What you going to do now ?

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Who is this Colin guy? Is he someone important?

>a lazy jigaboo slacking on the job and being told to "get up" by a manager

The realest thing on this board.

he was the guy that started this kneeling thing in NFL

powerful

Proof that niggers can never do anything right.

What kind of book is this?

he said he would stand for the anthem to play again... how can he even talk?

He hates blacks and is trying to run them off a cliff.

Was proven to be a fake report.

laugh and watch the left destroy itself.

Ignore it. This is flavor of the week at best and will soon be forgotten about

He likes Eminem's Mom's spaghetti.
He only wants to put his big baloney in her tight cannelloni.

>niggers sell niggers into slavery

>whites are to blame for this

>ignore a white man abolished slavery

nigger education.

>Still giving the 1-10 QB that lost his only owl appearance attention.
He won't get signed because fucking sucks and the media circus that will follow. You can point to Jay Cutler all you want but the Dolphins are retarded if it was down to choosing one or the other.

wasn't that south park?

Poor people.... what are they good for?

Nothng. Let this cringey gay af video be the only thing anyone remembers him by lmao

Absolutely nothing

But muh evil white man. But muh white guilt.

Thats impossible I know what comped means

Is that because you have double shifts at taco bell?

rapping: "i'll kill you with my large arsenal of automatic weapons and also i'll kill you with things that you'd find lying around your house"

also rapping: " we need gun reform naow!!!!"

Probably make some breakfast, pack a sandwich and tea, and go to work in a couple hours. I mean, same thing as always.

Obviously a university textbook.

anyone notice that when eminem tries to "freestyle" about trump he can't think of anything to say? trump curse or is he being handled?

Shit man, that's deep...

Republicans just won in 2018

Dems are fucking up like they did in 2016, but even worse.

IM GONNA SHIT IN UR TACO BELL

2 SCOOOOOPS

GLORBULSDHASFLLDDD DRUMPFFFFFFF

Why is eminem looking so strange? Doesn't even look like him.

Didnt mm used to rap about killing his mommy/gf and say fag all the time? Then he gave elton john a diamond cock ring? Huh?

Modern socratic dialogue.

if black people werent stupid they wouldnt be manipulated so easily.

Drugs and plastic surgery

He's a drug addict with mental issues who made good songs over 10 years ago. So he's clearly the best he dems got right now

Fpmurt btfo!!!

AND HE IS ORANGE!

Hailie is a whore now

Mid life crisis probably. Nobody would spout off the same cookie cutter, predictable, leftist drivel at this point unless they were insane. The pendulum is shifting really fucking hard and people are tired of being preached to about morality from immoral people.

I don't know who that twitter guy is.