Was Malia Obama kiked?

archive.is/Uiupe

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KF30m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So it seems....
So it seems...

*Former President

Some filthy aged Jew sells favors for sex with Hollywood sluts and we need to teach little boys that giving the eye to a girl you fancy is rape?

Jews might have high IQ, but high IQ does not equal strong impulse control. Lack of impulse control is the root of all evil.

I bet this filthy, uncontrollable kike grabbed some Presidential pussy and that was his end. It was agreed that he will fall on other charges.

i would fuck malia missionary while making out w/ her

>bitch gets yiddled.
>So hows that movie?
>Oh well see you are actually animal rape made face and I couldnt actually record it without the camera actually exploding into feces.
>DADDY I GOT YIDDLED.

Was not this bitch smoking joints in some gov' building? I do smoke weed bit jesus just wait until you get home you comped junkie nigger whore.

Also I get a

>MY FATHER WAS THE POTUS U KNOW HOW HARD IT IS? *snorts coke*

feeling from her. She disgusts me.

Niggers will fuck anything.

She rode the Weinschlong.

Great utilization of the comped meme. Kek

JFC, that went to blah-blah-blah pre-scipted talking points quickly. Zero real content.

Lol. I noticed Obama's conflation on that.

>Debauched Hollywood kike abuses massive power and utterly degrades starlets...
>...so we're gonna need more social engineering so normal boys are shamed into not even attempting to take risks and approach girls

Forgot to add that this will have been added to tie in with the left's de-population plan. Never let a good crisis go to waste...

I fucking hate these bullshit PR statement press releases. Be a real fucking person. Be honest. Give your actual fucking thoughts, you vagina. You sent your fucking daughter to work for this man, the average father that I know wouldn't say "SO DISGUSTED AND VILE AND MICHELLE AND I AND PREVENT AND" blabla fucking bla.

Even Trump, the current President, said "I'm not surprised." Be a fucking man for once in your life, Obama, you fucking sniveling sack of politically correct shit.

Took them long enough to put a statement out lol

Woah, he said be respectful. Like a refined gentlemen.

They did the same shit as Hillary and stayed quiet for days the finally spoke up when actresses spoke up. Then they have the nerve to say trump must disavow? Fucking hypocrites.

Presidents daughters dont get fucked.

When do Obama, Hillary and other Democrats give back the money that Weinstein gave them? Until they do that, their words are meaningless.

He'd probably be killed on the spot if he tried anything.

I know we like to meme about jews here, but
>powerful enough to brazenly make advances on a president's teen daughter
nah

They all got permission to cast weinstein out. When trump made that innocous pussy grab tapethe response was immediate and loud from all of these guys. Now weinstein a guy who is politically connected and was a huge democrat donation bundler gets outed as a serial abuser and no politician or hollywood star says anything until he gets fired. Lets remember that the NYT sat on the story for decades, knowing that there were probably new victims being created. The interesting thing to find out is why did they release it now? Were they going to get scooped or was weinsteins brother looking to out his brother (or both) ?

>months of investigation
>fact checking and lawyers involved
>witness accounts scrutinized
>multiple allegations over the course of decades
>no story

vs

>I saw a Russian flag on Sup Forums I think Trump is in collusion
>RUN IT!

archive.is/KF30m

Kikes, man.

once you go black the board if directors turns their back