So now that we are finally seeing the "hammer drop"

was Trump's photo-op with military leaders last week, where he made the comment "the calm before the storm", a subtle way to warn the hive of corruption and degeneracy that they can protest all the way to the gallows but there is no use in mounting a desperate attempt to depose him?

Shitty slide thread OP

I will be here all night OP keep making new threads

this is all so wrong
is it still funny to you?
i dont know where to go now

I think you're right.

You're a jew.

I really think Trump was just saying shit.

this is a slide thread? Always some Abbo or Kiwi shitting up the board this time of night

if so, Trump sure is playing a mean game of 9D chess, and he appears to be playing for keeps

It is true he is draining the swamp!

I fucking hate him but I hate everyone else enough to support him. Fuck everybody.

You know whats crazy is hwo many people can't see what we see.

I know I'm not crazy but I could tell there was some subtle message in that whole rather unexpected meeting/photo-op/mysterious comment episode and I think I've figured it out. Thanks for the back-up user.

>the calm before the storm
This refers to the nuclear war he's about to start.

Unless we do a smart thing and impeach him, of course.

now this is what desperation looks like!

>this is what desperation to not watch your kids die in a fire looks like
Yes, yes it does.

Fuck off baiting fag

I bet you're a scrawny skinnyfat gay white dude

Are you a fucking idiot? Do you actually want us to go to war with a nuclear power?

Trump isn't starting a war it's just posturing dumbass

Really? Because in that case it seems to me that posturing is all he has ever done.

what do you think of the Awan scandal user?

y-yeah let's just de-escalate!
youre so stupid

It's rather simple. All Commies, Jews, Muslims, Chinks, Spics and other brown and leftist scum must be totally killed off.

I'm a Bernie supporter, and I believe it's the establishment infiltrating the Democrats (not the first time that happens).
Still, even they are a lesser evil than 90% of the Republicans today.

Make up your mind: is he starting a war or doing literally nothing for almost a year now?

Agreed

Too bad 100 000 000 K, gamma rays, 3 km wide crater blast, Sr-90 and Cs-132 fallout, etc kill all of those plus everyone else, you and your family included.

Stop being so scared of nuclear weapons you pansy faggot. There have been over 2000 nuclear explosions from tests and attacks on this planet and it hasn't affected the environment at all.

Oh I see now the tactics are going to be changed to "discredit the thread"