Rate my Quran Sup Forums

Rate my Quran Sup Forums

It's a Penguin Classics Deluxe Edition :)

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

9/11

not in the arabic, the perfect language of Allah

5/10

nice date format on your note, very civilized

ash/10

Whats that anime you watchin son?

You're asking the important questions I see

Yuru Yuri OVA+

>flag
Yep

I actually bought this at a BookPeople in Austin, TX

10/10 would use as tinder again. A must have for campfires.

Learn math, leafdoodle, not that sandnigger crap.

I especially like the part where it says to kill non believers in the pedophile called mohammed

I used to own a Quran...used to.

>pic related.

is it okay?

Is it two ply? Single ply tears when i wipe.

I literally have the same Quran on my bedside table.

Newsflash: Mohamed was a pedophile, believed himself possessed by demons, admitted to writing down some verses that were from Satan (these were the ones he knew of, they were all from Satan though), and spread violence, chaos, and death to the Middle East. Why would you assume that a man who lived like this heard anything from God?

Do you have to wrinkle up the pages to make them softer so they don't scratch your butthole when you use them to wipe your ass

I found the setting boring and lacking substance but the Character of Mohammed surely surpasses Jesus Christ from the previous books by his shear violence and pedophilic tendencies. I give it a 6 out of 10.

burn it

Translations of the Quran are haram.
0/10

Not worth burning it would ruin my high to look at it.

Rate my Quran Sup Forums

Nuke NZ

Here ya go cunts

Kek

Is that a Nagant revolver?

Nice micropenis

>translation
absolutely haram.

Don't be a dick that's average for Australians

It's not on fire, so 2/10.

Fuck it, it's anonymous so I can't be bothered taking a flattering shot, it's all about mashing my balls on that shit book.

That's sad. I'm sad now.

So small it doesn't appear in the thumbnail haha

Book of Fairy Tales, mixed with shit from mentally insane goat fuckers.

rating 0/10, as always

I have a translated to english Koran

anybody else here actually have this book they know so much about...do they have a bible & can quote from it?

Burn it.

Top kek

As far as fantasy books go I prefer Quran over Bible.

Burn that shit or you’re a faggot

best post

I bought a Quran ironically for making fun of it, but started reading a bit on the toilet when pooping, actually liked some quotes, quite powerful

since then I've been reading it every day for like 30-45min a day, there's something powerful in it that attracts me

wat do, Sup Forums ? I'm scared ... can I still be a White Nationalist even if I believe in the Holy Quran?

Hiding my flag because of shame