The Gun Was On The Ground!

> HOST : What do you see?

K9 OFFICER 1 : An armory

> HOST : An armory?

K9 OFFICER 1 : So many guns, so many magazines. Stacks and stacks of magazines, everywhere. Just in suitcases all neatly stacked against pillars that were in the room all stacked up. Rifles placed all throughout. All kinds of monitors and electrical equipment he had in there. It just looked almost like a gunstore.

K9 OFFICER 2 : Shellcasings all over the floor. I could smell the gunpowder that had went off in the room. We were tripping over guns. Tripping over long guns inside. There were so many

> HOST : That many?

K9 OFFICER 2 : Yes.

LVMPD OFFICER 1 : My initial scan of with coming in with my rifle just seeing ah, I am seeing one male down bleeding from the face. He's not a threat, keep going, keep going.

> HOST : You said one male down? That was the shooter?

LVMPD OFFICER 1 : Yes

> HOST : Steven Paddock. What were his wounds?

K9 OFFICER 1 : I didn't see any apparant wounds to his head. But I'd seen a lot of blood coming from out of his mouth.

K9 OFFICER 2 : There was a bloody revolver. I think nearby him that was on the ground consistant with him shooting himself.

> HOST: What else did you see?

K9 OFFICER 1 : I saw a few phones. Laptops. Couple of laptops he had in there. A lot of drills.

K9 OFFICER 2 : Yeah and drillbits.

K9 OFFICER 1 : Drillbits and all kind of tools.

> HOST : This was eerie?

K9 OFFICER 1 : Very eerie. The dust from the explosive breech and then you got the flashing lights it looked straight up out of a movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=5MRi996ozdw

these guys have BALLS

...or we are so deep into Platos cave, this too is a shadow.

>lots of drills

>drills

>s

PLURAL DRILLS

>lots of

NOT JUST "a few"..nope LOTS OF

That's like 5+

So many they can't see them all at once, and have to estimate an amount.

Who the fuck brings several drills to do anything? a fucking construction crew.

DRILLS, they're putting it in your face same as Harrison Ford did when all he talked about were how important drills were when he was pretending to be that doctor

they look like the sandy hook teachers.

Steve liked his drills ok? If Steve wanted 5+ drills, Steve GOT 5+drills. Go big or go home is what Steve would say.

>DEY GOT DA SAME EAR AYE, THEY GOTTA BE THE SAME
Typical fucking leaf post.

Cordless or teathered drills?

I've been thinking he stored the rifles in the ceilings and walls months ago.

Came in this time with the drills- popped open his hide hole and got to work.

Had to have been cordless

Corded drills are fucking cancer, especially if you have more than 1 in the same room.

That suite was quite large, so he may have had them all spread out

Which brings a new question - what was he/they doing with them?

Multiple drills implies working on multiple locations at the same time, or with a tight time frame.

So far we've only heard about him trying to drill into the adjoining room's door.

That sounds like a problem - maybe he locked himself out of the room and needed to drill into it to open the door...to get to his weapon stash?

But MULTIPLE drills hints at a bigger operation

yup. having any more than 2 or at most 3 pretty much implies there were a bunch of men working in that room.

Im thinking you have no fucking idea what it's actually like to do home construction.

>Officer Newton

>he thinks the Mandalay Bay has shit-tier drop ceilings

cute

Those drills were for opening new holes, not turning screws to open existing holes

Another idea is that the used the drills to customize his weapons

But you don't use power tools on guns. IF you have a screw on a gun that needs opening, you do it be hand. powertools are akward for that..mcuh less multiple drills

and why would you do that in your hotel room instead of at home before hand?

and why would you bring weapons in weeks in advance, to use later, when you can just bring them in later? makes no difference, they have to come through the lobby one way or another, but if you do it before hand and hide them in the fucking walls (lol) you are at waaay higher risk of getting caught

drills were for doing work that was for the immediate shooting and wouldnt be covered up. i think putting in the surveillance cameras and setting up shooting platforms which we have allegedly heard of but which are conspicuously missing in the photo leaks...

how in the fuck did he secure the entrances to the floor without anyone noticing in the first place? in fact why is there no civilian footage from within mandalay bay at all?

maybe he just liked doing the robot dance with power tools

the hotel rooms were largely unoccupied physically at the time, guests were down eating or gambling or whoring or getting shot at a country music concert.

the few guests who may have been in their rooms at the time, likely stayed in their fucking rooms instead of, you know, sticking their head out to get shot.

you're talking about the stairwell entrances that were allagedly sealed shut?

That could be as easy as drilling a couple of screws into the door frame. Takes about 2 minutes if you have the right equipment.

>civilian footage from the MB

We have seen video clips from other rooms in the hotel as the shooting happened.

Are you expecting to see footage of some civvy on the 32nd floor who was suicidal and decided to leave their room to record shit?

they may have also been used to remove and replace windows.

>It just looked almost like a gunstore.

UNDERCOVER
FBI
STING
OPERATION

would like civvy footage from within MB if any user is kind enough. I haven't been able to find any. I stay at Caesar's Palace often and if someone is drilling shit anywhere on my floor I'd definitely hear it.

>multiple drills

What the actual fuck, how does this make any sense? Surely this is proof that more than one person was involved

which clips?

seconded

>if someone was drilling i'd hear it

I've see accounts saying that Campos was on the 32nd floor responding Paddock's neighbors complaining of drill sounds

and i've seen accounts saying they came due to a "door ajar" alarm going off, and hearing the drill sounds by chance..

so Steve was an expert at removing and replacing windows now? Truly and army of one.

You don’t think he had time to remove drywall, plant guns, hang new drywall, tape and float, then paint a couple of months before the shooting? He had a lot of time to do this.
It would have been so easy to use drills to remove the drywall to access the guns the night of the shooting. Drills are my go to tools when tearing out drywall.

can't tell if bait of retard

the door ajar is what i hear the most, never heard of a las vegas hotel having such a feature. i've stayed at many venues where the door was propped open for partying purposes without incident.

the drill stuff seems to have come from nowhere over the last 48 hours. also conflicting reports about the cameras. the amount and whether they were filming/broadcasting all seem to change on a whim.

I don't think there is any desu. if it was a spook job i can see part of their 'breach and clear' involving taking any and all recording devices on the floor as 'evidence'.

The theory is that he wasnt alone, hence all the drills. All the more important to have lots of drills if your team needs to pull and replace windows inside of a 15 minute time-frame and then GTFO.

>calculates trajectories
>can snipe with an assault rifle
>cant kill a guy down a hallway with 200 rounds
wew

yeah ive worked at some pretty decent hotels here in europe during my school years and we didnt have anything like that either.

im talking key-card doors, too, computer system and everything. the door-ajar system is just a lever in the door that automatically closes it unless you purposely prop the door open. which people do.

Home depot would comp him his drills just like that

1000$ WORTH OF DRILLS, COMPED

>drills were for removing windows

WTF is this meme?

Those windows are fucking HUGE

hundreds of pounds I bet..

>K9 OFFICER 1 : I didn't see any apparant wounds to his head. But I'd seen a lot of blood coming from out of his mouth.
>K9 OFFICER 2 : There was a bloody revolver. I think nearby him that was on the ground consistent with him shooting himself.

I guess they miss the chest wound

5 drills may seem like a lot to you if you work at Taco Bell, but to Steve it was nothing. If he wanted 10 or 20 drills he'd have been comped. That's just how it was with Steve. I remember one time we went to Home Depot because Steve wanted one of those little door stoppers that are like a little spring that goes BOINGGG when you flick them, and the hotels paid for it. They paid for everything. We hired thousands of dollars of Mexican laborers from the parking lot, just to install this little door stop. And it was all comped.

Probably why he removed the bump stocks.
That or his magnification was set too high.

Glass doesn't weigh quite as much as you think it does, senpai. And its just a theory, why would you need multiple drills? Multiple men doing work in a time hurry. What kind of work would actually require a rush and that many men? Drilling some holes thru a wall? Or popping off windows so you can have multiple shooters in disguise?

That implies government complicity ie an anti-gun falselfag, so yeah its a big pill to swallow and not necessarily correct.

But then again, if you were there to commit terrorism for terrorism's sake, then it suits your cause to advertise that, and not go to great lengths to hide your actions after the fact.

So did the explain how Blood got UNDER the handgun? Or how the handgun got that bloody? Or what happen to the back spatter? Or how blood runs uphill?

The other interview with the leftmost cop I thought he was lying too. Same shit as the brother's first interview, excessive eyebrow movements, shifty eyes.

Also, these kinds of interviews are edited to flow a certain way, they're not natural. Can't trust this shit to begin with.

>5 star hotel royal suite
>how blood runs uphill

idiot.

Even if they did have these alarms, wouldn't they just call the room first? And then maybe send security if they got no answer?

they might call the room, or they could have room-service or security pop over real quick, especially if that person didnt answer the phone.

i think its bullshit tho. doubly so when you look at how the story about compos keeps shifting dramatically.

So physics don't apply in 5 star hotels?

Right

Even without that.. the blood trail/spatter tells it wasn't like they claim...

what 5 star hotel room has SLANTED, UNLEVELED FLOORS you fucking twat

He drilled and screwed a door shut with a metal plate. He was an accountant, so im going to venture a guess and say that he probably didnt know much about power tools or how to use them.

It possible he didnt know exactly what kind of tools he would need so he simply bought a bunch of them to be certain he had the right one.

Who said anything about a floor? Ya freakin dumbass... look at the way he is laying... head tilted back yes?

Packing and unpacking weapons for an arms sale and smuggling. I am more convinced this was an arms deal gone sideways, but it involved American "allies" and "assets" in the GWOT.

Very possible, but that would be strange for DRILLS, since they are fairly universal. You just have to learn to use one and have a bit set for it. If he needed more batteries, he could've just bought a model with swappable batteries.

They let niggers engineer buildings in America.
Affirmative action forces critics to give 30% of five star ratings to these buildings.

Explain this Blood

It either flowed up from the mouth to the chin... Or down from the chin into the mouth.... if down... where did it come from?? Wouldn't be his... Out of the many suicides I have worked, I have never seen one staged this bad

>what is blood pressure

he was shot in the chest. blood comes out of its tubes, under high pressure from the pump that is still actively pumping. blood has nowhere good to go, fills up internal spaces. blood comes gushing out of the mouth.

jesus man. anything else retarded you want to discuss?

Could have coughed a bit as he was choking on blood

I work construction, mainly on middle to late middle aged upper middle class and millionares houses. Youd THINK using a drill was pretty straight forward until youve seen a few dozen assorted white collar soft handed types attempt to impress thier wife by "lending a hand."

Ive seen all sorts of retarded shit with the simplest tools occur the moment some doctor/dentist/accountant/lawyer picks one up. Fuck, ive seen people who literally could not hammer one single nail or put a single screw through one board into another.

Its also possible he wanted to rig up some roller/crank assemblies for simulating full auto fire and hook the drill up to em but ended up deciding his bump-stocks were good enough to do the job.

uh wat? welp you shills are super easy to spot. try a 2 1/2lber bud. and kys

Neither. That was sarcasm, making fun of some faggot who thinks that drills have anything to do with drywall removal/installation.

>if down where did it come from.

from his fucking mouth, when he was still standing up.

Also.. quick lesson in Blood spatter...

Blood hitting a surface will generally leave a tail according to the direction of travel... however Blood hitting a surface at a angle of about 90 degrees will form a group of micro tails in all directions depending on the surface hit... THIS Blood trail did not come from a exit wound from a suicide

He wasn't standing

THIS JUST IN! WEVE RECENTLY ASCERTAINED PEOPLE WHO WERE SHOT BLEED!

>Sup Forums: "thats bullshit! If all my years as a (fast food worker/NEET/shift manager at petsmart) has taught me anything its how to do advanced crime scene forensics!
>and that drop of blood proves that it was actually the ghost of DB cooper using bigfoots ray-gun that he got from the roswell aliens to shoot him! >Just like they did to kennedy!
>(this also somehow proves the holocaust was faked)

Well considering there is no chest wound... that's a neat trick

Nice try, Dexter. We know you did it.

>moon-based pedophiles altered gravity to change the flow of the blow. for reasons.

Oh hey, look, the suicide weapon..... its covered in blood, and the blood droplets follow it.

Its almost as if the bloody weapon left them on the floow as it slid on the carpet upon being flung from the suspects now lifeless hand.....
Buuuuuuuut what would I know, im only a semester away from earning my bachelors in forensic science with a minor in criminology and already posessing an associates in criminal investigation.

(Protip, you dont even have to be a forensic scientist to figure that one out)

Yes.. they bleed... but they bleed in a way that allows you to determine how and where they were shot... for example.. a gunshot wound that has a exit wound that isn't blocked by clothing will do 2 things... 1. Generate a fine mist that spreads in a certain pattern but drops rapidly and 2.. produce what is called back spatter.. consisting of drops ranging from 1-6mm's... these travel and fall relative to cal. Of weapon, distance shot from and location shot.... that isn't present in this photo

nice hypothesis you got there, any evidence to back it up?

same thing with claiming there's no chest wound. for the matter, it wouldnt really matter. if he was shot in the head, blood can also come out of the mouth in copious amounts. turns out your head is full of sinus cavities which connect to your nose which connect to your mouth, AND your brain is the target of some of the largest arteries in your body. well mine, at least. not yours.

thats also assuming the cops would lie about him getting shot in the chest, which is a TOTALLY POINTLESS lie for them to make.

The only Blood on that weapon would be inside the barrel then...

But yeah... he flung the gun up and over after letting it hit his Chest then he put his arms back down to his sides as he put his feet under a rifle while laying on another.... mmmhh

are these people acting like crazy conspiritards shills? I know kikes are bad and our government is fucked, and politicians are using this massacre to push gun laws, but some of these conspiracies are so bad.

What is this writing structure?

Also... Blood doesn't flow leaving straight edges

to mount a machine gun turrent

yeah, that one was a bit obvious. A gun store. because he was selling guns. Who killed him, who used the guns?

>2:10
>the officers had a bar and the leveraged the door open
wtf
I thought the blew a door charge

it does if it is flowing downhill, we was lying on his side, curled up around his chest wound, while the shooting was going on, rolled back flat much later.

that's the second lot of 55's i've had for this statement. confirmed

17 years law enforcement background before I retired, worked my way up from patrol to chief, many shootings/suicides and many hours of training... and yeah... I am willing to prove that I was a cop if you like

But there is

Not every gunshot wound has an exit. Not seeing evidence of an exit wound in the photo doest tell me the photo was doctored or lied about. It tells me he used hollow points that didnt create one.

First scene I ever worked was a gunshot suicide using a .357 mag loaded with golden saber hollowpoints. No exit wound, the hollowpoint dumped most of its energy upon entry exactly like a hollowpoint should. very very little blood. Some cerebral spinal fluid leaked about.

In a lot of head wound photos ive seen on Sup Forums everyone is going "WHATS THAT STAIN! ITS NOT BLOOD! PHOTO IS DOCTORED/LIED ABOUT!!!!"

Cerebral spinal fluid. Its stickier than blood, dries quicker, tends to kinda just dribble out.

No evidence indicates that... no blood transfer patterns showing he moved after a chest wound.... and.. that goes against how he could get his feet under that rifle

Where he was coughing up blood from his lungs after being shot in the chest.

you larping that you are an ex cop doesnt fucking PROVE jack shit about whether he was standing up or not when he was shot.

fucking moron.

even if it were true, it doesnt have any bearing on the question of how to prove your statement.

They talking about stairwell door. which is interesting the early stories just said "barricaded" Not even sure there was any police scanner talk of a sealed door though.

Blood nor CSF flows and leaves a straight edge like on his forehead.... no matter entry/exit etc.... it doesn't happen

Even head shots dont halt all movement. When a person dies like that they often spasm violently, twitch, kick, and jitter. I know every action movie ever shows bullet+head=instant off switch and accompanying limp ragdoll effects but its just not true.

People who shoot themself in the head often fall in odd awkward positions, kick shit over, fling the weapon (or, if the weapon is a high powered handgun, it might fling itself somewhere)

And again, hollywood will have you believe sucide scenes are always "guy clutching a gun slumped over" but again, real life is different and more chaotic.

We once had a suicide we initially thought was a homicide because he was sprawled across the couch and we didnt initially find a gun. It had been flung across the room and ended up landing behind a heavy piece of furniture. Hed been seated but his death convulsions moved him into a new position making it look like there might have been a struggle.

People ask why Steve would use five drills. You people don't understand, not everybody works at home depot. Some people can afford five drills five drills is nothing to us. I needed to build a doghouse three years ago and Stephen sent me eleven drills, all comped!

How could he stand with his legs under a rifle? And no he didn't thrash around after he was shot either.... that was pretty much lights out... if he moved the blood would indicate that

- meticulously planning for mass casualty attack.
- must not tip them off or get caught.
- calls hotel security to complain about loud music downstairs. twice.
- leaves guns lying all over the place.
- proceeds to loudly drill holes in the wall.
makes perfect sense to me.

Actually..... it can.

Did you listen to the videos? Distinctly two single shots when he kills himself, several seconds apart.

Nobody makes memes like this. Nobody.

Nobody uses big spooky halloween fonts. Nobody uses colored text on a black background .

The left is weak.

the bulging eye shows he was on his side while dying, the stain on the floor and the blood traces from his mouth are consistent.
He rolled onto his back and coughed up his last lungful of blood, which is why there are two separate stain patterns on the ground.
His feet could easily go under the rifle if he straightened as he rolled, and that's assuming that the actual shooter just didn't drop it on top of him.

>le forensics undergrad may may
Enjoy never being able to get a job because they hire scientists with more than a surface level knowledge of their subject.
t. postgrad forensic chemist

That's actually a very interesting point about him making noise complaints, seems very risky.

Granted... I have seen survivors to suicide attempts like that.. depends on the angle of entry etc... however there is no smears or transfers of blood indicating any head movement after it hit the carpet...

And that doesn't explain how Blood leaves a straight edge on his forehead... Blood under the handgun etc..

It's almost as if he was crazy

The bulging eye is more likely to be a result of intercrainial pressure...

>straight edge
started off on his side, rolled onto his back later
>blood under handgun
he didn't shoot himself, obviously

This, there is no off switch, you can dig a single heart muscle cell out of a living animal and look at it under a microscope, it will continue to twitch until it runs out of fuel. A person who got shot in the mouth, opening the big artery in their brain and damaging but not liquifying the medulla oblongata or whatever the dark chunk at the bottom of your brain is, will definitely gurgle for a while while their head is laying back on the concrete. If he was laying down when the bullet entered his skull, the bullet will be in the floor. If he was sitting up, it should be in the wall or ceiling behind him.