Greeks tried to extortionate Europeans and failed

But 1.5 million illegals still got into Europe.

How can anyone ever again say anything good about Greeks?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/greece-map.png/country/de/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop caring what Sup Forums thinks, the people here often have no idea about the world apart from memes

this is the croat immigrant

he made a thread like this the day before yesterday

very manipulative and strong inferiority complex

diaspora croat

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/greece-map.png/country/de/

a manipulative croat subhuman with inferiority complex

You're the turk larping as a Greek, aren't you?
Why can't you faggots just use your own flags, fucking hell

you are the croat subhuman that is roleplaying a german

write something in german and every german will notice that you are an immigrant again

you also dont care about facts and just cherry pick/make up things since you are a manipulative slavic subhuman

This post is the summary of Sup Forums.
I could've /thread it, but it goes way further. Maybe
/board

Bursche, ich bin nicht OP, denk doch mal nach bevor du scheiße schreibst du hirnloses Stück Dreck

Learn to read the fuckinh IPs, nigger, they are not even the same colour

To prove my point we have the larping turk in this thread who still hasn't learned how IDs work here.
I just don't understand how he can repeat that mistake so often

crimea river subhuman

every german that starts insulting here is either an immigrant or eastern german like you

>I just don't understand how he can repeat that mistake so often
its the first time you sneaky subhuman

In 2014 I took about 7 trains with no ticket in Italy from Rome to Ventimiglia (French border)

No one bothered me because I was sitting in the wagons with refugees in them, and that was in 2014.

op is a croat subhuman

Just ignore the Turk. He hates Greece too, but loves to identify with them because they are as non-white and rude and backstabbing as he is.

extortionate
>extortionate
extortionate
>extortionate
extortionate
>extortionate
extortionate
>extortionate
extortionate
>extortionate
extortionate
>extortionate

Western German,but nice try

I've seen you do it twice in other threads already, your standard insults and reddit posting and formatting style give you away
Chances are,that it happened more in threads I wasn't in

the eastern german subhuman from yesterday
still jealous of Greeks

op is a manipulative croat subhuman

Eisai megalo malaka. Tentomeno mouni choiron!

Yeah, who cares that I used an adjective as a verb? Nobody speaks English on here anyway.

>I just don't understand how he can repeat that mistake so often
Hardcore leftists tend to do that. He's clearly a newfag sent from some other place, When I was a newfag, I mostly just lurked.

germans are subhumans

op is a croat subhuman

op is a croat subhuman

slavs are subhumans

>still jealous of Greeks
Hah, I knew it was you, roachboy
Time to go to bed, start posting with another flag in the future, it has become too obvious by now, Mohammed

op is a croat subhuman

extortionate
>extortionate
extortionate
>extortionate
extortionate
>extortionate
extortionate
>extortionate
extortionate
>extortionate
extortionate
>extortionate
extortionate
>extortionate
extortionate
>extortionate
extortionate
>extortionate
extortionate
>extortionate
extortionate
>extortionate
extortionate
>extortionate

there is only one Greek with a german flag you subhuman

germans are subhumans

op is a croat subhuman

Oh look, it's that Greek. Hi.

slavs are subhumans

op is a croat subhuman

Greece have about 10 million people living in it and suffers through austerity spending and will continue to do for the next decades. Housing, feeding and taking care for 1.5 fucking million unemployable people would break their economy on a scale comparable to an outright war. The said million durkas do not came to europe for greece, they came in order to go to germany, that in the beginning of the crisis sheepishly fucking invited them. Further more the said germany vehemently opposed using force of arms to ensure border sovereignty.
Germany just wants others to suffer, so they don't have to and hides behind europeans solidarity in order to do that. If we started sinking boats and shooting at people at the start none would have came.

op is a croat subhuman

>this t*rkroach implies that if we shot the fuckers they wouldn't sanctioned us to oblivion
>this t*rkroach implies that the new tanned-Germans took a plane from Greece to germanistan, while In fact they walked over to Hungary, which Hungary fenced out of their borders and is on the verge of being sanctioned

Get fucked t*rkroach, mutti Merkel decided she wants an even slimier strain of subhumans to enrich germanistan, that's not our fucking fault mehmet

we asked greeks to take 3 million immigrants from turkey and they refused

they will suffer in eternity

Greece is owned by germany, they have to let them in

its not a turk

its a manipulativr croat subhuman

shitskin hiding his flag

op is a croat subhuman

its not you shitskin

op is a croat subhuman

But the timing is interesting. Like Germany saying pay debts, then you vastly increasing their expenses. Anything they got off you would go to migrants.