Shanghai looks very futuristic like something out of a scifi movie. This is truly the Chinese century

Shanghai looks very futuristic like something out of a scifi movie. This is truly the Chinese century

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-16345592
wsws.org/en/articles/2008/10/chin-o16.html
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1841535,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minamata_disease
youtu.be/Uw65n3ajZu4
youtu.be/WiRWCVvfm_s
youtu.be/lJOLCvPm5Dg
youtu.be/r3r2mEgd3Xg
flickr.com/photos/megane_wakui/
youtu.be/u0E4Zb33WFs
youtube.com/watch?v=1cC-j4_NtvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>concrete and pavement
>"the future"

get on my level user

Man made environment>boring grass

that's not grass.

Meanwhile chinks are shitting in the street and skinning dogs live.

I'll take fpbp

This is why the West is stagnant

We need to battle for quality of life and not GDP. GDP is for ants and their masters.

>empty streets and these cities will never be fully populated
another chinese ghost city

Japan will always be better and more futuristic cause the chinks cut corners and have results like......

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-16345592

and

wsws.org/en/articles/2008/10/chin-o16.html

they do this shit like this as well

content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1841535,00.html

these dogs are going nowhere

This is part and parcel of fast development. Amurica was going through a similar phase in the early 20th century.

honestly whenever i see asians doing better than us im extremely jealous

its not fair reeeeeeeeee

China is so poor actually. Their gdp per capita is below average

Didn't happen to Japan. Chink shill

Nice lack of sources davido kun

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minamata_disease

Shanghai has a GDP per capita comparable to European countries

Ok there, pal.

Wow buildings!

Not an argument London in the 50s and 60s had even worse smog

Progress for the sake of progress. True commie mentality.

>had

That explains why Ukraine has the same level of development as many African countries then

sage

add more content. this post is in rules violation, dumb nigger.

I rattled off 3 sources in my first post I stopped adding cause I thought I proved my point that chinks are scummy but you want more?

youtu.be/Uw65n3ajZu4

I got more I was just being polite....chink

youtu.be/Uw65n3ajZu4

oh you like nature as is, you should go back to africa bruce.

another one

youtu.be/WiRWCVvfm_s

you want more chink

Not an argument stuff like this happens in all developing countries

Theyre hiding all the shit in the background like all cities. China on liveleak vids generally looks backward and fucking horrible.

Pfft ukraines been getting fucked with for years hampering development

another one

youtu.be/lJOLCvPm5Dg

I can keep going

Japanophiles are pathetic

Do you ever stop and ponder how full of shit you are?

its because shanghai was a swamp before 2000
if someone nuked america and made everything a wasteland then america would look better than china

SAGE in all fields

america looks like an african nation on liveleak

even in shanghai. if you walk out of the pudong area youre already walking through slums. i like it personally. i go there once every 2 years for my brother that works there. its just how asian culture is, its the same with korea and japan and taiwan

Why did they build that slot at the end of the vid sideways tho?

True

did you intend for this to be a chink hate thread?

youtu.be/r3r2mEgd3Xg

another one

Until you poke at the walls and you realise its all isolated with garbage and baby corpses

flickr.com/photos/megane_wakui/

no wonder they always put some Japan landscape in cyberpunk media, these alleyways do have an unique feel to them

source?

not true. theyre all designed by american architectural bureaus. you have some chinese designed buildings which do easily break apart and look ugly

Chinees? Ching chong ling long

>Detroit

don't go away angry, just go away......chink

youtu.be/u0E4Zb33WFs

Dog shit sprayed with golden glitter is still barko poop. Can you imagine the fucking terrible state of the wiring in those places?

>the future
>soulless metropolis
>rampant poverty
>chinese century

try harder faggot

Complete. Control.

If you are white and you truly want to experience white privilege then go to East Asia. They will literally worship your white cock and girls will be ready to sleep with you if you just wink your eyes on them.

Free entry at clubs, free drinks (at least in China), they listen to what you actually say and nod even though they don't understand any word you're saying. You will get special pass if you go to visit tourist areas but you should watch out for scammers. Otherwise white people are like Gods. Enjoy it while it last, whities!

because they have an immense population, more than of the whole Europe combined. Their eastern cities have more income and GDP than most of the European countries.

*distant splat*

>shanghai
>take a deep breath
>end up with cancer and die

I don't think dying of lung cancer due to pollution in the air was part of the vision of the future.

Jesus Christ, what an absolute fucking nightmare.

Just as pathetic as russaboos desu

Skyscrapers are fucking ugly and disgusting.

>They will literally worship your white cock and girls will be ready to sleep with you if you just wink your eyes on them.
Only because they're whores expecting money for it.

Maybe the asians will declare war against the jews and then we'll be forced to fight the asians like we fight for israel.

No, I can confirm, they actually like white people.

>Tasmania would be a great place to live but nojobz
>if Tasmania had jobs it would get infested with shitskins
this century is shit

"Doesn'tmatter had sex"
white still get free pussy, even upto 4/10 beta whites can easily score 10/10 chink gook cunts. It is the true power of being white.

>all of that construction effort
>still just full of soulless chinks
That's why neutron bombs were invented

>4/10 scoring 10/10
Nah but you can go a few points up. Not that far tho lmao

go watch some youtube videos of white guys in China, they do a tinder challenge to see who gets more matches, they both end up with dozens of girls wanting to meet

Indeed. How Europe and America can even comptete?
youtube.com/watch?v=1cC-j4_NtvE

>Japan
>better
Pls. Japan is chaotic messy village comparing to China.

NIGGER TIER METAPHYSICS, SCHLOMO.

Source to the vid?

>giant city
>three cars on the road
Is this one of those ghost cities?

Stagnant? It's easier to "progress" when you have all the examples and technologies of a superior county and culture to use. Throw in limited individual freedom and liberties and, yes, you make some progression quickly.

>t. Never been outside of Tokyo

I go to china every couple of years for work, and I can tell you that China is a facade. Most major cities have 20% of the buildings as empty shells, like NKorea. The china bubble burst last year, and will prob burst again, because you cant wrap up shit in sugar and expect people not to notice when they take a bite.

Also, people poop in the streets, like in shanghai, in the middle of the day, in front of everyone. Just stop, drop pants, and shit. China needs to be nuked