2nd Ammendment is bullshit

Hey gun nuts! How are you going to stop tyranny now, you little cucks?

Your precious right to bear arms was based on life in the 18th century, but now your AR15 carrying faggot militia friends would get dusted by one round from this tank. Hell, they couldn't even stop a Humvee.

Face it, you're pathetic belief that you have any power over the government is just something they let you hold onto so you don't get all pissed off because the only job you can find is one selling Chinese made crap to Mexicans.

SHALL

Infrastructure, no infrastructure, no tanks etc etc go slide off a niggers dick.

Afghanistan.
/thread

Can't - your wife's in the way.

Then why bother ban them?

See pic related.

Odds are one, some and maybe all of those guys in that tank has one or both of these back home.

You tell me how exactly that tank, located far away on a battlefield, will protect what matters most to the guys inside.

Thats how you defeat it.

You have Russian AK47s and RPGs??

You do realize that most of the military...are the sons, daughters, fathers and mothers of the gun owners right.

NOT

A fucking leaf, a slide thread, and obvious bait. Posts this bad should result in a permanent ban for the OP.

Who do you think gave them those you fucktard

>killing civilians dissuades the enemy
Worked well on 9/11 didn't it

You sound like a b movie villain. Have progressives fallen so far? You have to be a troll, because you take delight in the tyranny of the State.

>use guns to storm NG armories
>get better guns
>use better guns to get vehicles
Gee, I wonder how ISIS and the Novorussians did it?

That's a horrible argument.

i saw this in the catalog and i just knew it had to be a fucking leaf

You gave them a lot of high tech equipment, especially disposal SAMs. Each unit costs a million, not sure how many regular people have.

>implying you need something that could take out a tank to keep yourself safe from Tyrone breaking into your house to steal your TV
It's not the polices job to keep you safe. It's yours.

Is self defense not a legitimate right to bear arms?

It's faggots like you that have ruined this country.

16 years later in a war king nigger says he'll end, we're still in it.

I'd say it was quite effective, nigger.

Damn, it's true...

I'm uninstalling all my guns tomorrow and formatting my RAM so they never come back. I'm tired of being a rural and suburban retard. I hope you guys all do the same.

Is there any way I can change my vote so Hillary becomes President?

Hey race deniers! How are you going to stop tyranny now, you little cucks?

Your precious all men are created equal was based on a stupid idea in the 18th century, but now your science ignoring safe space needing faggot friends will have to accept reality. Hell, they couldn't even stop Trump getting elected!

Face it, you're pathetic belief that you have any power over the government is just something they let you hold onto so you don't get all pissed off because the only job you can find is one selling designer coffee to bored housewives.

You don't know shit do you?
Tanks require fuel, shit tones of fuel, and other supplies, supplies require supply lines, supply lines require roads, roads are obvious patterns can be observed, bombs can be left on obvious supply line roads. it's the middle east all over again. Also tankers sometimes leave their tanks, guess what a sniper can do then? Guess how many militia faggots could probably be decent amateur snipers? These are the kind of people who grew up hunting deer and shit for fun, don't write off the idea of an insurgency if it had to happen.

lol op go move to sweden and let a sand nigger fuck your wife.

Hey gun nuts! How are you going to stop tyranny now, you little cucks?

Your precious right to bear arms was based on life in the 16th century, but now your muskets and flintlock carrying faggot militia friends would get dusted by one volley from this dreadnaught. Hell, they couldn't even stop a carriage.

Face it, you're pathetic belief that you have any power over the monarchy is just something they let you hold onto so you don't get all pissed off because the only job you can find is one selling Indian made crap to Spaniards.

>United States politics
>Canadian
>Opinions on guns
Look guys! Another outsider talking about things they don't understand!

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
2nd Amendment says the people can have Arms competent to fight a threat to the security of a free State adequately. That's what a well regulated Militia means.
The 2nd Amendment guarantees the people the right to keep and bear Arms in the event of a need to form a Militia, they do not need to actively be in a Militia to keep and bear Arms.

Fuck off we could take your land and women tomorrow without our military AYE

OP turned to dust with this post.

Apparently freedom, responsibility, and citizenship are too archaic and irrelevant for OP. Hell, maybe we should get rid of the whole bill of rights.

American literally has more gun owning Americans than the US Army has tank shells.

kek i tried to post that too.

so hundreds of tanks and other heavy machinery bombing the shit out of one city block after another is easier thing to pull off for a random government who tries to pass something that the population is heavily against than corralling unarmed population and arresting their few more outspoken ones for "hate speech" by police and secret police actions?
good to know

Wtf are you talking about
I mean we didn't turn and run when 9/11 happen
You're just backing up my point
Jesus the state of our education
The revolutionaries got enormous amounts of aid in ammo and guns from France without which we'd have lost. Britian was also fighting several other major powers at the time.

Back pedal some more

... You do realize that in a new civil aar, foreign nations would secretly aid and train dissident rebels? Segments of the military would peel away as well. You lost, op. Shitty slide thread. Join the conversation on the Awan happenings.

>He thinks tanks are invincible and somehow cannot be destroyed by infantry

huh?

B8

>This threads again
You're an illiterate slave right? No one who knows how to read could post a useless thread like you. Fucking faggot
>What is Vietnam
>What is korea
>What is FARC
>What is ISIS
>What is Iraq

If you expect an easy fight for your rights you're an idiot, guerrillas can fight back effectively against better armed governments, but you don't know that, brainlet.

>other nations would intervene
Which means they would also send you guns making your current guns moot. Also, they'd have to get past the world's largest navy in their own waters.
>vietnam
Soviet aid. You think they shot down B-52's with rifles?
>Korea
North and South both had conventional military. Including tanks and planes.
>ISIS
Tanks and ex soviet weaponry. Even had a fighter plane.
>FARC
Terrorists who lost after getting shipments of aid from Libya. Most significantly all semtex used by IRA were from a single Libyan shipment.
>Iraq
Which one? The revolution which didn't go anywhere or the military that was full of tanks?

If infantry had anti tank weapons. You can't damage two inches of tank armor with 5.56

>If infantry had anti tank weapons.

2nd amendment guarantees us the right to own anti-tank weapons.

BE

If it ever come down to a point that the government/elites would try to wage actual armed conflict using the military against their own people, it may be assumed that a significant portion of the military would rebel and side with the people.

Hey its this thread again! huh

What a defeatist faggot you are, and how untrustful of your fellow citizens, how can a million or two fight against more than 100 million of armed individuals?
Those guerrillas never had millions in their ranks, the American population has, it also have access to a shit ton of information, is close to the enemy, and have far more vehicles than the ones mentioned combined. The army it's not invisible, they eat too, they sleep too, they have loved ones. How low you know about your country

American military is funded by American taxpayers. Citizen uprising means no more funds for American military. Soldiers don't get paid or fed and nobody is left to drive the tanks.

A single Javelin is $250,000 for a single shot, and Raytheon doesn't sell these commercially. No one but the military has them. An average American family would have to sell their house to buy one of these.

>thinking every country that wants to see America destroy itself wouldn't jump at the chance to arm the rebels.

Every single piece of the "Bill of Rights" is based on life in the 18th century including your right to a fair and speedy jury trial, your right to not incriminate yourself, and your right to now have your property searched and seized without cause.
I guess all those rights are not important anymore too. Good to know.

Lol good luck trying to hold a city with tanks jets and drones when the whole of the population has rifles. And even more luck to getting any supplies to you.

>No one but the military has them.
I doubt that.

It doesn't matter that the average american can't afford one. We don't need 300 million anti-tank missiles.

That is if the American population all simultaneously rebelled. Half of the population is women, half of this aren't fighting age and half of that are on the other side. What would actually happen is a small fraction take up arms, like in Ireland of Afghanistan. In the Civil War for example, no more than 10% of the population was fighting at its peak.

The American government actually has way more information than its people. Did you know it's legal for the American government to tap any electronic transmission without a warrant? They have access to legal records, education, family background, financial status, political leanings. And with 90% of the population mouthing off on social media it's easier than ever to know someone.

I'm realistic. I'm not saying guns wouldn't help, I'm saying the typical idea of a righteous population overthrowing a tyrannical government with nothing but wits, elbow grease and their gun is a fantasy.

Have you ever seen a citizen own a Javelin? Empty launchers, yes, they get them from ex soliders. But explosives are a controlled substance, I'm pretty sure even if you could get Raytheon to sell to you, there's a lot of mountain of red tape, if it's even legal.

If they could send AA guns and anti tank weapons, they can send rifles, making your guns moot. So your guns amount to helping these foreign powers ship less things.

Yeah, you can guard all the politicians and all their families while fighting gangs of armed mens in cities. It's not like your image matters or that you can't control a country of dead bodies and burned cities, nothing like that.
You know why those guerrillas were not successful? Because they weren't close to the enemy, the American people are fighting in their land, they know the politicians names, they know their directions, they know where are the commissaries,They know exactly we're to strike, the others didn't had that privilege in their fights.
It just takes one hundred mens to take a simply politician assembly, and the police nor the army can react in time to stop it.
They will erode fighting against their own people, they can't cross lines that were acceptable against foreigners. The moment the USA citizens fight against the government, then the government already lost.

So, facilitating a facet of the supply train? Them not having to ship so many rifles is a good thing for them. I can tell you're a limp wristed little bitch if you don't understand the importance of logistics.
"You will not find it difficult to prove that battles, campaigns, and even wars have been won or lost primarily because of logistics" -Dwight D Eisenhower.

The terrible realities of countrymen killing one another is different from fantasy, but there are some who would fight if our government and ver became open tyranny. I pray to God this never happens. Remember historically all tyrannies started by disarming the populace.

To own a well functioning weapon and understand the responsibility that comes with it is an American virtue.

Many would not accept foreign aid, but would depend on those within the tyrannical government for aid.

This is a nightmare scenario, but freedom is worth dying for, and if we were to be killed by an unamerican regime, then we should die standing up, and preferably with something by which we could defend ourselves.

This would only be in the very worst of cases. Only if America was no longer a constitutional republic of all the people could this be fathomed. Of course in case of emergency special powers may need to be held by the state for the good of the people. The scary thing is how will we know if this truly is the case.

That kind of shit terrifies me. People should think very hard before screaming about bearing arms against tyranny, lest we become that tyranny.

Yes, you can. It's the Secret Service's job. The fantasy of assassinating politicians and their families hilariously assume the Secret Service doesn't exist.

Except the government will have enormous popular support if you conduct yourselves like this. Assassinating innocent women and children? Taking out power grids? Accepting foreign aid? You'd be foreign sponsored terrorists to the public.

War it's not pretty, if the government makes the people act like that, what the government did to make such response?
At the end this is just especulation, but while we have the 2nd amendment they will be cautions about the citizens homes. That's enough to deter a tyranny

Haha, no you don't seem to understand military logistics. Here's an idea of how little holding guns would help. A tank weighs about 20 tons. A Javelin missile weighs 22kg per shot. A rifle weighs about 3kg and bullets are a hundred grams. A modern cargo ship carries several megatons. Much more importantly is how these foreigners will get past the naval blockade and dock to offload the cargo, and how you're going to distribute these things with checkpoints everywhere. Rifles that can be disassembled and bullets the size of your pinky are the easiest part.

You fight in an asymmetrical fashion. Supplies can be stolen. Supplies can be funnelled thru sympathetic channels. You utilize ordinance in ways they were not meant to be used. Artillery shells become mines. Semi auto rifles utilized properly can cause havok.

You are being obtuse. You also do not see that you would probably be with those fighting despotism. You hopefully agree it is your duty as an American to fight all of her enemies both foreign and domestic, and that even if the odds are terrible, you still have to fight for our flag and our country.

tanks exist?

wow better cede my freedoms then

This is either faggot-tier bait or you're a fucking idiot. I can't tell which because of the flag. Oh wait...canada...it's both.

We got AR-15's, better than those shitty goatfuckers AK, and with that we could take over their nearest Military Bases and use their manpads.

Its nice to see someone so hopeful, but American freedoms have been trespassed, violated or perverted many times without consequence. Article 4 for example, no seizure without a warrant, violated in spirit but not in law as the government can legally wiretap any electronic communication, install backdoors or infiltrate any device without warrant thanks to several legislations passed. Section 8 of article 4, issue no currency that isn't gold or silver. It was gotten rid of long ago. Practical considerations tend to trump constitutional rights, and with little backlash.

>all tyrannies started by disarming the populace
Most governments never had any freedom to bear arms laws, and many untyrannical governments have disarmed their populace. Largely by popular demand.

Infringed :)

Mao had it right, political power comes at the barrel of a gun. We have the guns, thus we are the power. We will shoot the gunless trannies in their safe spaces....Hail the Trumpenreich

Yes, you can do all those things. Stealing supplies is very unlikely in a well ordered military because everything is tagged and inventory taken. Doesn't disprove my point that rifles and guns are very little help.

I would fight for that American people, not a piece of paper. The Constitution is not the American people.

Nah you seem to know a hell of a lot more than me. Yes and from what I can gather, the protections are eroding further away while the powers of the judicial, executive, and legislative branches are wavering here and there, some deminishing and some with increased powers with little in the way of further checks on all of this, especially in these times of cultural and political deadlock.

Hmm what I fear is we will see increased home grown terrorism (aided by evil and cynical factions of our government on both sides of isle) and an increased need for a police state. I fear there are those with power that will (and are) actually coax this extremism along intentionally just for that purpose for the aims of globalist elites.

I fear that the good guys will be a small minority on all sides and that the powers of all sides will be absolutely corrupt, and maybe even working together for the reasons I stated before.

What if we do not even know who the enemy is to defend ourselves from?

Sorry for the fucked up post
Just a flurry of thoughts.

If the American people are not following the pieces of paper, they are Americans not following the rules of law and heeding the rights of other Americans.

I know what you are saying, I think. Law must be tempered with reason, virtue, and mercy, and must be interpreted faithfully.

50 cal. sniper rifle from an area the tank cant reach.

Funny thing is that liberals are too dumb and uneducated to notice they essentially owe everything they call "progress" to the emergence of guns. Guns levelled the playing field, they ended the need for warrior castes, which have always been the basis of aristocracies, and levelled the playing field between people, meaning any pleb could defend himself.

Prior to guns plebs had to give deference (rightly) to a ruling warrior caste, lest they end up suffering the plight of some villages in a Kurosawa movie.

Truth be told, the emergence of guns has been a great bane to the world, because they tend naturally towards further and further leveling and the worship of pure mass and numbers.

So of course it would make sense for America to value guns so much--their being effectively an empire ruled by a commercial class, they owe their very existence to guns.

>but now your AR15 carrying faggot militia friends would get dusted by one round from this tank. Hell, they couldn't even stop a Humvee.
Are you that retarded? There aren't enough tanks and enough rounds to deal with every potential insurgent, who in turn can go after the rats giving orders to the tank crews.