HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wtf why do we even have niggers if they aren't going to help us get into the world cup

football is a man's sport, soccer is a kid's sport.

how does it feel not being qualified to compete in the NFL, third world non-American cucks?

>soccer
*breathes in
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
*takes 2nd deep inhalation
WHO FUCKING CARES AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

For what?

Dude, World Cup is barely even fucking televised in the US. We don't give a shit about soccer.

Even Saudi Arabia and Iran managed to qualify.

This tells a lot about USA.

>soccer
>a sport in which crying like a baby is a legit tactic
why do you people care? It's most feminine sissy sport ever invented

>damage control
You just can't compete, that's why you've made up a shitty sport and called it "football", even if it has nothing to do with feet. No one cares, loser.

I wouldn't watch it either if my countries team was so bad that it lost to Trinidad.

soccer is gay man

americans play soccer?

Why would you expect a nation or state to pour resources into training and equipment for an activity that no one cares about?

How good is Germany's curling team?

>le handegg lol
only idiots care about televised sports in general and football in particular

what about handegg?

Soccer is the only time most Euros are allowed to be nationalistic without repercussions

football is pretty gay too you got me there

Soccer is unamerican. It shouldn't even be legal to play it in the united states.

its not that its a kids sport or whatever, its that its Trinidad, a small island with 1.2 million population, thats why its embarrassing

none of us care about this cucked sport

i just asked my GF if she even knew about it and she said no

nigger collision is all that matters

Bread and circuses.

Poor burgers, now they're forced to continue ignoring the divegrass games for first world sports

what is the last sport of implicit whiteness?

>niggerball is a man's sport, soccer is a kid's sport.

max cuck

>Why would you expect a nation or state to pour resources into training and equipment for an activity that no one cares about?
If you were good at it, you would care, that's how it works. Playing only sports that noone else wants to play is admitting you can't compete.

Soccer is boring, shitskin fagass sports. Noone with a brain cares. Noone with a brain cares about sports and celebrities at all actually.

lingerie football and chess

You know soccer is gay, right?

and warn torn Syria too

How could they lose againt Trinidad ?

There is like 10k inhabitants on this tiny shithole and they managed to lose ?

Explain yourself burgers.

yup. It says we don't give a fuck.

This should never happen to a rich, sport-obsessed country with such a huge population. Even if lots of you fatties hate football, this is still absolutely pathetic.

If Americans actually gave a shit about soccer you'd never win another.

>americans play soccer?
yes, when we are children. by 8th grade we no longer play. Do you still play tag and hide/seek too?

Fucking hell! That's pathetic, even we made it in

Don't give a fuck about being successful. Your national sport is just dumb, obese black guys pushing one another in 3-10 second bursts.

That's why they like it.

You're really adamant about this aren't you. Nobody except spics and 11 year olds care about soccer here.

>WHO FUCKING CARES

literally billions of people

>WHO FUCKING CARES AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT
the world asshole

>Gif
Soccer is AIDS.

There are like 15 Americans who play soccer high school every year. And they are the kids who aren't good enough to play anything else. We hate your sport so much we won't even call it what the rest of you do.

Soccer isn't a sport. It's a event to showcase Europe's most whiny effeminate men to the world.
How the fuck can you take a sport seriously when grown men crying and pretending to be hurt like babies is just a normal thing?

Chess, Rugby, pool, and swimming.

what about nascar, curling, swimming, rowing, golf, polo, cycling and all wintersports i mean fucking biathlon?

It's hard for soccer to breakthrough. Unlike euros we don't focus solely on 1-2 sports. Soccer has to compete with handegg, basketball, baseball and hockey first for peoples attention. And no one plays it outside of elementary school years so no one gets good

And maybe 6 people in the US.

The absolute state of Americucks.

>hides flag

>losing to a nigger country

>b-but...WE NEVER LIKED FOOTBALL ANYWAY. N-NOONE CARES REEEEEEEEEEEE

>hiding your american flag
kys

It's called football.
American hand egg.

How can you take a sport seriously when all the niggers don't even stand for your anthem?

They basically shit on your country and you still give them millions of dollars like a good white boi

you really think most of Sup Forums gives a fuck about sports, let alone divegrass?

i mean i guess they're pretty cool too

>caring about soccer

I lose respect for anyone who cares about literally any sport.

>almost 50 replies
>Sup Forums

Instead go here! AWAN IT scandal is about to do serious damage to the DNC and the DeepState. Get in on it!

>

I'm in my mid 30's. I have NEVER played a game of soccer in my life. It wasn't even fucking offered in schools until the late 90s, and then it was a girls only sport.

When I say we don't give a shit about soccer.. I'm being serious.

Fuck the world.

>w-we didn't care anyway
kek, as if your niggersports are any better

The only real place to find soccer in America is groups of spics on playgrounds.

>American politics

Don't care lol

>soccer is full of flopping and crying, plus my country absolutely sucks at it
>football is gay as hell and getting more and more liberal everyday
>Hockey is impossible to watch without some obscure TV package
>Basketball is basketball
>Girls volleyball somehow isn't a mainstream sport for me to watch every sunday
>Baseball is only ever fun to watch on a game 7

What the fuck am I supposed to watch?

American "football" is for girls. If you want a mans sport try Rugby.

lol i for americans don't care why are they so butthurt? Btw I think a lot of matches are boring, but how is soccer more boring than football (guys move forward for like 5
seconds, stop, commercial break)
or fucking baseball?

why don't burgers drop all that NFL and skinny soccer shit and do rugby?

Who gives a shit? It's just soccer.

Do you see an American making these threads?

So pretty soon it will be the national sport

>Fuck the world.
Burger my friend never change

I would be fine with this.

Quit arguing over who is better at playing with balls you plebs.

>Pic related
You were saying, Kraut?

kek

Pretty much, in the same way beheading will become Europe's new national sport within a century.

Thanks, Trump. He is making America great again.

Soccer is for smelly cheesedicks

>football is a man's sport, soccer is a kid's sport.
They're both sports, thus shit.
The only competition fit for the US is military strength.

Per capita almost every European country, including Germany absolutely wrecks the US.

As you see it only takes 2 European countries, together with a far smaller population than America to beat the American cucks.

You know how the rest of the world feels about women's soccer? If the US felt that way about any sort of soccer, it would probably triple the interest.

>poverty ball

summer olympics equals nigger olympics

>handegg
lmao

shooting people's is your national sport?

There's only one European county there dumbass

>it only takes 2 european countries to beat america
and you're proud of that?

It's so strange to see Americunts actually, genuinely butthurt and in full damage control mode. I thought it only happened in male genital mutilation threads...

>"Soccer is the sport of the white ra-"

Go learn to skate we'll have Canada waiting Boris.

1 post by this ID

Less than 66% more medals despite a 4 times larger population

Fucking retard, if there was a country with 1 person and that country always won 2 medals but China with a population of 1.3 billion usually got 15 would that mean China is better at sports?

Also so you're saying that all European countries are far worse than America now but if the EU formed a proper federation we would instantly become far superior to you?

Go back to kindergarten.

Nobody cares about soccer. Lesser countries can't master the arts of baseball or football.

This isn't damage control. If you're going to insult us on anything soccer isn't the thing to insult us with. You're insulting us for capability in what has been commonly known as a fag sport for decades. That's like us insulting you for not being good at basketball.

Wtf else is there to do there but section off a rectangle of dirt and kick a ball around

>Giving a single fuck about refugee ball kek.

Most americans simply don't care at all about soccer. We aren't complaining that we lost in a sport with little value to our society.