>>144867863

Imran Awan Debbie Wasserman Schultz in 2005 for IT work.

dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/

here, she's using (((diversity))) to threaten the US Capitol Police Chief for the return of a laptop believed to belong to Awan
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA (skip to 2:44)
Surprise, the laptop belongs to DWS!

July 24th, reports emerge that the FBI had siezed a number of "smashed hard drives" and other computer equipment from the residence Imran Awan
Turns out the home was rented to US Marine Andre Taggart (a black Democrat) who's wife worked for NCIS.

July 25th, Imran is arrested at Dulles Airport trying to leave the country.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-25/wasserman-schultz-it-aide-arrested-dulles-airport-while-attempting-flee-country

DWS fires Imran the next day.

Awan's lawyer is Chris Gowen, a long-time Clinton associate. Gowen claims (((Islamophobia))) as the reason for the case.
dailycaller.com/2017/07/26/imran-awans-lawyer-is-long-time-clinton-associate/

September 12th, via CrowdSource:
Imran Awan maintained a chain of computer servers in the basement and locked garage area of a home at 4809 Sprayer St in Alexandria, VA that Imran and wife Hina Alvi rented to
Laurel Everly in 2014/2015. Everly provided photos and video
Everly interview with CrowdSource's Jason Goodman:
youtube.com/watch?v=g_EK3EfxWlM

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
documentcloud.org/documents/3900669-Awan-Imran-Complaint-and-Affidavit.html)
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-25/wasserman-schultz-it-aide-arrested-dulles-airport-while-attempting-flee-country
cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/imran1200.png
archive.is/7QR8c
archive.is/7oW6F
archive.is/ze33r
youtube.com/watch?v=ECQqGbqET0Y
dystopiausa.com/trump-storm-reached-shore/
dystopiausa.com/left-political-death-throes/
youtube.com/watch?v=FPGfVZLzqXM
dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/
youtu.be/FPGfVZLzqXM
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/heres-complete-list-30-democrats-hired-criminal-awan-brothers-services/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

House Democrats may have been involved in espionage ring!

Imran Awan, a Pakistani national was hired by Debbie Wasserman Schultz in 2005 for IT work. He soon expanded his business to nearly 80 House Democrats, many on Intelligence or Military committees.

here, she's using (((diversity))) to threaten the US Capitol Police Chief for the return of a laptop believed to belong to Awan
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA (skip to 2:44)
Surprise, the laptop belongs to DWS!

In late July, reports emerge that the FBI had siezed a number of "smashed hard drives" and other computer equipment from the residence rented to US Marine Andre Taggart (a black Democrat) who's wife worked for NCIS.
[link to interview]

July 24th, Imran is arrested by FBI at Dulles Airport trying board a flight to Pakistan (via Qatar) after wiring $283,000 from the Congressional Federal Credit Union to two individuals in Faisalabad, Pakistan. (documentcloud.org/documents/3900669-Awan-Imran-Complaint-and-Affidavit.html)
He's charged with Bank Fraud as a placeholder for more serious charges.

DWS fires Imran the next day.

Awan's lawyer is Chris Gowen, a founding partner of Gowen, Rhoades, Winograd and Silva law firm, with offices in Washington, D.C., and Philadelphia, PA.
His official bio on the firm’s web site notes that he “left the Public Defender’s office to work for former President William Jefferson Clinton and then-Senator Hillary Clinton. Chris was a fact checker for President Clinton’s memoir, My Life.”

“He also served as a traveling aid for President Clinton’s national and international trips. Chris finished his tenure with the Clintons by directing the advance operations for then-Senator Hillary Clinton during her 2008 presidential campaign.”

Gowen claims (((Islamophobia))) as the reason for the case.

September 12th, via CrowdSource:
Imran Awan maintained a chain of computer servers in the basement and locked garage area of a home at 4809 Sprayer St in Alexandria, VA that Imran and wife Hina Alvi rented to
Laurel Everly in 2014/2015. Everly provided photos and video
Everly interview with CrowdSource's Jason Goodman:

here's Awan with Bill Clinton
cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/imran1200.png

Here we fucking goooo!
Ignore shills, don't quote them, it's how they get paid.

1) archive.is/7QR8c
>Banned for giving a falsified image of network setup to avoid detection, February 2nd, 2017.
>AG Of California Becerra was in transition from his old job to new, tried to scrub his stuff, but it was all frozen due to investigation. He's now caught up in this.

2)archive.is/7oW6F
>Judge is corrupt as fuck and is suppressing all the major evidence, essentially. Same with the prosecution team; working together to quash as much dirt as they can so the measly bank fraud charge is all that he is tried for.

3)archive.is/ze33r
>Hina Alvi, wife of Awan, has agreed to return to the USA "some time near the end of September" (23rd lol) For a plea deal/immunity to hopefully reveal a lot more.

youtube.com/watch?v=ECQqGbqET0Y
>USMC SSgt Andre Taggart speaking about personal dealings with Awan himself, plus finding all that hardware in the garage then reporting it to the FBI when a congressional letter was mailed to the home in Awan's wife's name.
>Skip to around 12:00 minute mark for info.

tl;dr

congress.gov/nomination/115th-congress/613?q={"search":["Jessie K. Liu"]}&r=1
>United States Attorney for Federal cases based out of Washington, DC district. Picked by Trump himself. She's a big puzzle piece in place now.

QRD for newfags:
>14 year long spy-ring being operated by numerous Pakistani spies within our congress.
>Top secret info, money, weapons, drugs being shipped back and forth from Pakistan to USA harbors.
>Navy and Air Force are in on it too.
>Owned many shady businesses (Cars International A) for trafficking purposes
>11 different aliases.
>Arrested on July 25th 2017 at Dulles Airport by FBI as he attempted to flee the country.

>Shills will post 45 seconds after thread creation.

>ringtone.mp3

>dystopiausa.com/trump-storm-reached-shore/
READ THIS FIRST
dystopiausa.com/left-political-death-throes/

THEN
dystopiausa.com/trump-storm-reached-shore/

Nice subject field

bump

JW Presents: A Discussion on the Awan Brothers IT Scandal w/ Congressional House Members
youtube.com/watch?v=FPGfVZLzqXM
rundown:
>>DWS hires Pakistanis connected to Hezbollah to run DNC House IT
>>Pakis proceed to own everything and route some good portion of DNC data to an outside server in a basement in a rental home
>>a home where a US Marine discovered a whole shed of hard drives, some partially smashed
>>other equipment there too including blackberries, possibly hillary's blackberries
>>somebody leaves a laptop in a phone booth in a room in the capital with a data dump
>>probably dws's laptop as she threatened the chief of capital police that he's gonna be fucked if he didn't give it back
>>possibly biggest cyber breach in US history
>>no democrat wants to even touch the issue

No wonder those slime are shitting themselves. Look at the committees some of them were on, while Awans were working their IT. Shit is big time national security issue.
Abid Awan: Then-Rep. Tammy Duckworth, member of House committees dealing with the armed services, oversight, and Benghazi; Rep. Lois Frankel, member of the foreign affairs committee.
Jamal Awan: Rep. Cedric Richmond, who is on the Committee on Homeland Security; Also handled IT for Rep. Joaquin Castro, who serves on both the intelligence and foreign affairs panels.
Imran Awan: Reps. Andre Carson and Jackie Speier, who are bothmembers of the intelligence committee. Luke Rosiak was reporting this way back in FEBRUARY!
11:12 AM 02/04/2017
dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/
Every thread it was posted in got slid like crazy. According to all the pravda even now, there's only "Debbie Wasserman's IT guy". That's it.

TERABYTES OF HOMEWORK, COMPED

Oh man I feel super sleepy guys, time to log off and cook some chicken tendies before bed

>1. Imran Awan stole thousands in IT equipment and sent it to Pakistan
>2. Did IT work for dems in Pakistan for months at a time
>3. Made 7 million from Dems, had power to get relative's employed by house while doing nothing
>4. Dozens of possible dem federal Crimes via lying on forms (spent hundreds on a stapler etc...)
>5. DNC data was downloaded locally, literally impossible for Russians to have done so
>6. TERRABYTE OF DATA SIPHONED AWAY- Blackmail ring, terrorist connections, house Dems lying, so much more

So was Imran the leaker to Wikileaks, not Seth Rich?

i know

help me by spreading this thread on all the le m and m threads and blacked white qt threads

Yes sir, It's important to get a good night's rest.

Surely a lot of you have to go to work in the morning?

You can bookmark this page, For later reading.

That's great, but i have had a hard days work now i'm so tired, might just pop off to be fellas.. sleepy as now.

>>>Shills will post 45 seconds after thread creation.

What level of irony are you on right now?

>New fag detected.

Go away, New fag.

What are you doing in this thread? Get out!

No, I'm genuinely curious how this factors into the Seth Rich murder. It's obvious Rich had contact with Wiki Leaks too, but is Amran where he got his info?

Ok, who the fuck did this drawing?! It is hilariously terrifying!!

Oh man I feel super sleepy guys, time to log off and cook some chicken tendies before bed

(You)
Ignore shills and sleepy posters
Bump for visibility through the current flood right now

Already on it

Reminder for burgers

>We win Sup Forums, but much more needs to be done Slam your Congress rep & state senator all day everyday with relentless tweets emails phone calls & petitions, never let up or they will try to stuff it under the rug This is our moment don't fuck this up. Our future little Sup Forums shitposters need your vigilance like never before. Semper Fi Sup Forums

Get out weak goys. The Jews are coming, we are going to beat you the fuck up,and take over this thread.

Remember that Awan was logging into the House DNC members' servers FROM FUCKING PAKISTAN.

He may have been laundering the connection through the basement server the based Marine found.

bump

>youtu.be/FPGfVZLzqXM
>(live congressional hearing with judicial watch)

rundown from another user

Sad!

Have a bump
Muh russia interference narrative must die and be buried alongside them

>New fag

The only one who's a newfag here is you Shareblue shill.

90% of sleepy posters are just creative thread bumpers

thanks user

this type of shit has the potential to completely alter geopolitics as we know it

if it turns out the Awans are working for ISI (Pakistani Intel), it will be insane, and Trump will withdraw our already shaky support of Pakistan - India and China could nibble into them and cause all kinds of mischief even if they don't invade the disputed zones

bump for swamp purge

I want to see DWS testify, that'll be amazing. She will be nasty as fuck I imagine, or perhaps they flip her in which case she will be contrite. It'll be easy to know what deal she took if any by her testimony. Same with Awan. Both will be employing taqiya if they aren't fully cooperating.

bump for dead kikes

Yes.

muslims did this too anons

Islamophobia is no reason to care about your national security user

Yeah, if Islamic culture is to subvert and destroy opposing cultures then we must let them or you are a bigot.

We should all brew some coffee

fuck that i'm going straight to the covfefe

That's some strong shit dude. You're a braver man than I am

Bump, they can shill all they want but this story is getting bigger everyday. Like a snowball rolling downhill, it's getting to the point where Congress and the MSM cannot ignore and cannot suicide everyone involved. DWS needs to be prosecuted in addition to Awan. Anthony Beccera probably also needs to be tried. They're getting desperate teasing a spooky fake aliens reveal. Anything to distract from the real story.

this, and everybody needs to move onto one federal cloud

you do remember the federal cloud don't you, anons? one of trump's tricks will be rolling this out as a requirement, to stop breaches and stuff like this and email leaks from happening

nobody will even argue with him about it, there was a nice kid who gave a presser months ago about the plan, which has a presidential EO behind it

soon congress and federal agencies will be required to all use one federal cloud, cap this

TICK FUCKING TOCK

Interesting take, the black members that hired Awan were being blackmailed. Evidence was them supporting Hillary instead of Bernie.

>be Sheila Jackson Lee
>can't into computers
>slick guy who stays out of the way "helps" after DWS suggests him
this went down over and over, i feel it will come out

she shopped him around, was she working for hillary, israel, the chinese, all of the above?

FSBump

Bump

oh you

See above your post it sure fucking did! There are 30 representatives current and former that he had access to. He had access to their emails, including people in intelligence and homeland security committees. The kind of information you could sell for a lot of money.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/heres-complete-list-30-democrats-hired-criminal-awan-brothers-services/

Seasoning packet on standby

Well ok let's think like a hacker for a minute.

Imran Awan has up to 30 machines on the congressional network THAT WE KNOW OF, possibly virtual machines too from the talk in the hearing today. If he has all these assets on the network, isn't it even slightly feasible that he has packet sniffing deployed? I mean the guy had free reign, what's stopping him from putting up wifi or bluetooth exfiltration backdoors, VPNs, any kind of security hacker cracker bullshit you can download for free could be running. To me this says that literally every computer on the non-classified House IT network could have been owned. Depending on the infrastructure there the NSA or other parties may have seen this activity and tried to put a stop to it, or it could have been mostly passive in nature and thus less likely to have been detected.

It's possible that we have a mix of state and non-state actors all exploiting through Awan or possibly using his backdoors if they weren't very securely implemented. This is the biggest IT breach in US history no doubt, and we are learning more and more as time goes on.

He was accused in a court file of wire tapping his step mother. Also threatened her saying her house was bugged and he would remove them if she cooperated with them.

Exposure and leakage of enemy operations is a personal civic duty to be encouraged. Now that the entire Islamocratic leadership are outed as traitors (not that there was ever a flicker of doubt) everyone who can discreetly leak their treason should do so to prevent them hiding it.

The best thing Anons can do is get IT jobs working for the enemy. Play the game. Autism is fine for games. Spy on the Islamocrats. Get paid. Bide your time. Collect information then leak it from an open AP using MAC address obfuscation or a disposable USB dongle only ever used for that purpose and for which you have no purchase record, for example buy used parts via Ebay.

A serious effort to undermine the Islamocrats is a patriotic duty. Say nothing. Remember your "power level" (what a faggoty term!) isn't important. Lie, cheat, steal and nail the motherfuckers! You should never seek credit, but satisfaction.

Islamocrats, all of them, are traitors of the worst order. One day they'll go against a wall or dance from a rope. Patriotic disclosure of their illegal, treasonous conduct can make that happen.

Not to mention according to the video and Luke Rosiak he did IT work from Pakistan 3 or 4 months out of every year. So he must have had some kind of remote access. I don't know if the dropbox rumors have been confirmed but I wouldn't doubt it. It's going to come out when they actually investigate this shit. Gowdy needs to get the fuck on it.

Dropbox, shell access, VNC, maybe all three. We still don't have a full accounting of what OS's he was using and so forth.

I'm not convinced that you couldn't just Hail Mary the whole house network, let alone applying exploits with skill
Whoever is working it there should be watching outbound connections very closely

You should look into which high up intelligence leaders who recently lost their jobs have possibly secretly converted to Islam, you might be surprised.

If he's knocked back gun control, I don't see a reason why he'd push this.

Trump's odd, has odd Jewish connections, but he seems to be doing largely the right thing.
The MSM are going nuts with him still for a good reason.

You do most of the work inside the house network and use your VPN *THAT THEY FOUND* to exfiltrate your terabytes of data.

We already know he had a secret connection coming out of the House network. As I said above, he could have been using mostly passive tools, or maybe some of the Vault 7 tools, or even stuff that we've never heard of.

But we know he uploaded an ass ton of data anyway, my point is it could be much worse than that.

>maybe some of the Vault 7 tools
Do you think CIA connection?
I reckon shadow broker tools are more viable, but even more so basic Kali tools, nothing I've seen has convinced me the us gov displays more than basic infosec

Been following George Webb's vids about this guy all year and I've now run the whole gamut from amazed disgust and incredulousness to some kind of grudging admiration.
This inbred paki has had dozens of congressmen over a barrel for over a decade in the heart of American political power and got away with bloody murder. If Seth Rich was anything to do with him then he HAS got away with literal murder.
If any one of these charges is for real then he should get the chair, but all of them together? Guy's been getting help from someone but goddamn, if you don't admire or respect the bloody minded gall to even attempt to pull shit like this, let alone get away with it... I just don't know.

I'm IT. Yeah, admin has total control. As far as the information leaving the network, I can't speak for actual high-level statecraft and the motivations behind their internals, but once the info is gone the info is gone.
You can get interfaces that don't even send packets and you program to recieve every packet that goes thorugh the switch. Essentially duplicating every single packet sent or recieved ever and logging into a database, there's actually one of those for the whole internet. When they "shut it down" they're talking about that computer.
Other IT cucks tell me I'm way too excessive ayy lmao. It's a fuckin border.

Well the Vault 7 tools leaked from the CIA into the hands of unnamed people who leaked them to Assange, remember? So anybody could have been using them. But yeah basic cracker Metasploit Kali type leet skills would have been enough.

>You can get interfaces that don't even send packets and you program to recieve every packet that goes thorugh the switch. Essentially duplicating every single packet sent or recieved ever and logging into a database, there's actually one of those for the whole internet. When they "shut it down" they're talking about that computer.
You can also communicate on lower network layers (check out BATMAN and ALFRED), hide information in disused status bits in the packet headers, any kind of clever business you can think of. This is really high-value hacking so the sky's the limit.

I saw vault7 tools on the dark web but I'm a poorfag that couldn't afford them. I don't doubt, but the price tag was hundreds of thousands, using vault7 tools implies help from state actor (or an anti American beneficiary)
Shadow broker tools were free for first batch, kali tools are free all round
None of those options can be discounted

That's dope as hell desu

thanks, user

Bump

I ficking love it so much. It's virtual land and I am the conquorer.

What degree can I ask?
Currently training in CS, any reason to do software engineering to get to that level?
(Not a fan of physics)

If Webb's right he's been setting up ghost businesses, money laundering, importing heroin, setting up spic gangbangers to do his bidding.
It's not even like he was sly about it. He was straight-up personally threatening people, inventing fake IDs, inventing while non-existent people, employing his whole family on the federal, congressional dime, impersonating federal law enforcement agents.
He was so balls out he must have developed a fucking God-complex.

Ba Bamp my nigga

this shit gets more insane every time something new comes out

expect the unexpected

Scott Perry
Jim Gordon
Ron Desantis
Any info on who the others are should be noted, they are our guys and should be protected, comped and reelected

Go read about STUXNET, that shit will blow your mind.

As far as your degree, all roads lead to Rome.

Stuxnet is badass as fuck, more came out about air gapped capabilities in vault7

The Democrats shall be relegated to the dustbin of history. By 2018 they shall no longer exist. We will withdraw support for Israel soon after that

Check em

So will DWS be the first domino to fall? As in an actual arrest. Would be so good to see her jew ass being the first arrested.
pottery

Checked, and bump for good thread and great op
Tell more senpai. What's the best way to get in there from scratch, IT and network security? Start from the bottom?

>America getting freed
>Americans winning
>Britain getting more cucked
>Britons losing

Trump will save us when he cleans up America, right? R-right ;_;

I guarantee everything the Awans had the notorious Inter-Services Intelligence agency has it too. Even if the Awans were not working with them.
Anything ISI has would be available to connected Islamic terror groups.

Seriously. This is high treason. People should hang.

Bump

We aren't full, move to the country, buy a house and some guns.

Go to a vocational school