Why are the Jews throwing Harvey Weinstein under the bus? Did he finally piss off the wrong fellow schlomo...

Why are the Jews throwing Harvey Weinstein under the bus? Did he finally piss off the wrong fellow schlomo, or is it just too big to sweep under the rug anymore and they're cutting their losses?

And what are the odds Weinstein could be the tipping point to blowing the lid off Pedowood? Because there's no way Weinstein didn't have some underage poon, too.

>Las Vegas is in the news a lot
>lots of normi- I mean shee- I mean goyi- I mean people talking about it
>need to steer their attention else where
>which only further adds some points to the sketchiness of las vegas

>Accusations rolled out with plenty of prior evidence being buried

>At this point in his career he isn't relevant so he was more useful as a scapegoat/smokescreen than he was worth saving.

Now they can pretend that the elite aren't full of degenerates like him.

>Fatty Arbuckle

So, confirmed false flag? Why would Trump authorize it?

This sounds more likely IMO

Probably did it to some Jew's daughter.

(((They're))) cutting away the weakest links before the upcoming happening. This guy would just approach famous celebrities, whip his little Jew dicklet out, jerk off, and ooze into whatever is nearby. He was a liability who brought unnecessary heat due to his lack of self-control.

>So, confirmed false flag? Why would Trump authorize it?
why do you assume he did? Since it is 'left' media pushing this story, are you then also presuming trumps 'fake news' is all phony, or just at the very tops there is only bipartisaness?

weinstein is dying, or otherwise doesn't fear long term consequences, so they're throwing us off the real crime, which is pedogate

whether some hollywood kike takes advantage of the casting couch is completely irrelevant on the grand scale, unless it leads to hundreds of arrests and followup investigations

they're depending on our laziness, on being satisfied with one moment of justice

>doesn't fear long term consequences
(how many millions of dollars does he have?)
regardless hes taking one for the team, he was ammo waiting on the shelf. For some reason, you guys need a big story? ok, I guess nows the time for this one, yea I touched a boob, yeah i touched my dick, yeah I gave some money, some roles, boobs, dicks, predator, sex, starlet, boobs, touching, pervert, aggresive,

It's his brother doing the ultimate Jew move

he was bragging about making an anti-gun movie, "destroying the NRA"
guess that didn't pan out

low hanging fruit as a distraction for their Vegas massacre mess.

so people say how corrupt and skevy hollyweird is, if all these actresses come out to lay it on him (pun intended) and dont also tell about others, shed light on other bad things and people, then is that not evidence this is partly purposefully overblown and particularly concockted?

>(how many millions of dollars does he have?)

Dude basically built modern Hollywood.

He's rich. The rich do not play by the same rules you and I play by. They can and they fucking will get away with shit like this until it becomes too big to cover up anymore.

Elaborate?

same reason Trump "won"
to give sheeple like you(blue pilled normies who think are actually redpilled) hope.
>wow Trump won :D
>le drain the swamp XDD

He's being used to prop up feminism.

He's been getting away with it for years so he obviously fucked with the wrong person or forgot to pay someone. He's probably the tip of the iceberg though.

his brother ratted him out to takeover the family business

just like jack warner did to his brothers when they ran warner bros movie studio

Because he thought he could get away with touching an Obama daughter. Should have realized he could fuck that whore after some Hollyjew party instead of going after her sober on her second day of interning.

Wait, what? He touched Malia?

Sauce?

yea, former blue-pilled normie here and trump supporter.

you are right, but I never stopped learning about pills...he was just the start of a spiritual awakening that is still in progress today.

it's happening.

Seconded. Sauce?

The MSM should be screaming bloody murder if he got his Jewish fingers on the Dark Princess.