Destiny

What does Sup Forums think of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qWwPklqh4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I still like him, i loved him when WoL came out but i just can't stand his 2intellectual4you debates.

I also think he's wrong on some things, i remember clearly at one time where he called some canadian ignorant for comparing canada taking in 10k refugees to the refugee crisis in europe, which was pretty great, but now i feel he almost deliberately ignores variables that doesn't agree with his arguements.

literally who

i think eceleb threads are cancer, that's what i think

>deliberately ignores variables that doesn't agree with his arguements
Of course he does. That's how these debates work, and Destiny is the master of it.

Who?

I hate destiny, it really fucked me over.

I don't know who that is

flamer manlet

This guy is like 4'9"

Post pictures for proof

every 2 days a destiny post is posted here this is some shill slide fellers

I don't know who he is, nor do I care. Looks like kind of a faggot.

wouldnt be talkin shit about him bro, he'd fuck u right up

Not even joking, does he suffer from achondroplasia a la Peter Dinklage? He looks like a human bobblehead or tootsie pop.

>Not posting the real destiny photo

Don't be a cunt senpai

You couldn't look like this and not develop a shit personality. I'd be angry at the world as well.

Dude analogies.

Dude strawmans.

Don't care.

Fuck off with this numale bitch you faggot shill.

Not an argument.

I'm an alt-right guy and he completely destroys retards like Nick J. Fuentes, supposedly the "debate expert" of the alt-right.

You can watch it here:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qWwPklqh4s

Once he started talking about racial spirit and how he (Nick) is 91% white I lost it, I can't believe the delusion of these faggots in America. If Destiny was slightly more interested in these kinds of things he could have destroyed him when he said that but he was being respectful to the young man. He could have just asked him what gives him the right to be in the U.S if he believes in a white ethno-state. At 91% white, his parents and grandparents would have to be kicked out of the US in any racial ethno-state, and probably him too.

Didn't Jim/Metokur make him cry?

But Nick doesn't argue for an ethnostate so that is a non sequitur

anyone who publicly identifies as alt-right is a stooge
spencer-tier cia/fbi plants

destiny is an annoying cunt but i applaud for him exposing some of these frauds

i don't

Based
BTFO every Sup Forums debater there is

Yes actually. He's lost a ton of arguments and only wins against retards with sophistry. Not even alt right, just don't care for his clever wording to win arguments with strawmans. Reminds me of Kraut.

It just means believing in ethnonationalism you retard.

stop bringing this guy up FFS. he's a total piece of shit.

Literally an autist. He's only won debates against poor debaters and lost the rest

Yes he does. This is a classical tactic by alt-right faggots like Fuentes, pretend that you have no position on any kind of issue.

>cia/fbi plant

You are fucking retarded.

dumb on many things his knowledge outside of USA is embarrasing

>1.5 billion people in EU
>him talking about brexit