/CAT/ HAPPENING

The aftermath Edition
In 20 minutes, Mariano Rajoy, President of Spain, puts an end to this travesty

Rumors about executing article 155, that makes the national government assume the power of the catalonian community

live feed: rtve.es/mas24/?assetid=1694255

get in here
be the witness of catalonians getting exposed to the world
and lawfully getting cucked into oblivion

Other urls found in this thread:

premsa.gencat.cat/pres_fsvp/AppJava/notapremsavw/303582/ca/official-statement-by-the-president-political-situation-in-catalonia.do
rtve.es/mas24/?assetid=1694255
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SPAIN EXPOSED AS THE MOST MARXIST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

>rufian ITT

NO WONDER EVERYONE WANTS TO LEAVE THAT DEGENERATE HELLHOLE

EXPLAIN THIS DPAIN

FUCKING EXPLAIN THIS DEGENERATES

daily reminder you can filter by ID
good bye!

WHY SO COMMUNIST SPAIN?

RaGOY won't do shit

WHY

qt is on

EXPLAIN THIS CATALONIA

o c h o

Rajoy won't do shit, just force Puchi to state if it was independence or not and act accordingly.
Which is the most boring solution ever.

8 SECONDS

Rufian shitposting IRL now
so he has a bot here

| | |
| | E I G H T
I
G
H
T

Can anyone recommend a better background for this idea?

This one.

post leonor please.

MY BOI IS LIVE

fug leonor

Fucking white trash

>independence meeting
>"BUT MUH WOMEN RIGHTS"
everytime, fucking podemitas

Spain will kick dead catalonian dog now?

Puigdemont declared independence and then asked the parliament to suspend it, but the parliament never voted to do such thing. I bet even a primitive moor like you knows what that means.

i would if i could desu

I hope Rajoy will be hard with us, we need a final push and now all depends on him.

How shit is a declaration of independence when the next day people are asking if you actually did it.

yeah

Spain is different baby

Just do it, I want to add the Catalonian flag to my collection.

It's called 4D chess. If Rajoy chimpouts thinking we did it then we say "we dindu nuffin we just wanted to talk" and if he is soft thinking we didn't declare independence then we keep working to achieve it.

>catalonia

>not meme 8 seconds flag
It's the best solution.

Transcript of yesterday's speech by Catalan president, in English: premsa.gencat.cat/pres_fsvp/AppJava/notapremsavw/303582/ca/official-statement-by-the-president-political-situation-in-catalonia.do

>I am going to do it
>but I do it but I pause it
>but then I sign a paper to make the media believe we did it
>nobody in Spain believes it
>the media show the images, like he did it
in reality, nobody is happy
ultraleftists are ultrasalty now
the government just asked clearly: "are you independent? pls respond"

this is some masochistic shit now

Spain needs to be nuked

Anyone who does not support the independence of a state needs to be shot

Ww3 now

>Spain's Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy says he has asked Catalan leader Carles Puigdemont to confirm whether or not he has declared independence.

He did.

Lol

BE INDEPENDENT

>the independentist Chad makes up whether or not he has signed because the governmental virgin won't dare to actually check
noice

Please someone make a JUST version of Marrano RaGoy

Isn't he already a JUST version of himself at this point?

There is much more in play than just our independence. A hastened declaration of independence would provoke another economic crisis that would ruin Catalonia and Spain and would collapse the EU. With hard times and the EU dead, immigrants will leave, cultural marxism will be put to die, there will be a revival of nationalism, etc. Sometimes chaos is the best answer.

This.

This is when lefties finally realize the boundaries. They are the ultimate cucks. They want to be put in their place, they hate themselves.

Take a trip to Venezuela to see how nice leftist chaos works.

I'll laugh my ass off if that happens. Some Catalonian I know has been spamming about independence being assured and only a question of time for weeks now and went completely off the rails whenever anyone asked him how Catalonia plans to enforce its will without a military.

you are probably right

exactly the other way around
the virgin catalonian avoided declaring independence clearly to avoid prison

this is a fact

The only leftists is your president and the people who voted for him. You're retarded if you compare Catalonia with Venezuela.

Every single country that has gained independence was less powerful than its former state and had no army and yet they did it. Did Kosovo go to war with Serbia when they declared independence? So why should we. I think people spends too much time on Sup Forums and are detached to reality.

>rtve.es/mas24/?assetid=1694255

We're independent now, see .

>Every single country that has gained independence was less powerful than its former state and had no army and yet they did it.

And for everyone that succeeded there were hundreds that failed.
Also the only reason why they managed to break away was because the stronger part of the country was caught up in other troubles and didn't have time to take care of it.

He has to at least get out of this with a decent fiscal pact.
If he does not, the separatist masses will lynch the fuck out of him. He will have to escape the country.
They are already angry. If he fucks up...

but no one really knows if you are inependent or not now!

Kosovo was fucked over and had gathered enough international pity.
Catalonians live comfortably and no one actually thinks otherwise.

once the 155 hits, he will be happy to see the GEOs rescuing him

>be American then
>fight for independence
>is supported by France
>is supported by Spain
>Win, gets freedom

>Be Catacuck Nationalist
>gets moneys and economic protection from Spain for centuries, even ruining other regions (i.e. Seville had the biggest silk industry in the world, it was dismantled in favor of catacucklonia)
>since the democratic transition is feed by the right and left wing
>with spanish and european moneys start manipulating history like a heeb, indoctrinates his citizens in hate
>full of sjw, antifa, okupas, and cuckservatives
>nobody relevant support its independency
>make a fake referendum
>uses the international mass media like a heeb lying about 900 injured
>says it was a democratic referendum when it is not, really
>proclaims the independency
>8 seconds later suspends it
>cry like a bitch

What troubles had Serbia when Kosovo became independent? None. Serbia was mad, serbs even more and they all said how they'd send the military and crush Kosovo and kill albos, and yet they did nothing. What makes you think Spain will? Even if they do the better for us because it will only provoke international intervention.

Did Sandro predict this?

>What troubles had Serbia when Kosovo became independent?

That Serbia fucked over the Kosovo hard and the international community stood on Kosovo's side because of that.
No one really gives a shit about your movement though, you have no support. You aren't actually oppressed or anything.

Good goy. Support this fake nationalism.

>He's applied article 155
THE FUCKING MADMAN, 8ALANS ON SUICIDE WATCH

We are, but don't tell anyone.

Well you're partly right but it was because Serbia was friends with Russia so it was convenient to debilitate a russian ally and not out of pity.

>and yet they did nothing
Might have something to do with the american, european, UN troops every-fucking-where.

>implying he is not behind it all

Wait, did he really just invoke it?

Well done spaniards, respect where its due, you did good today

But you're not american Paco, you're spanish with a meme flag.

the govern just debuted the new flag, lads
MEME THIS

There is plenty of room for comparison :)

Catacucks are eating the same populist shit and falling for it like retarded lambs because muh nationalism or whatever the fuck your retarded brains got washed with

kek

The government will know they are independent when they start withholding Catalonian taxes from their paws. That's when shit will start

Spanish Authorities should get onto the Local and Global Media and correct their narrative because they are trying to trick people into thinking Catalonia is going to be Independent.

Our independence has been going on for 18 hours now. Puigdemont asked the parliament to revoke the declaration of independence but no such vote ever took place.
Keep your memes though, they even fooled Rajoy.

>But... but... we are independent now...

0/10 Manolo. Go back to Spain if you like it so much.

You jump the gun on WW2 and go all civil war and now you jump the gun on WW3 and go all civil war. Wtf Spain.

you even lose the CUP support, lad
stop the larp
puigdemont is acting like an autist

what it means hello?

>they even fooled Rajoy

The delusion of this guy. Well, 30 years of hard brainwashing has its fruits I guess...

Fuck, I see it now.

>tfw Article 155 is fully activated on the Hispanic Day

I am in Spain. I mean for 8 seconds I wasn't, but it doesn't matter anymore.

Nice movement by Rajoy, if Puigdeont says "yes, we declared it" they fuck up Catalunya into oblivion

this is the current state of catalonian culture
you may not like it
but this is peak artistry performance

>You jump the gun on WW2 and go all civil war

Worked well. Spain survived and thrived free of Bolshevism.

> now you jump the gun on WW3 and go all civil war.

Good idea. Kill the Catalan traitors and hold Spain together by force. It will thus survive the attempted Russian invasion of Europe unscathed.

during those 8 seconds, they could have gone into a purge like the movie
all they do was cheer, to then cry
it is like finding your way out of cuckoldry, when the bull leaves, to then find out, there are 8 more bulls ready for a gangbang in the next room

I'm completely pro united Spain but if Spain decides to "fuck up" Catalonia they'll lose European support, perhaps even international. No one wants Spain to break up but no one wants a bloodbath either.

i want catalonia to be independent just to watch it turn into somalia 1 year later and then beg the spaniards to take em back.

ive been to spain not so long ago, they are, by far, the laziest people i have ever seen in my entire life.
it must be encoded in their genes.
notice wherever the spanish go and colonise, the countries turn into poverty filled slum shitholes where people sleep 20 hours a day.

no wonder its taking 200 years to build the sagrada familia, if they are working on it for 5 minutes a year and sleep the rest of the year.

Eh, to be fair, last time Serbia tried to stop an independent government in their zone of influence they got bombed by NATO.

If a kid pisses in the mat and you beat him with a rake he wont do it again

Military parade tomorrow in Barcelona pls

>The catalunian bows to Ines Arrimadas

can't they just walk in and say

>We independent nao. whacha gonna do about it?

they don't need to spill any blood to fuck them up. they can do it legally