Calm Before the Storm

what does it mean?

I think Trump is going to rip open the pedophilia scandal in the US

FULL DISCLOSURE

Right here OP:

ITS ALL CRUMBLING DOWN

When though ? I figure Weinstein is the tip of the iceberg. Who starts the next part?

>trump discloses ayys
>trump brings ayy on stage
>ayys go on national tour to meet with humans
>ayys routinely fly in public view
>Sup Forums only cares about Pizza/Jew disclosure
>Sup Forums immediately puts ayys on the gas list
>Sup Forums refuses to change

there must be tons of producers and director who are like this scumbag - they will be outted until it spills over in to the pedos as they try to cut deals with the DA

I think they like pulling your ayysleg

Terrible post. Really.

the only ayys Trump is going to disclose are from Pakistan

they will persecute him and his bro, a few others will fall, Debbie will lose/quit her seat to avoid jail.

that's it

there have been bigger scandals

meant prosecute

>6

they say Weinsetin is going to Europe for "treatment"

I wonder if he's meeting with the head of the family?

remember what a Roman did when he lost honor, do Jews have something similar?

that's some hopeful thinking there, partner, there's gonna be lots of Dem peeps thrown under the car for this one

I think it meant nothing

I think he was joking because there were a bunch of military commanders there so it looked like something important was happening, so he jokingly said it. Then reporters were like "Wait, what do you mean" and he realized his joke wasn't really funny so he was just like "Uh...you'll see ;)"

the DNC needs to make this go away they are losing money hand over fist, she has to go

I've been watching Trump carefully since he started running, he's got something up his sleeve. I don't think he would out any military action, so this leads me to what the DOJ has been doing with trafficking. There's no doubt he knew about the NYT story for a few months, In Trump's old world Weinstein is big player, therefore this is big news this house of cards is about to fall

I think it means its the last time that group would stand together after whatever is coming some will not be there?

>trump will out his fellow pedos

if this is true need proof
and fast

Some Jew-trick like bombing NK or Iran

aliens

there has never been a bigger cyber scandal in us history

YOu people are retards. This is age old sociopathic technique known as keeping people on their toes.

Ever met a psychopath? They act very unpredictably. They do this because they know it makes people fear and respect them as people want consistency. Putin has been using this for years and so does trump.

oh god please help us

>Guy who unironically wants to fuck his own daugher bringing open pedophilia scandal

user...

OMFG #PISSGATE IS REAL ACTUAL FOOTAGE OF PISSGATE HAPPENING

get it, cuz drumps is le psychopath!11!!

kys, faggot