world and make you king among kings and you fucked it up royally. The masses may not yet know where you come from but the history and the evidence is already there.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru
>Depending on the source and epoch, these Habiru are variously described as nomadic or semi-nomadic, rebels, outlaws, raiders, mercenaries, and bowmen, servants, slaves, migrant laborers, etc

Explain to me how I am the one "playing the call everyone a jew game" when you're accusing me of being Jewish simply because I took a DNA test.

fucking nigger

I feel sorry for you, nigger.

Any percentages outside of Ireland, Scandinavia, Italy/Greece and Great Britain are low confidence regions, meaning that "there's a small amount of evidence that you have genetic ethnicity from the region, but it's possible you don't" according to AncestryDNA's FAQ. I might be part nigger, but probably not.

Why do american women burn coal so much? I've seen thousands of american posters with african dna and this board is known as a "white supremacist board"

a-are you a distance cousin or something?

Willingly giving jews your dna fuck you guys are dumb.

You're a nigger, mate. I might have believed you if it were only one region.

You have heritage in Louisiana by chance?

My dad dicked a halfy in my case.. Damn Irish.. mix racing cunts.

If that's so, I'll do my best to breed it into insignificance.

Negative, Virginia/KY/Maryland region, and maybe a TX dot I think I saw, according to that new settler thing on the site.

I have heritage in Texas and Louisiana from what I've been told by my parents.

Yeah, kinda hoping there becomes some sort of decentralized DNA thing you can just do open source yourself, little skeptical shipping away my strandz to the merchantz.

Maybe blockchain will fix that

I think you mean
>I'm such a retard I paid jews to add my DNA to the government index

Well i was born Bexar TX and my halfy mother was too, so I guess that gives me true Texan heritage lol My Dad is from Maine, was stationed in Killeen, TX when he dated me mum.

What exactly are (((they))) going to do with a bunch of random people's DNA samples from around the world? Seems silly to be so paranoid about.

It's 7% mate, low confidence means that it's an estimate of the subregions of africa your descendants might have come from but you most likely have west african genes. You probably got it from Cuban/Puerto Rican/ Dominican grandfather.

Born in Evanston, IL. Father's from Baton Rouge, LA, Mother's from a town in Texas whose name escapes me. Greetings 20th cousin fourth removed.

Would you guys like a loan??

There are gooberment agents who collect people's DNA any time from you.. Thrown a cup away? Eaten from a fork or spoon? Oops, catalogued. If you've ever been anywhere in the U.S, your DNA is already catalogued and ready to be used in the next cover-up. Even your voice is being catalogued, and can be used for ANY reason whatsoever. Every word you've ever said into a phone, microphone, on the street, boom, fucking catalogued.

That's the thing their IQ and resources are too plentiful for us to know what kind of deviant plans could be put into action with this type of data.

> 23andme CEO
pic related.

Even if I do in fact possess West African genes, I am still 93% non-African. That's good enough for me to call myself white. I feel no connection whatsoever to any potential West African roots I may have.

Goddamn conspiracy theorists

Someone needs to make a White nationalist DNA testing shit I don't want to give my DNA to kikes.

d-nile

>He unironically gave some random jew company his DNA
>he unironically advocates others to do the same

WEW LAD! you will never survive in this world. You must be a special one thats for sure.

> Every word you've ever said into a phone, microphone, on the street, boom, fucking catalogued
I wonder how much storage would be required for that?

I'm not in denial, I'm just stating it's not an absolute fact that my genetic makeup contains African genes. It's a possibility, sure, but not set in stone.

?? That's ancestry.

Mine says I have AIDS. What does that mean?

Yes, I unironically payed AncestryDNA my own money and unironically sent in my own DNA sample to their facilities, as if there is some other way to "[give] some random jew company [my] DNA?" I'm not advocating for others to do the same, I specifically said:
>Post a photo of your DNA results from a test you took. Discuss each other's results.
No where in there did I advocate for others to send their DNA to a "random jew company."

>(((DNA Tests)))

renegadetribune.com/the-jews-behind-23andme-and-family-tree-dna/

Where did OP get his DNA results ? Is that from national geographic ?

Discuss NEW AWAN thread, not this classic bullshit slide.

>Italian
>East European
>Ashkenazi Jewish
Your's from a Goldman Sachs resume?