>Former Aides of the President Say
TO THIS
>Sources Close to the President Say
TO THIS
>Aides Familiar with his way of thinking Say
TO THIS
>A Person Familiar with his way of thinking Says
TO THIS
>Former high-level officials and scientists with deep black experience who have always remained in the shadows

Other urls found in this thread:

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yup

Blue Beam.

nothing is going to happen

ayyylamo ((false flag)) to play the messiah role

TR-3B?

It's always been this way. You think Watergate or the people who broke the Lewinski scandal had their names put in the papers?

Forgot pic.

I hope it's full disclosure

A Swedish cuck?

Huffington Post is Project Camelot now

Disclosure soon!!!!

fucking hilarious. This is why I am creating a new media network

I want what ever the HuffPost is huffing

>huffpost

Umm no, sweetie.

>deep black experience

tfw blacked.com actresses hold the keys to the EM Drive

>HOW IN THE SPAN OF ONE YEAR DOES JOURNALISM GO FROM THIS
> >Experts on the matter say
> TO THIS
> >Former Aides of the President Say
> TO THIS
> >Sources Close to the President Say
> TO THIS
> >Aides Familiar with his way of thinking Say
> TO THIS
> >A Person Familiar with his way of thinking Says
> TO THIS
> >Former high-level officials and scientists with deep black experience who have always remained in the shadows
It's called propaganda

Huffpost... that's your answer.
Seriously, this "source" should be banned on sight.

this.
Its all a fucking distraction by the Left.
Weinstein kike sex shit and Trump winning on all sides!
OH! and did I mention Awan case lighting the fuck up!? DNC is fucked, and they need to drag some of the bernie retards that have obviously given up on politics because they never cared about them anyways.
The commie-anti Trump resistance isnt working anymore.
Welcome to Trump America where America for once has a President who (may seem childish) ACTUALLY DOES WHAT HE SAYS AND GIVES A FUCK ABOUT AMERICA. NOT THE DEEP STATE GLOBAL AGENDA.
For once we actually have a president (wether you like him or not) who says what he means and means what he says. Doesnt pander to holywood, and isnt being black mailed by the globalist agenda.
Trumps a Business man turned martyr for the Constitution. If you dont like our countries Constitution GTFO

white women are the key to understanding interstellar flight....

Divine kek

seriously you should verify first

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/

this is the official site to the org. Whatever is going on launches today at 9pt 12pmest

If you want to know why most are wondering wtf. mainly because of the people involved if you scroll down the page also because podesta tweeted about this and his ufo talk in his email leaks on wikileaks make this even more bizarre

LOOK AT WHAT IS SAYS IN THE BOX ON THE RIGHT. This isn't an actual journalist of any sort.

>Every HuffPo ho on an Apple laptop and she can't print

I want to believe.

>tfw hillary was meant to be the president who announces we made contact with ayyliens

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WTF NEW THREAD!!!!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>deep black experience
the jokes write themselves

So they're going to dig up info that has been available on the Internet, but sketchy as fuck, but make it suddenly "official" by reporting on it? I'm calling bullshit. They're seriously going to make up peaceful and evil aliens in order to push globalism and a united world. Of course, the peaceful aliens will like pic related and say we must overthrow our president and enact a communist government to be considered "peaceful"

Scientific world is all wack. They publish too much shit that proves nothing or gets disproved right next day, and media keeps on taking every fucking word of a somebody with remote connection to science as a fact handed from god.

Top kek!
She lost that one too