Is US police too brutal?

I'm not talking about violence specifically against niggers, but in general. Are US police too violent? What are your experiences?

I wish every day our police and murican police would swap places

Your police run from dangerous situations.

Have you ever considered that if violent crime and attacks on police officers went down that police violence would go down as well?

Words can not express the lack of respect I have for your country.

not violent enough for nogs too violent for whites, isn't diversity great?

US cops are shit at deescalation. They always escalate shit so fast, it just makes things harder in the end, get's more cops and suspects killed.

Chill out nigger. Our country will be just like the UK eventually.

Freedom of association amendment has been eviscerated and freedom of speech and guns are next.

>Words can not express the lack of respect I have for your country.
Second.

top jej I got beaten down, jailed and "questioned" for 24hrs for having a spliff on me. Copper that nicked me lives 5 houses away, sadistic cunt.

US cops are little babboes.

US cops are trained basically like the military with the mindset that you are always under threat of lethal ambush from an enemy shooter and you need to be conditioned to fire upon another person at the drop of a hat so that's what they end up doing. Unfortunately those assumptions are literally true because of the dumb as dogshit American war on drugs where due to prohibition it really is worth a gang bangers risk to shoot a cop dead rather than get arrested and expose his drug operation or at not much risk at all because the shooter is some cartel member who'll just go back to Mexico.

You're getting this from one meme on Sup Forums from one terror incident that wasn't true. Meanwhile in America it has been decided in the court of law that your police have no legal requirement to help a civilian in need (Warren v. District of Columbia) but they are allowed to blow you, yes YOU PERSONALLY, away if they raid your house after getting the wrong address for a drug raid and you raise your hands too quickly which will never happen to me.

nailed it with that first reply.

Of course they are.

Did you know that they try to get military veterans to sign up as police officers? These faggot morons go from violating the human rights of people in foreign countries, and doing God know's what over there, to coming back and being police officer. It should be the oppose, in my opinion... military veterans shouldn't be allowed to be cops.

I once looked up the kinds of questions they ask cops during a job interview. One of them was "Would you give your own mother a speeding ticket if you pulled her over for speeding?"

You would think they would want to hear "yes", like you treat everybody equally under the law.

It turns out they want to hear "no". They want to hire people who are willing to bend the rules. They don't want to hire a police officer only to have him inform Internal Affairs that people are using excessive force. They want people who are willing to bend rules.

It's a faggot loser profession, and I look down on the redneck, military veteran scum who works it.

>military veterans shouldn't be allowed to be cops.
That's retarded.
However they need to wait at least 2 years before becoming an officer. Even discharging from the Air Force with my desk job would have been too much of a culture shock for anyone. You need a while to re adjust.

Never had a problem with any of them, despite conceal-carrying everywhere for 13 years. Of course, I keep a "Police Lives Matter" magnet on my car. Since doing that, I've never even gotten a ticket.

A lot of our police are bullies. When they think they can strong-arm people they will. They'll use intimidation against people whenever possible and many have a pretty shit knowledge of the law in this country. Personally I'm glad they don't routinely carry guns.
The gym where I train we have 2 armed response police. They shit on their colleagues all the time and often give advice on how to fuck them about.
The firearms officer who interviewed me for my licence said pretty much the same.

>that stuff you said

That's because you don't have any rights in your country, and you are not a part of the government when you reach the age of majority like you are in the US. A citizen is a lot different than a subject.
Also if a police officer is extra racist or etc he usually gets accidentally shot in the face by some dude named Javi or something when he notices him out and about off duty.
>you have to be nice in the US.

It's not just your country.

I work for an attorney and in the beginning it was shocking how little the police knew about the law they are meant to enforce.

The biggest issue is that we've given them great authority and a tremendous amount of power. In doing so the citizens have a responsibility to police the police. This isn't happening.

The Left has basically accepted the false narrative of BLM that policing in America is inherently racist. The Right, especially boomers, believes the profession to noble and believes police to be honorable. They defend the police no matter what. So the Left condemns them nonstop and the Right defends them nonstop.

It's a bad combo for keeping them in check. Unfortunately, year after year they accumulate more and more power and authority. The Right doesn't seem to be concerned about this at all. The Left seems most concerned with racism and "weapons of war" that the police use. This is because the military has offered surplus equipment for free or reduced pricing to police organisation in America. The catch is that the available items are limited to protective gear, small arms (fully automatic rifles), and some armored transport vehicles. They don't have access to missiles or mortars, RPGs or anything like that.

Neither the Right nor the Left seems concerned with the biggest encroachment by police on our freedoms, and that is through their use of technology. Police, especially in large cities, routinely use license plate scanners that are mounted to each patrol car. They automatically scan all license plates that the scanner encounters throughout the day. It runs them against stolen vehicles and BOLOs and it stores the info on all vehicles along with GPS coordinates. The same scanners are mounted on street signal lights essentially tracking all vehicles that pass through a given intersection. They also use cell tower spoofing that collects the data from all cell phones in an area. They also use "shot tracker" to triangulate gun shots. The technology also records conversations over a wide area. There are many other technologies that they use to invade our rights.

maybe 90% of these black shootings by police wouldn't happen if the black criminal wasn't doing criminal things to illicit police presence?
Nah, in this would of non-accountability, that shit will never fly.

You clearly don’t understand one simply cannot afford to try to de escalate with our “entitled” niggers. Around Blacks you can’t relax.

I wish your police force would carry fucking firearms instead of billy clubs and mace
I'm not saying this to rip on you guys, I love Europe and I want to see her people safe

>automatically scan all license plates that the scanner encounters throughout the day. It runs them against stolen vehicles and BOLOs and it stores the info on all vehicles along with GPS coordinates.

This sounds like an efficient way to take down people of color and other various riff raff, and i unironically fully support it.

Wrong frame of reference man. Burgers are fiercely independent and as I'm sure your people remember, fucking despise perceived tyrannical authority. Couple that underlying ethos with leftist class/race based agitation, and you have the recipe for minorities that go batshit insane when a cop calls them out on their law breaking bullshit. They literally leave them with no choice but to use force.

>inb4 b-but look at this video showing this one cop being an asshole

If you got in a pissing contest with a cop, I'm certain that you would present the case as favorable to yourself as possible, instead of trying to objectively describe the situation. I'm also not willing to be charitable towards those videos as much anymore due to my perception that groups like Antifa and their sympathizers are using them to frame a particular narrative that promotes SJW/Marxist degeneracy.

this

That's true both in practical terms and in theory.
For a country that produced the Magna Carta 800 years ago we have a shocking state of individual liberty here.
It's getting worse by the day and the majority of people I speak to either don't realise or don't care.
On the plus side there are a growing number of us who are switched on to this and are preparing accordingly.

This.
Part of the problem is that selection for police jobs is quite loose, meaning police officers often aren't the best qualified people in the state. Add to that the rather poor stare of police training, most states having a 3-6 month course before they let you out on the street, and you get a lot of cops with little training in how to master anything but very basic situations. Thus when they encounter a situation they were not specifically trained for, confusion will result and in this confusion they will default to violent behavior.

Even military is more highly trained, 'murican donut polizei don't seem to even know basic firearm safety. What is laser rule? Hurr durrrrr

...until the database is wrong.

I had my car seized for no insurance by the police. Had to pay £100 in can fares home, £200 in impound fees. I sent a copy of my valid insurance to the court and they threw the charge out, the police refused to take responsibility and refund me.

Fuck the police. Fuck increasing police powers. Fucking babylon motherfuckers.

american police are the best in the world. period.

Awwww shiiiet nigga we wuz well off and shiiet.

This is why you keep lawyers on retainers. Can't speak to the UK, but you can literally get one for like 15 bucks per month in the US. There's literally no excuse not to.

They don't refund you, rattle saber over a lawsuit.

Spot on lad.
When you start asking officers about the specific police powers/laws they are using to stop and question you they get flustered.
Then their ego gets involved and they get defensive and hostile.
If you ask them to explain the reasons for their intervention it's not uncommon to hear "why are you being difficult/awkward/uncooperative?".
There are too many police officers who think just their badge/uniform is enough to demand total submission from the citizens who give them their fucking powers in the first place (policing by consent in UK).

In the UK there is no guarantee that a court will award you costs as well as compensation and good lawyers are very expensive, no-win no-fee lawyers will take nearly every penny of the settlement as payment.

This country is close enough to civil war without anyone threatening to take our guns away.

You realize one side has 4 times the amount of guns that all of the military and law enforcement has right? On top of that military and law enforcement side with us...

I cant understand the lefts stupidity, nihilistic at best...

>nihilistic
There are two types of people, those who're arrogant and those are not.

>You're getting this from one meme on Sup Forums from one terror incident that wasn't true.

Explain yourself tea nigger...

>due to prohibition it really is worth a gang bangers risk to shoot a cop dead rather than get arrested.

Do you realize what you just said? If you would kill someone to get away with dealing drugs I want you dead and you should be dead. Cops if your listening fire away. Tea niggers BTFO.

?

Question marks generally don't mean a whole lot without words in front of them user.

Any domestic authoritarian force that needs to use guns/violence as a means to an end are useless faggots. US cops are by far and wide the worst in western society. Poor training, poor vetting process, atrocious people skills. Like most burgers, are also stupid as fuck. It still astounds me just how stupid Americans actually are, the cops are no different

What makes you think Americans won't act like other whites in Australia or the UK when guns were banned?

And by the way, a lot of constitutional pillars have been absolutely torn to shreds and there was no revolution. Women can vote now, for example.

>magna carta
Fucking lol I learned in school that basically the next day the king just said fuck that noise and went back to what he was doing.

niggers have brought it onto themselves. anyone who says otherwise is a fucking cuck. These colors constantly try to fake out police, will try to haggle any and everything, disrupting shit and wasting everyones time.

Being black in America has become "anything to be an inconvenience" including defending criminals jusr because they had the audacity to pull a gun on a cop and get shot. Fuck them

Because we're fucking insane.

>lot of aus police got shot when they were taking guns bro. lot.

In all my encounters with police officers, they have been kind, concerned, and caring. Generally, one reaps what they sow. My general advice is: "If you want the cops to be nice to you, than stop being such a fucking criminal".

I'm not sure there is a precedent for Americans having a revolution, other than slavery which directly affected major agricultural industries and not the average person.

Many Americans are morbidly obese and have too much to lose.

Slavery was kind of a half truth, sure it was an important part of the war, but they mainly went to war because the federal government basically began extorting the agricultural industry that was the south.
>college history is mind bending

Not really. They're more violent compared to European police but this is because they've been dealing with nigger crime forever. Their behavior is largely a reaction to the threats they face.

You could be right because people are passionate about their guns here and basically believe that any attempt to grab them should be met with violent relataliation.

However given how Americans have reacted to losing their freedom in the modern era I am going to take the believe it when I see it approach.

When you're back at school please ask your teacher to go in to more details instead of "literally the next day".
Like 1216, 1217, 1225, 1297. Then it's ongoing influence over the next several hundred years including things like your own constitution's 5th, 6th and 9th amendments.

>be me
>not a criminal
>roommate isnt either, high morality
>he gets arrested, our appartment is being searched for "something"
>they claim he did a hold up at a gas station nearby
>litteraly no way this is true
>they find nothing
>question me
>their story doesnt make any sense
>8h later they release him
>mfw they took some of our stuff
>mfw they never got in contact with us again
>mfw it was for 20$
>mfw dumb nigger who worked there said it was him because he showed up the following day and it looked like him
>mfw the cameras proved it wasnt him

Yeah fuck cops, stupid state dogs.

But those freedoms lost are not a physical object.

If for no other reason than guns are expensive and I go fucking nanners if someone steals my bottle of coke from the fridge at work.

Evening officer.
Evening sir. You were going a little fast back there. Can I sse your license and registration please?
Oh my mistake. Sure no problem.
>A few moments later.
Alright everything is in order, you’re just getting a warning just watch your speed for me alright?
Yes sir, you stay safe.
It’s not hard you dildos.

I'm taking American history first in college. Then I'll move on to Europe.
I'm a premed student but history is fucking cool.
When I learned about the Magna Carta I was like a sophomore in Highschool, basically a child.
>chill brah, your country is still relevant, I double promise.