Do americunts aka 56% unironically believe that no-go zones exist in Europe?

Do americunts aka 56% unironically believe that no-go zones exist in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCsEqKjP9p0
video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/10/10/8690139115199414916/640x360_MP4_8690139115199414916.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

... they do.

They are overblown.

I prefer to call them,nigger containment zone.

You mean those places where the documentaries are filmed where whites are attacked for being in the neighborhood?

Yes.

Is this going to be another "there is no such thing as a no go zone in Europe" thread?

because it is real at least in the UK, Sweden, and France

are u implying they dont?

Europe is a no-go zone, yuropoor nigger

I think you have ghettos that you'd probably be smart not to walk through if you're white.

We have those in the US and they tend to be filled with nogs. In Europe they seem to be filled with Muslims or African migrants.

Am I mistaken?

That really depends if you can still call Malmo and parts of Stockholm Europe anymore.

Nice taqiyya you got there, Mohammed.

An area where no citizen can be allowed to enter? One where the only law is mob rule, where not even the police dares to interfere?
We have those too, we call them favelas.
Thing is: my country is from the third world.
Europe was pretty much heaven on earth until some years ago, they you decided to let niggers flood your countries.
Soon, we'll all be third world. I'm used to it, but I don't think you eurofags will be able to sleep during a shootout between police and the shariah enforcement crew.
this is denial
you're being infested.
will you stand up and fight? or will you perish like the dogs the EU makes you out to be?

I know they do... i've been there.

A no-go zone isn't just a ghetto. They're places where police, fire, ambulances won't go, rather than places normal people won't.

They exist in at least 8 European countries.

I don't like Americans, but no need to lie about the state of Europe. America is no better, in fact many ways worse (with niggers) but don't lie.

> man from an islamised non-country denies no go areas
kys

>Soon, we'll all be third world
This

Yes, kind of how eurofag tourists think we'll shoot them for offending us

...we will

Paris is a no go zone.

lol the fucking belche is in denial

Typical bong kowtowing, sipping the Americans and their lies. How in fuck these faggots ever ran the world has to be one of the great mysteries of history.

Please leave Europe quickly and embrace your fate as the new Puerto Rico. Thx

youtube.com/watch?v=oCsEqKjP9p0

i would say that most americans view all of europe the same way you view detriot/chicago/baltimore

Your entire country is a no go zone,
The 1830’s were a mistake.

>Shootout between police and shariah enforcement crew
user, if only. In the UK, Police has no guns and is starting to become Islamized. Police will BE the Shariah enforcement crew, not fight it.

video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/10/10/8690139115199414916/640x360_MP4_8690139115199414916.mp4

Here is illinois rich suburban baptist girls who were taught from birth to avoid niggers and never give it up before marriage because it would decrease their value

Why You dirty yank hate about "Whiteness" ?

I wouldn't shoot an uppity Euro but I would pop off a couple rounds in his direction to scare 'im a little. Then I'd tell him it was a joke and offer him a beer

Pussy
Even the worst areas in Europe are no match to american hoods

>Europe have half million of african refugee

>America have 30 million of african who fuck your girl

That's incredibly stupid as all European countries are 90+% white. Meanwhile the 56% mutts criticise us.

Pathetic display of a lack of self reflection by an American yet again

Umm...there are no-go zones here in LA...so yes, I believe it.

You know, if a man came to my door and told me I'd have to either convert to his religion or die, I'd beat him to an inch of his life and then some more.
Why aren't you doing just that? I'd rather rot in prison for the rest of my life than forfeit my beliefs, country and loved ones to some child raping scum

>amerifats are dumb, insular

Not exactly Breaking news there chum.

A safer bet would be to pretend to convert and give the man a prick while hugging which contains a slow working poison causing him to die the next day unknowing who did it.

Repeat until no more slimes

So when everywhere is third world where's the best third world place to not get shot? Is there anywhere that is simply poor, that can get along with farming etc. But so useless in every other regard that power hungry murderers won't bother with?

>.there are no-go zones here in LA.
Even in the daytime when people are just delivering mail or things like that?

>Europe
>half a million
They take over double that every year, for the least 3 years, and it's not getting better. It's getting worse.

I unironically believe it because I've been to them.

Depends what you mean by no-go zones.

Are there places in this country that I'm not allowed to enter? No.

Are there places that I actively avoid because they're full of smelly shitskins who I hate being around? Yes.

didnt say i believed it old boy, just that its how the average american views europe. The number of times i bring up europe to a boomer and get the response "oh im glad i went when i was young its just too dangerous over there now" is astounding

The entire EU is a no-go zone to any sensible person.

Enjoy your 2million migrants this year

No.
Be a man.
Stand up to him like one.
Tell him to fuck off, tell him its your country.
Stop being a coward. Unless, that is, you enjoy living like a slave. I know what I would do.
See this loser here as an example
He thinks that his country will be 90% white forever.
He doesn't understand that it went from 99% to 90% in less than a decade. He either doesn't know or doesn't accept that this mentality will be his downfall.
He thinks he is safe, but no one is safe from time, and demographics is a very, very long game.
I hope all of you good luck, because I don't think those majorities will last more than a decade. Be them 90% or 56%

>uma delicia projecting
Shitskins like yourself are problem, but even in the worst paris banlieue no one force an European to convert

>t. living in a white neighbourhood and/or small rural town

Yet. No one is forcing you to convert yet.
You think the muslims aren't seeing the demographic change? I'm not projecting, I'm warning you. Soon enough they'll be doing with you way worse than what happens over here.
You know it.
My country is shit. A day where I live would make the average european break in tears and want to die. Not because its that bad, but because you filled entire nations with sheltered cowards who never endured any hardship in their lives.
I ask you again, when will you stop living a lie? I am the problem? I'm in my own country, working to sustain my family, paying my bills.
What have you done? Do you have any children? Do you have a job?
Its not that I am the problem, its just that I'm not the solution.
The muslims are neither the problem nor the solution either.
They're a symptom of the real problem.
You. You are the one who let them run amok.
You let them rape your daughters and slaughter your sons.
Remember Doom Paul?
You didn't stop them. This is the future that you chose.
So, don't call it a grave. Its your bed now.

>overblown
kek

Therefore they exist

Yes

Does this girl fuck asian guys?

"no-go" is too strong of a term as a random person can still pass through them. Yet you can't deny that police, firemen and even doctors are routinely harassed in certain neighborhoods.

And living in Brussels for a few years, I can guarantee the demographic change is real. Fucking morrocan, turks and albanians breeding like rabbits and importing their families.

t. Jean-Claude Juncker

>Do americunts aka 56% unironically believe that no-go zones exist in Europe?
I'm German and I lived in one for 5 years.

You'd probably survive a stroll through Cairo or allepo but would you enjoy it? Would it be a good idea?

The only no-go zones are maybe some gipsy hoods and some nigger hoods in France.

LMAO at people calling Malmo a no-go zone, that place is chill as fuck.
Just because some Turks attack each other doesn't mean it's unsafe for civilians.

Kek, northern Ireland had no go zones before it was cool
>Loyalist Sandy Row
>Free Derry

Police, firemen, and ambulances go into the ghetto here, but they get shot at.

Speak for yourself Pedro

Your entire world is one big illusion, liberal.
If you were drowning in your blood at the hands of a Muslim, you'd blame yourself for being white. Pathetic.

So, just like us?

I have a few friends in Cairo, so, yes, I probably would.

They do...

There are, go to Paris suburbs.

You forgot about gypsies.

They kinda do, parts of London,Luton,Birmingham,Leeds,Bradford,Leicester (at least) all have near 100% muslim zones. Add in TurboPC PC Plod and you now how v.poorly policed areas.

>Africa

Have you been to Paris in the last 5 years? It's above 50% blacks and mutts in any train or metro. They were below 10% just a generation ago. The invasion isn't just happening here, it's already over.

Americans tend to have a warped view of the Europe situation, but Europeans are even more disconnected from reality. Millenial Internet culture makes many of you retreat to a "my room - my university - my favorite place to eat out" routine while ignoring demographic changes around you.

I live in a Paris suburban town that used to be 95% white in the 90s. 2 of the terrorists on 2 separate failed attempts of the last 3 months lived right here. Muslims go to the train station and preach at young people, while the mayor's office build mosques. This used to be a peaceful town where you let your kids run around, now as soon as the sun goes down weird Africans roam around the city center.

"You're not forced to convert at gunpoint" is a shitty argument. There is tremendous demographic and social pressure to make you feel unwelcome. I have been threatened by a group of shitskins on the parking lot right in front of a house I built before these stains on humanity were popped out by their 2-digit IQ invaders imported by the government. They're cowards and will remain cowards, but they will only become bolder as their numbers increase. In one generation the savages will outnumber normal people 4 to 1 in most suburban areas. What then?

How is that denial?They are niggger containment zones because they keep niggers away from the general population, of course, if you go there you are going to get mugged or beaten so yes they are no go zones too, if a pizza delivery guy can't go there after the sun is down it is a no go zone for me and there is quite a few of them in Lisbon.

Apparently, your anus isn't a no-go zone.

yup she gets riced by Koreans, it's not as bad as mud sharks but still lame

They do exist. I don't go to London at all.

We should your mayor a Muslim by any chance?

kek i have seen these got the other ones

But they do exist, you fucktard

Yes and they are right to believe so.

>overblown
I see what you did there

They do exist you fucking muzzrat

they exist both in western europe and little known fact in russia that does not mean america does not have them as well

>What then?
You'll do what we did about a generation ago -- move to areas without shitskins and start relying on cars instead of public transit. Car ownership requires a minimum of agency and wealth which limits who can access your neighborhood. You thought urban sprawl was bad before....

Politicians need to be burned alive for this.

They do exist, but by European standards Detroit would be a literal warzone.
What we call a no-go zone is just most of the cities in America.

t. Ahmed Abdullah Mustafa

I have this.

I've been to Stockholm I've seen Riggby

They most certainly exist in England. I have seen them first hand.

Ours are because of niggers not arabs and are very small localized neighborhoods

sweden is perfect on so many levels
also us not so bad thanks

This is the dumbest shit any western nation could ever do. Talk about complete incompentce putting the general population of your countries at risk of assualt, rape, murder, and disease.

Yet the problem is getting worse and you're slow to respond and dismissive to the warnings coming from those of us who've lived with diversity for centuries.

We have no-go zones in America because of non-whites. Why wouldn't it be true in the USA.

lol, of course they do you mark

Why wouldn't it be true in other nations*

yes for different reasons i believed it was obvious but western europe if they find their balls that is can deport these people

they exist FGT

>centuries

>but I don't think you eurofags will be able to sleep during a shootout between police and the shariah enforcement crew.
LOL.
Shariah will be shooting citizens, and the police will support them against any whites that decide to be racist and attack the Muslims that are trying to kill them.

This man gets it.

How poetic, and correct, that Belgium (home the EU overlords in Brussels) is the country of origin of the ignorant and arrogant OP, and the first response is from Swede rejecting their claim?

No-go zones are very real. Terrifyingly so.