148 episodes

>148 episodes
>uses the same opening theme the entire time but changing the animation a few times

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VAflk4baHWE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think it was because of some ntv licensing issue

isn't that what shounen shit used to be like any way?

best op

youtube.com/watch?v=VAflk4baHWE

They wanted to save their budget by not having to waste it on lisences for like 20 different songs like Naruto and One Piece do.

how can you complain about this great song

It doesn't fit Yorkshin or Chimera Ant arc

It fits ironically.

i dunno about it NOT fitting the chimera ant arc per se
it's not like the lyrics don't apply to the arc
did Gon not JUST TRY AGAIN?

The lyrics change a bit too.
you can smile again

>1st episode
>yeah okay, a nice adventure song to trick people

>25th episode
>okay we can move on now, new opening please

>50th episode
>please?

>75th episode
>DAICHI WO FUMISHIMETE

>trick people
how is hunter x hunter not an adventure?? Greed Island, Yorknew, NGL?

I meant that the series initially comes off as something lighthearted and more along the lines of One Piece, and by watching the OP you'd never guess at how fucked up it really is

one piece gets more fucked up than HxH

It's ok

how is that worse than, say the kurata massacre?

nigga

I wouldn't be surprised if they use it again when a new season comes.

offhand pitou picks whats his face's head

I was just reading the CA arc and remember thinking how Palm whoring herself was also pretty fucked up for a kids shonen manga. You can even see the sex toys.

Not to mention that she's clearly finishing up a BJ in one scene and spits out jizz

in the anime she swallows

What's really fucked up is to see the MC killing without mercy a character that was starting to redeem herself (or himself, whatever) a little.

When was this?

Fuck right off.

LOL this is what one piss babbies actually believe

... I actually liked that about the op.

They even filmed it

Forgot pic

i just started bingewatching this a few days ago, do killua and gon fuck or what?

As someone who can enjoy both series for what they are, you're an idiot and HxH goes into greater details about wit's horrors and atrocities

and if you were going to post a picture of something gruesome from One Piece then the kids and the nun lying dead in the street would be more appropriate then Ace

Killua is cute!

When yo nigga gets hit with tomato and he's winded so you have to scream in pain for him.

>also uses the same ending theme for the entire time
>mfw hearing that shit right after Komugi's death

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.
You people are delusional. Well, if you mean emotional, than sure.

People have died in HXH too you know...

Oh man, you bet. Enjoy yourself.

>avid use of still shots
T-they're just saving money.

Music in anime is basically a "I scratch your back, you scratch mine affair". The anime gets a new song and the singer gets gueanteed advertisement for their new single and album.

I hope you're a troll, a bad troll. Because if you finished HxH and still think Ace's death is more fucked up then I don't know what kind of human you actually are.

It payed off though in the end hearing it one last time made all the recap they put in the credits mean much more, maybe it only works for me because I was so bored of that song until that point where I listened to it with all the feels from chimera ants arc

it had 7 different endings you fucking retard

I meant preview
Sorry

Such a great song - I think the best way to put it is that it fits the overall energy of the show. The changing ED makes up for the difference between arcs

>>also uses the same ending theme for the entire time
ever heard of soundtrack dissonace? there's obviously an interplay between the different OP animation, the theme tune and whichever storyline currently being dealt with.

my bad I thought you were talking about the OP, but I think you can extrapolate some points from

>you will never film yourself fucking Palm

1999 series was better, especially the music and animation.

No it has two parts
Departure part 1
Departure part 2

1999 was filler fag shit with terrible pacing

Wasnt this like this for YYH. Same OP but different ED like normal.
Though it was something Togashi liked so he request it and i mean why wouldnt they do it it saves money and i guess make his series stand out more by not doing the standard.
Never seen Level E but im assuming its too short to consider having multiple OP

That opening is branded into your mind man. Even if you wanted to forget it you couldn't because the amount of times you've heard it. Hell you may have very well heard the first 3 second of the opening more than any other song in your life.

At least Yorkshin has an amazing ending.

Well, the OP was the same. But it changed halfway through. The ending kept changing.

Honestly, it never meant anything for me. Rurouni Kenshin changed twice, and I think 3-4 endings. You don't NEED to change it. YYH's opening always fit and RK's opening usually fit. The endings were always on point.

At a point the the series I only hear you will never smile again.

>Level E
Yeah, just a single cour.