Remember watching this along with Haibane Renmei...

>remember watching this along with Haibane Renmei, Escaflowne and some other classic shit with the first animu club I was ever a part of back in middle school
>were the first people that introduced me to something beyond the most mainstream shit
>decide to revisit it recently, now about ten years and much shit animu later because nostalgia
>still holds up breddy gud, better than a lot of the shit nowadays, even the lolGonzo CG
>tfw they taught me well, objectively patrish taste

Never seen Silver Wing though. Heard it was shit and I want to leave my memories of this show untainted with that filth

Last Exile General too, I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=za8yd4Bu754
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best op ever containing bag pipes.
Also based murata designs

youtube.com/watch?v=za8yd4Bu754

Tatiana in a flight suit, my boner never stopped.

Absolute masterpiece

Also Dio is the best girl

I got my patrician tastes off a CD bundle filled with burned anime I inherited off a friend of a friend almost 15 years ago

Tons of amazing shit, that guy knew his animu stuff.

Such a cute. My first animu crush perhaps. I blame him for making me like girly boys :3
Like OP, it was one of my first animes. Saw it on TV. I was such a little newfag back then I didn't even know about torrents. Got dvds on a bootleg market. They didn't have the final one, or the middle. Was so upset. Still bought them. Time for a rewatch now I guess.

>Heard it was shit
say goodbye to your precious memories
Claus turned into a cripple from the waist down between the two shows. He's stuck on a wheel chair in Silver Wing

Love Range Murata's character design.

>Silver wing
The OST is like the first, excellent, you got some nice fights here and there with an actually arlight CG
But overall it's still trash to avoid if you want to cherish your memory of Last exil and it incredible world and atmosphere.

No you don't.

Never got around to finishing Last Exile. I used to live in 'Sratyla. Didn't have internet so i went to DvD rental stores for my anime. One of the stores had huge collection, and i mean massive. They would do an offer for $7 for 7 DvDs for a week. I remember i would leave school cycling to the shop with my friends. Even though they had internet they would join me, helping me pick anime. Any way there was Last exile, i remember borrowing the entire collection. Got to the final disc, put it into the DvD player. Would not play, the disc was scratched to fuck.
Since then I've neved had the spirit to finish the final few episode. I keep telling myself that I will go back to finish the series but yeah. . .

>'Sratyla

>great costume design
>great character design
>murata
>small bottom
>qt3.14
Delicious

Silver Wing always struck me as something written for young children, which made no sense as far as the market goes.

Too bad shows made from 2000 to 2005, 2006 look like shit with their horrible digital coloring made for DVD.

I think it still looks good

I know man, I know

My university's anime club was terrible. I told them I liked lucky star they called me a hipster I never went back

You went back to your middle school? Your middle school's anime club? That sounds anime.

Those suits were criminal

I can't tell if you were trying to make a joke or just misread.

I misread. Is Last Exile any good?

I'm not OP, but it's in my backlog.

Pretty good. Only some of the CGI feels outdated now. The characters are awesome and the story is very refreshing.

Why's Lavie such a cutie?

go finish it, definitely worth it

she just is

>mfw my friend thought I was perverted for finding Lavie attractive

honestly Dio is the real sex-toy in this show

It was an exhausting argument.

>I just think she's cute!
>So are puppies, that doesn't mean you want to fuck them!

She's a fujo, so she probably would've preferred I lust over Dio.

>cute tomboy who constantly exposes her midriff and cheers for Sleepyheads

What's there not to love?

>Silver Wing
I dare you to type the full name of that anime.

"Last Exile -Senpai, The Silver Wing-"?

Best girl by far.

I came here to post this perfection.
The loli is cute too I guess.

Looks delicious too

me too

If I ever get the possibilty of funding one series it would be 52 episode remake of this with more SoL (especially ones focused on Dio) parts, politics, some more fights and non-rushed finale. Of course the style will not be changed, just like music. Maybe only CG will get some slight update. And maybe it will be kinda get extended timeframe of plot to see some growth on Claus and use this to show how he becomes more like Alex (even one of his designs shows it). Of course it would include Hourglass manga and maybe some more side materials I could gather.
Or S&W s3 that will cover everything to the last page of the novels.
Oh, and most of the budget would go into MOTHERFUCKING CHAINSAWS ON URBANUS CLASS SHIPS