Childhood Friends

Come on! Surely this isn't the only harem where the childhood friend wins in the end right?

Muv Luv

Kanon my friend

Ehe...

Technically Amagami SS Plus +

You just don't know where to look OP... I mean look at these.

One of the only times where HanaKana's character won WHILST being the childhood friend!

Nice Quads also who dis

Love FUCKING Hina!

No, not at all. Chisato a best though.

I think it's from Love Chocolate and Elections, Chisato Karasuyama I think her name is?

Yes user! Oh yeah, I guess ChiChi counts but not really harem...

Venture outside harems.

Would it count if the MC married everyone in the Harem?

Refer to below.

Ai yori aoshi you fuck.

>everyone is a childhood friend
Well that just isn't fair, is it ?

Still counts

Yes it would user. True Harem Endings are the best, why settle for the mediocrity of one when you could have them all?

I have to respond with this.

Pretty sure Sohara/Daedalus won

Lamune

This as well.

The only shit ones are Chichi and that slut from that Okada show with fish people

shisato is terrible
shitty in every route but hers and even in that one she's subpar
best girl (sensei) doesn't even have route

Someone's salty...

You happy now OP? There's loads of harems where the Childhood Friend wins.

One ~To the Radiant Season~ has the childhood friend as the main girl. Obviously it's made by KEY.

I fucking hate that I had to play her route first. I just wanted to her the moans of Asami Imai not some girl who's afraid of chocolate.

i prefer it when every girl wins but the childhood friend, but i suppose kueso could also kind of count as a childhood friend as well as surprise fiance

forgot pic

Such horrible taste.

Agreed. This is the best waifu. It's not gay if he's voiced by a woman.

So you're saying that Zenkichi is better off ending up with Kumagawa rather than Medaka? (actually that would'v been a much better than the manga)

Isn't this Omamori Himari? And isn't his childhood friend there anyway? He has like 3 anyway.

But the human one was left out.

What are you talking about? There's a human right there, the one with a crescent on her forehead.

That's an undead.
The brown hair childhood friend was left out.

Why is Yellow pouting?

She wanted to be the husband.

And Himari...

Should've gone with Satsuki.

He fucked Himari after.

Truly the best of tastes. Kamisama Kazoku was brilliant.

Robotics;Notes

Chisato a cute.

Chisato is best.

I'm pretty sure the VN is way better at putting her in a good light, compared to the anime, but I've watched it quite a while ago, so I can't be certain.

Yeah, she's a lot better portrayed in the VN than the anime. Though they didn't do a bad job in the anime so.. eh

>Childhood friend finally wins
>Shes the worst girl by far
Fuck Japan

I remember her being best grill.

What, you don't want an anime where Childhood Friend wins? GTFO

The VN was amazing, I loved the adaptation as well since it was well done. Production I.G did a gj

Last game ended. I guess thats also count as osananajimi win.

Not a harem though.

To what?

The universe had to fucking bend over so that childhood friend could win. Is that really winning?

Still winning.

Nisekoi

Keiichi is Kyon 0.0

>Nisekoi
Childhood friend lost over the bad cooker, half-foreigner and violent tsundere there

Childhood friend beat childhood friend. Still counts.

Salty Onodurrfag is salty