Getting way to political even though you lose rating for being political for no apparent reason

youtu.be/LunHybOKIjU Oh my god why, this idiot think he could be relevant by (((bashing on trump))) so many liberal tears come out of his eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7HO62Hmkg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Big Shaq has spat better lines than that Eminem freestyle.

I didnt know feminem could grow a beard tf. He also got btfo by based gucci and mariah carey way before
youtube.com/watch?v=e7HO62Hmkg4

>Trump didn't become 'literally Hitler' until 2016
>before then everyone liked him

REALLY makes me ponder. Also Eminem got fat, wtf.

> unironically listening to rap
> thinking you're red pilled

imagine being this delusional.

>is surprised that a guy named M&M got fat

man looks like he has low blood pressure

Eminem has got me started cause his rhymes have turned retarded

Keep in mind that this is #1 on YouTube trending

Hah.

is this the guy from lincoln park and fort miner?

The funny thing is Trump has done nothing wrong. The leftist butthurt perpetuates just because every IQ person keeps repeating what everyone else is saying.

that video/cypher reaches cringe overload levels after about 1 minute

Same tactic as McDick's sauce. Artificial controversy seems to work when nothing else does, and all they need is the (((media))) to spread it like diarrhea everywhere.

On an unrelated note, that's quite a lot of weight gain. Mom's sketti and butter anyone?

I'm confused. I thought that Trump voters voted for Trump because they wanted to provoke a butthurt reaction like this from the lefties?

That's part of it, but not all. Some did it to spite leftists, some didn't like Clinton, others genuinely believe that he'll get things done. Quite a few did it for the memes and keks too. Trump voters as a demographic are varied and have their own reasons.

Regardless, people are showing their colors and the shitstorm it's created is entertaining.

He looks like Tim Heidecker, pic related.

About as much of a cuck too.

Nah, they actually thought Trump would make America like the 1950s and people would never be able to say mean things about daddy ever again.

Instead they got cucked real hard.

He seemed to support gun control in a line he said.

Da fuck? Eminem talked about guns tons of times as a rapper during his career.

This old cocksucker needs to retire.

>Losing relevancy
>quick, bash trump!!

>another clueless celebrity/brand says fuck you to own fans if they support Trump soon to reap the same harvest
Many such cases.