Justice for this poor man please

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/dani_mendy22/status/917448172548608001
villagegreenvet.com/contact.html
youtu.be/FPGfVZLzqXM
sourceforge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump. Let's get a jihad rolling against this disloyal employee fellas

She works at Village Green Veterinary so might be good thing to let them know how their employers behave

Fuck Nazi animals. If his pets love a racist, they deserve to be put down. No sympathy.

Well, fallout to her !

Bitch gotta go.

Bump

>Bitch gotta go.
can't find tweet on twitter. did twitter block me?

She's a female so the odds are high that she is just lying on the internet for attention.

However she should be shamed for this so she learns the correct virtues to signal.

>It's not working
>Oh okay. I'll be leaving now.
>But you have to pay.
>Nah.

Is it the one in Ohio???

good for her

Had something similar happen to me. Not a Confederate flag. Not even anything controversial. She caught a snippet of a conversation I had with a buddy at a bar where she simply heard me say "I like Asian women." She was Asian and gave me a dirty look. It wasn't even a racist conversation. I only expressed a sexual preference. Very sure it was shenanigans just because she was triggered as my card worked immediately when I went somewhere else. My buddy had to cover my bill in cash since I didn't have any or else I could have been screwed due to her snap judgement. Inept SJW vigilantes are everywhere.

mobile.twitter.com/dani_mendy22/status/917448172548608001

You would think she would be flattered at your preference in women. Shows how much feminism has destroyed the modern female.

yeah, looking at her pics and shit she's in Ohio

Here is the link to where she works

villagegreenvet.com/contact.html

Here is the e-mail to her job [email protected]

women don't exist for your enjoyment

Yeah and they shouldn't be offended because of compliments.

that isn't for you to decide

So is anybody going to report this stupid bitch? Anybody have a burner e-mail?

Oh snap !
I feel something and it feels good !

no because she didn't do anything wrong lmao

>Anybody have a burner e-mail?
You're such a fucking homo

"Hello" "nice day were having"
"Shut up with your patriarchal mysoginy"
"Yeah women don't exist for your enjoyment and it isn't for you to decide weither what you said wasn't meant to be offensive"

Are you in Romania? You should do it

i might do it too

go to 10 minute mail ez. I'm writing to the vet right now

Ok im on 10 minute e-mail

how the fuck do you write out an e-mail from here?

Bro. You don't look like a "hero" to women when you pull this shit. You look like a pathetic little fuckboii desperate for the approval of women. You're the joke to the women you're trying to "protect". Oh, and that you believe they need you to defend them, is in itself misogynistic and incredible small-minded.

Basically, you're a poor excuse for a man and an embarrassment to everyone around you. KYS.

that's completely different from stating your sexual preferences

I could give less of a shit about who she is. I just support fucking over cuckfederates whenever possible

Buddy, if you can't figure that out you have bigger problems.

Dude..there's no "send message" feature...

Gas yourself

No it isn't. She wasn't even supposed to eavesdrop into other peoples conversations in the first place, nevermind mess with customers.

ATEENTION: This is a slide thread, i hope you aren't wasting valuable board space with this!

Go here!
New AWAN/DWS/DNC IT Scandal. It's going to happening.
youtu.be/FPGfVZLzqXM

what's wrong with confederate supporters

0/10 points for originality

Based leaf

Well, the feeling is mutual. I'd gladly support your hanging you little übercuck.

They were massive retards for biting on the very obvious bait that Lincoln dangled in front of them. Multiple Confederate advisors warned against it but they chimped out anyway.

they support ideals that are anti-american and pretend that the culture they want to preserve is worth preserving

fite me irl

How do people like this not realize they've become the "Nazis" they hate

>I could give less of a shit
you are beyond fucking subhuman, do you understand that this, by defintion, means that you do already give a fuck about the person? No, you don't know that because you are an obese mid 20's virgin who has to lube up his 4-XL black turtleneck and then spend the day sweating profusely into your face rag on the outskirt of a mob of fellow unemployed, overweight people LARPing that you might actually fight people when the real battle you are all having, and losing, is with type 2 diabetes. You are a literal joke and the fact you think you can be tough here under your meme flag lets me know I should feel sorry for you because things must be bad, my advice would be to kill yourself.

We should spam 'Hitler Did Nothing Wrong' and "Gas all Niggers!" that'll sure show her the error of her ways! I'm sure she'll realize it was silly to make it look like all people who hold confederate flags are actually neo-nazis

No seriously good job guys for acting like moronic autistics. If you want to go raid her, go by all means go ahead, but at least be a bit fucking subtle and try to argue that what she is doing is wrong.

tl;dr

That guy probably wasn't even a "confederate supporter" and more likely a southerner who was proud of his cultural heritage. Even if he did have a confederate flag wallet that doesn't give an employee the right to mess with customers.

you know it's bad when a leaf is the voice of fucking reason

Where you at?

Are people with confederate flags even smart enough to use credit cards? I thought they just traded in beans.

sad.

Not to defend the antifaggot, but learn to speak American or gtfo

"beans" isn't the preferred nomenclature, we call them "Mexicans"

honestly, same difference in my mind. She should have been smart about it and not Tweeted about it is all

I’m sure that really activated his almonds and he’s with her now

>speak American XDDDDD
don't start with this shit you stupid nigger

>Ask her what the decline code is
>When she can't tell me "Ok, I'll call my card company"
>Block and hold up the line while I call
>Confirm there was no attempt on the card
>"It must be your system, I'll wait while you page a manager and explain to him why your computer isn't working"
>Manager runs it and it works fine
>Bitch probably going to get written up or let go
I don't take shit from retail wage slaves and neither should he

It's not the same difference. Southerners have a culture too and have the right to be proud of their national heritage it is not racist in any way

did anybody e-mail the vet?

[email protected]

why are you so triggered at how we speak English?

>You don't look like a "hero" to women when you pull this shit. You look like a pathetic little fuckboii desperate for the approval of women.

That is his fetish.

not if the culture they're defending is anti-american

I'm sure they're very progressive and will just give her a raise for her actions

She must fall.

But let me guess, you don't feel the same way about communists.

communism is a meme, and yeah I do

Her behavior isn't validated because she doesn't talk about it, retard. She was inconsiderate and deceptive based on bias alone. If the right decided to lynch worthless shits like you because not doing so drags the species down further, would you defend them doing so? Probably not, because that double standard is what keeps your side from gaining any ground.

When you can stand on your own principles without immediately compromising them when it becomes inconvenient, maybe you'll have the option to call yourself a "man" become available. Otherwise, you're as much an entitled whore as the women you "defend". Only difference is, they can get laid.

And I'll also infer that you're prejudiced against southern Americans in general, cause that's totally condoned by the current PC culture.

Take a shower you fucking commie.

Dude, you are displaying an anarcho syndicalist flag... Saying the Dixie war flag is unamerican is quite rich.

And how the fuck does an "anarchist" stand on a soap box condemning anything that's "anti-american".

Athiest tier dipshittery.

oh it doesn't validate it. I'm just a very spiteful person. Doesn't matter what I think about the right lynching people like me because it'll never happen

Hypocrites of Hollywood like you would give a discount to a wealthy Saudi Rapist

I just have an intense distaste for anyone who lives with a backward mindset

nah

it's a meme

>backward mindset
>Yet still believes the founding fathers were not racists white nationalist who founded a nation for their own.

>Considers an entire culture unamerican.
>supports irrational actions against people
>supports employee bias against people with differing opinions

And yeah you're way ahead of our times

maybe they were. that doesn't make their ideas sacred, and it doesn't mean they can't be improved upon.

"Hi Dani, today you learn what wire fraud is..."

yup

Grow up

jesus christ you moron
sourceforge dot net/projects/emspoofer/files/

You must be ugly.

no u

>backwards mindset
You mean like saying girls shouldn't be feminine and men shouldn't be masculine? Or that multiculturalism is a strength? Or that whites are privileged even though the system is rigged against them? Or that blacks aren't more violent and disposed to criminality than whites?

Her sushi better be comped

The worst part about this is that it occurred at a fucking veterinary clinic, what kind of shitty person interferes with someone trying to get care for their pet?

This isn't kicking someone out of a coffee shop or refusing to bake a cake.

pretty much the attitude I expect from this place

That bitterness is turning you into what you hate.

She's as bitch

Their ideas were beloved and held by white Americas up until (((cultural Marxist ))) revolution of the 60s.

>improved upon.
Erasing white history is not improving anything, it is actually destroying what this country was founded on.

What, factual?

That is their right. Also to fight bitterness with bitterness does not work.

You're very enlightened, user. Must be all the CNN and r/politics

I'm aware; I stopped caring a while ago. Might as well hate more intensely

That's anti-american

I don't think that the historicity of something means it's worth keeping on its own.