youtube.com/watch?v=EQFPQo1cD7c
youtube.com/watch?v=CuyARawQRXs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me

DIO CAN

Didn't Shirou beat him?

some fake

Accelerator

Some teenager who barely even knew what magic was just a few days before.

Uciha Madara

Anyone who isn't a jobber.

What timeframe was the holy grail wars finished in? Like was it a few weeks long, months, days?

a lot of people actually

Remember that time you were wrestling with Ekindu when you suddenly got hard and everything got really weird?

GUESS WHO GAVE YOU THAT BONER, GIL

Shirou.

>Enkidu
shit, I always make that mistake

>B strength
>doesn't just smack Shirou with a backhand and break every bone in his body instantly

The VN literally gives you the date at the start of each day.

don't remind me, I'm curently blocking out what Takeuchi did to Ciel-Senpai

Apparently everyone, because his pride usually prevents him from going all out due to reasons.

Ciel isn't nearly as bad as Arc or Shiki's redesigns. She just doesn't have pointy hair anymore.

The latest chapter of Prisma Illya showed that even a Shirou who properly trained for magic couldn't beat Gilgamesh if he used EA. He even shot a ridiculous amount of swords but it was no match for Gil's sword.

The original art weren't particularly good but why can't they stick with the melty blood artstyle instead of drawing samefaces

Nasuverse is pretty weak and Gilgamesh is on the mid tier so basically anyone from a half decent verse.

Not letting him draw EA was a viable strategy of beating him.

That's a good question. The Melty Blood art was fantastic and still a logical next step from the rough Tsukihime art. The fuck is Takeuchi doing?

Nigga his initial appearance sounds like a motorcycle starting up.

It's fucking great.

I believe it was stated that Shirou was equivalent to Archer there.

If not...

Then this fight is BS.
There is no way Shirou would've been able to trade blows with Gilgamesh otherwise.

I still think that's BS.

Gilgamesh is a servant. He is faster and stronger than him.

It should've been Archer vs Gilgamesh.

Nobody

Enuma elish > Reality Barrier
Enuma elish > Ionian Hetaroi
Enuma elish > UBW

Gil is the winner

Probably the coolest berserker ever desu.

Shirou was a shitty servant in terms of stats when he fought Gilgamesh. He only won because UBW countered GoB and Gil refused to pull out Ea.

Prsima Shirou was being pumped with prana from a Grail doll to be able to do that kind of sword spam. Against a Gil looking to end the fight the way Angelica did, the Shirous we get from the FSN routes don't really stand a chance.

GIl vs Archer is theoretically a better matchup but Archer is also way more careful and cunning than Shirou that he'd probably never let it come to a slap fight in the first place. He'd take potshots and if those don't fuck up an overconfident Gil he could take advantage of his arrogance at a close range.

But at the end of the day, Shirou is a VN protagonist no matter how people try to spin the Mind of Steel nonsense. They took certain liberties with how the fights play out and justified them after the fact.

Saber
Shirou
Archer
Sakura

Angelica literally won through her displacement magic you retard. If she didn't have that she wouldn't have been able to dodge his blow or get him away from her long enough to use Ea. Hell, she even had to throw Divine Contructs at him after throwing him far away in order to keep him busy long enough.

Swordspam once he's in UBW doesn't require any mana. That's literally the whole point. The cost is deploying UBW in the first place and keeping it open, and the only reason he needed Rin and Miyu's mana respectively to do that is because he hadn't mastered it at that point.

UBW is explicitly the counter to the King of Heroes. Not GoB, Gil himself. If UBW is deployed against Gil he's done.

Accelerator can.

Arrow avoidance: he cannot be hit by projectiles
Magic resistance: No curses, debuffs, or buffs can affect him
Initiative: He cannot be ambushed, and all initial attacks from Reinhardt connects
First attack immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, it always misses.
Preceding attack immunity: The second attack and all following attacks misses him

Could Enkidu bind Saitama?

bad writting

Yhwach

She can rewrite him out of the throne of heroes if she gave a fuck.

Which Shiki are we talking about?

>Some teenager who barely even knew what magic was just a few days before.
Shirou has known about magic since Kerry adopted him.

Anshin'in's Life Zero gg no re.

>it's secondary hour

they're not skills, they're blessings

Can't Shiki just kill all his blessings and resistances?

No, his blessings don't really have a form and even if they did, he can't be hit
if he can't be hit he can't be cut

and MEODP kill by tracing the lines & dots they see

It doesn't have to have a form to be killed.

「 」I know regular Ryougi can only fight defensively. Well I guess now that she's a servant that might've changed.

it does, that's why shiki couldn't cut the disruptions from asagami(?) until she could see them

it doesn't have to be alive or mortal to be killed but it needs to have a form

that's how she kills the future, because the guy that sees the future gives it a fixed form

Shiki can even kill thoughts, dude.

yo ever play the VN? shit was cash yo, ubw can beat gil no doubt about it, as long as gil can't draw his EA, he's fucked

Male Shiki killed poison without seeing it.

nah because saitama doesn't have divinity, and his strength is equal to berseker heracles

THE STRONGEST

Not sure what your point is. Blessings are just another name for skills.
Even if it wasn't Own Goal is also an insta-win in this case.
It's not even an attack.

and for instance if you consider that in paradox spiral, magewoman (I forgot her name) remarks that araya should've used a concrete barrier (because shiki wouldn't be able to cut it, unlike a metaphysical barrier), and that shiki can't fight servants
shiki would be wrecked by reinhardt with or without his blessings

sounds like it had a form

They are not his skills, they are literal blessings

Even then, Own Goal gg no re.

Shirou's abilities allow him to grow in capabilities based on what weapon he's wielding.

He's like Mega Man.

>sounds like it had a form
Yeah, but Shiki couldn't see it, which is not much different than it not having a form at all. If it exists, Shiki can kill it.

Kill the blessings.

Add that Gil's just an owner. Even if he has original shit, he can't use it properly. The moment Shirou locks him in melee, he's toast.

The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, it always misses.
The second attack and all following attacks misses him

see & poison in your body has an obvious form, it's a physical entity
blessings do not have an obvious form

Would projecting Assassin's Monohoshizao allow the use of Tsubame Gaeshi since it's a skill and not magic?

Not even the strongest thing in type moon.

>blessings do not have an obvious form
Neither do souls but Shiki also killed those.

What happens when gay bulge attacks him?

He should since he can use Nine Lives with Berserker's crude sword ax.

So Reinhardt is either in an infinite-loop of attempting to kill himself and failing or he finds a way to kill himself without attacking IE drowning or auto-erotic asphyxiation

... yes they do

unstoppable force
immovable object

but if it DOES hit him

Poison immunity: Immune to all poison
Illness immunity: Immune to all sickness and disease

>... yes they do
>souls have a physical form
Show me.

>he thinks Gae Bolg is either Poison or Sickness/Disease

But gae bolg uses a curse to kill.

Can he stop this?

I didn't say physical

A curse you say?

Magic resistance: No curses, debuffs, or buffs can affect him

Please explain how a soul has a form but a blessing does not.

>an attack is performed at Reinhardt
So you just have to take him out as collateral damage then.

That shit can't work if you're not attacking him in the first place.

Then tell me what form does a soul have.
If something affects the world it has to exist, everything that exists have an end, so it can be killed.

They were literally ghosts
They literally had forms

You would assume so
You have to kill him twice regardless btw

>They were literally ghosts
>They literally had forms
ghosts=/=souls
I am talking about Tohno Shiki killing Roa's soul. And Tohno's eyes are weaker than Ryougi's.

Killing via collateral damage, twice.

Not very hard if your attacks are big enough.

I haven't read or watched an adaption of tsukihime

Yeah, just a big explosion or two ought to do it
You can't catch him off guard though, he can't be ambushed

Good one.

>Watching Tsukihime
How can something nonexistent be seen?

There was an anime adaption

I don't recall.

youtube.com/watch?v=EQFPQo1cD7c

>This video is not available

youtube.com/watch?v=CuyARawQRXs