What did he say Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus
twitter.com/AceRimmerTwitte/status/915598880388943873
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Nofap

"op is gay"

He told the jews that they were the lying, murderous children of satan

>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
John 8:44 - 45

>Then answered the Jews, and said unto him.....
John 8:48

>reply to this parable
>or your savior gets nailed tonight

>traps are gay

>jews trying to convince me that jews are bad
I don't trust jewish trick, I love jews now

"Hitler was right"

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies.

"The goyim know"

Flat chests are delicious

kek'd

"Traps are gay"

Daily reminder, Muslims worship a moon god.

I don't think that's an ethnic Hungarian, m80

''The Samurai fears no jew''

>straylian

>size of that pic

checks out

Kek. This is true though.

you come from a long line of inbreeding.

Keked

>Traps are gay

Virtually all New Testament scholars and Near East historians, applying the standard criteria of historical investigation, find that the historicity of Jesus is effectively certain[4][5][6][7][nb 1][nb 2][nb 3][nb 4] although they differ about the beliefs and teachings of Jesus as well as the accuracy of the details of his life that have been described in the gospels.[nb 5][13][nb 6][15]:168–173 While scholars have criticized Jesus scholarship for religious bias and lack of methodological soundness,[nb 7] with very few exceptions such critics generally do support the historicity of Jesus and reject the Christ myth theory that Jesus never existed.[17][nb 8][19][20][21]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

> YE OLDE STYLEE

>Indians must use toilets.

twitter.com/AceRimmerTwitte/status/915598880388943873

My favorite ITT

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

#HOLLYWOOD