Why the fuck is the US anthem so gay? Why isn't Chester our anthem?

Why the fuck is the US anthem so gay? Why isn't Chester our anthem?
youtube.com/watch?v=t7S_07E-9CA
>more manly
>bashes Clinton scum
>isn't pathetically gay when compared to other national anthems in sporting events

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=igfCgcfq170
youtube.com/watch?v=BQiLBFh4XPI
youtube.com/watch?v=ydAIdVKv84g
youtube.com/watch?v=TI7nhSIuHg4
youtube.com/watch?v=Jy6AOGRsR80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's so gay about the anthem?
>through the perilous fight
>gave proof through the night
>that our flag was still there
>land of the free home of the brave etc etc

Also it was formed after a drinking song, doesn't get much more manlier than that.

America the beautiful is best anthem.

How about the fact that that the pace of the anthem is ungodly slow and sung at a much higher pitch than should be accepted.

I want to go back in time and give Francis Scott Key a wedgie for writing this dreck.

thats a shit anthem

You fucking faggot, get out of this country.

t. Keyfags. Acquire better taste.

National anthem thread?
>Tfw we have one of the longest anthems in America
>Tfw listen and sing to it every morning
>Tfw lungs of steel
m.youtube.com/watch?v=igfCgcfq170

It's ok, I think I like op's song more than america the beautiful, and I like it.

not an argument

>not an argument
false. Try again.

Your Singers sound souless,and you tune is unpatriotic.It like an essay with shit background music.

chester is harder to sing than the star spangled banner
you know how everyone fucks up "the rockets red glare"
imagine a bunch of people trying to sing chester
but yea i do think chester would be a better anthem if it were less harmonically strenuous

You try again, the pace has fuck all to do with the subject matter. Same for the pitch.

>t. Keyfags. Acquire better taste.
How's this for taste?
youtube.com/watch?v=BQiLBFh4XPI

>I have good taste I swear
>posts the song used in bed commercials
You try again.

Yeah, it was more of a poem than a song, but still the content is good, it resumes briefly a good part of the Colombian history. And is also a good vocal and breathing training.

Then singers just need to get good. And the only reason why anyone fucks up the rockets red glare line in our current """"""""""national anthem""""""""" is because they try to get creative with it on their own.

i dont like the creative stuff either but its hard because the high point in that phrase is an entire octave above the tonic
also what do you have against star spangled banner

i think its pretty disappointing that you post gay furry shit with something patriotic
what would your parents think

lol, I didn't come here to prove I have good taste, you're the one doing that and wants to change our anthem. Go make a petition at change.org if you want us to sing Chester so badly, that is what it's called right? I've already forgotten it's so forgettable. As for "bed commercials" I've never heard it played in ANY commercials whatsoever, but it IS the official marching song of the United States.

They don't know and they would not care, there are worse things to be in this world. And besides, being a furry doesn't stop me from loving my country, there is nothing contradictory on that.

My main gripe with star spangled banner is the message it sends to other countries.
>we got fucked up the ass
>oh look a piece of cloth is hanging by a thread
Meanwhile in Chester:
>fuck the establishment
>look at those strong faggots grouping together over there
>let's toss their asses into the ocean
One song is strong. The other is not.

On a side note
>i think its pretty disappointing that you post gay furry shit with something patriotic
>what would your parents think
This is why no one takes Colombians seriously.

>As for "bed commercials" I've never heard it played in ANY commercials whatsoever
Doesn't invalidate my argument. It was once used in a Sit N sleep commercial. But this is a red herring.
>that is what it's called right? I've already forgotten it's so forgettable.
Not an argument.
>it IS the official marching song of the United States.
How embarrassing for us.

Only if sung by Aretha Franklin for 7 hours on thanksgiving

>Patriotic
Not an adjective I would use to refer to that anthem.

>burgers complaining about their anthem

I'm not even murican and I feel patriotic whenever I hear it, much better than our anthem

Easy for a cup of piss to look more appealing than a tub of shit.

God help both of our anthems

The only thing embarrassing here is you. What does it matter that some retard used it in a commercial? It doesn't, except to an autist such as yourself. I'd say that's a red herring, you changing the subject by mentioning it was in one, which is irrelevant. You're one to talk about lack of arguments, instead you just say
>false. Try again.
Because I point out that aside from the lyrics the song can be sung in any tempo.
>we got fucked up the ass
If you actually take this away from the song at any point you might be retarded. The poem "Defense of Fort Mchenry" from which the lyrics came detail a VICTORY. Despite being outnumbered and outgunned we killed and wounded more redcoats than they ours soldiers. Anyway this whole argument is stupid, way to bring up a non-issue, you jackass.

Let's just go back to the original lyrics:

youtube.com/watch?v=ydAIdVKv84g

youtube.com/watch?v=TI7nhSIuHg4

>What does it matter that some retard used it in a commercial?
If your song can literally be copy and pasted into a comercial and be used effectively, it's very likely that the song in question is gimmicky.

You missed the entire point of "fucked up the ass". Do you think that the average person that hears the anthem knows that we won that battle? Nope. They hear the anthem and think
>ok the flag is there but they probably still got fucked?
If your anthem cannot communicate effectively to its audience just what exactly is occurring within the retelling of a battle, then it's probably not a very effective anthem.

>It doesn't, except to an autist such as yourself.
Remember where you are. I'll offer you an out. There is no shame in admitting the Star Spangled Banner is a weak anthem at best.

Waltzing Matilda is a treasure fuck your country for choosing something else.

First of all, you could do that with your song, or any song posted in this thread, it's not an argument. Secondly
>caring about what the "average person" thinks
>ever
Anyone that even gives a shit will do the research like I did and know what happened. Most people don't give a shit and don't deserve to be Americans anyway. Like I said this is a non-issue, no one cares. We're done here.

That's your opinion.

>First of all, you could do that with your song, or any song posted in this thread, it's not an argument. Secondly
Good luck selling mattresses with something as respectable as Chester.
>Most people don't give a shit and don't deserve to be Americans anyway.
Get back into reality you can't just wish away all the Average Joes into Mexico. Perhaps it's a non-issue to someone with shit taste such as yourself, and I can respect that. Ignorance can be comforting.

There's always the option to tell The South to go fuck themselves and go with this masterpiece:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jy6AOGRsR80

>he's still going
I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard because I just know when someone wants to buy a mattress the first thing they think about is the fucking background music they heard.

Also, you seem to be dead set on how I "have no taste", I wonder why that is? Is it because I brought up stars and stripes forever? It surely can't be because I said I didn't like your song, because I never did and I in fact enjoyed it. But I enjoy the our national anthem more, and so does every-fucking-one else. No one even knows "chester" or any of the literally hundreds if not thousands of songs from colonial times but if you ask someone how the star spangled banner goes they'll be able to sing it, even if terribly they will still know the song. It wasn't "Chester" being recognized by the US Navy in 1889 and made an anthem by congressional resolution in 1931.