Been here 4 months, unironically turning Fascist. Fuck do I do?

Friends and family hate me bros. How do I unswallow the red pill? I now unironically believe that postmodernism is a farce and we must return to striving for higher traditionalist ideas, that there is substantial difference in races and that racemixing and immigration is wrong, that Jews cause a lot of problems wherever they go...

Now my family hates me. I am from a liberal family, Italian father, American mother, and my mother actually works for a human rights NGO. How the fuck do I unswallow the redpill?

You can't. Channel it and become the next Il Duce.

You don't.
You don't need your mother or your father to make your life decisions, or maybe you do little baby?

Nature is fascist. Embrace it.

>4 months
nigger, i...

Redpill them, if that fails, pretend to be a good goy.

There is no going back brother.

I love this. Many People here are sheep. Someone saw jews are bad and people believes it. Someone say conspiracy and people believe them. Think for yourself. How bad are things around you? Are FBI spying on you, are jews terrorizing you on a daily basis? No? So things aren’t that bad.

Keep your political opinions private and try to slowly gravitate towards more traditionalist groups/friends. Your family is important, try to throw some entry level red pills but don't over do it. Be productive with your time, living in a postmodernist shithole is not as bad when you feel fulfilled

What you've seen cannot be unseen. As a man, our driving force beyond our basic urges is seeking the truth. We must always know more.

P.S. Jews LOVE little black cock

>h-heh Sup Forums is just ironic bro

You should feel like a loser for letting a bunch of fat teen nerds brainwash you.

You basically have to dress better, eat better, stay cleaner, get into the position of giving advice to people and family and friends will come back around

Underrated answer

Welcome to the club , but the you have not yet taken the true blackpill which is that there is no joos and the decadence of the west has been going since the late victorian era and commies finally put the seeds of decadence.

Heh heh heh. Get /comfy/. Don't forget, you're here forever.

Man. I really love seeing normies take red pills.

Is society collapsing? Is our culture is constant decline? Things going worst and worst everyday for white people?
Things are bad, specially for the country you live in, Muhammad.

Better yet pls tell me how to make a good marinara from scratch

>my mother actually works for a human rights NGO
A start would be to beat the shit out of her and tell your cuck father off that your mother is importing niggers to fuck into europe.
Does he have no authority over her?

I like you , here have some redpilling material

>these are my people
I am okay with this. Love you guys.

Fascism is just about strength and unity, it's unironically about being a faggot.

Real fascism just hasn't been tried yet, germany was just Hitlerism.

My mother was a lawyer for black people back in the day when she worked, if she really loves you and you aren't a dumbass there will be no problem.

Imagine being so weak that an anime image board shapes your political views

Watch the new Blade Runner.

Itll show you that a multi culti dystopia looks gritty and cool. Im not being sarcastic. Appreciating some mashed up cyberpunk brutalism is all we can do now.

Ill be honest. I dont oppose controlled immigration. However being strongly opposed to mass immigration triggers a lot of people. Its insane.

>flag
>"guys its not that bad"

Boogaloo Mongolian throat singing appreciation board*

>However being strongly opposed to mass immigration triggers a lot of people. Its insane.

Of course it does. Perhaps you're too young to remember what the UK was like before 1997 but not most people on the electorate.

Hi ahmed howz raping good white swede women going

>buying into bunch of faggot LARPers
user, I...

Been posting on 4chin since 2006 and I went from a right of center Republican to ancap. Results may vary I guess.

I thought this was a Malaysian shadow puppet appreciation forum?? how did I end up becoming literally Hitler??

>redpilling material
so you admit that you actually get your political opinions from Sup Forums?

You can't, you just don't have to parade it around everywhere. Hiding your power level is imperative to not become a social outcast.

>Been here 4 months, unironically turning Fascist. Fuck do I do?

You lurk more before posting, faggot.

>muslims aren't raping my mother outside by bedroom door so it's not bad!
why are germanics fucking retarded?

You do realize you will never leave dont you?

You can't. Don't reveal your power level. Improve yourself. Read. Exercise. Fight the decay on a personal level.
Marry and have 5 kids.

You don't. Embrace it.

become this

Start your own family

If their love is based on your political ideals they are not your family. Screw them

>dont reveal your power level

Ahahah how old are you? What a pathetic son of a filthy whore ahahah

Le power level le keeeeek le top lulz dont le reeeeeee me le kek

1 post
>Slide
T. thread

I was born in early 80s London. Back then the relatively sparse mix of cultures was fine. London felt like a nice place to be. Last night I went to Hackney tho it looked like North Africa. Fucking rammed. My aunt and family have moved now. I dont think Ill return to Mordor anytime soon.

>1 post by this ID

>Become a Jew
Time for Sup Forums to commit seppuku.

Comments with that flag should not be readed

Take the iron pill, it is societal mgtow. No need to ever reveal your powerlevel until the race war begins. And with a healthy dose of iron you will be ready for it

How is this redpilling? I don't get how this fits into the broader redpill umbrella.

start a good life , you should make them understand that these belief help you to have a succesful life . You should aslo respect your parent but understand how to speak without blaming the jew all the time.

Are you new?

>revealing your power level

Your own fault, no sympathy/10

Don't be that user who takes all the stupidity that's posted here seriously
Fascism is just communism under a different mask,authoritarian welfare states
Be a man & come up with your own values & don't be a sheep
Don't drink the Sup Forums cooldaid, it will just male you miserable & spiteful of your fellow man

You don't do. It's already too late for you, just let it take you.

just be passive like you likely have always been, but be happy that you are pro white. if you must reveal yourself to people, be strategic about if, only share bits and pieces consider whether it would benefit you and potentially nudge people towards being pro-white too.

just be smart about it - if you must share this with people, don't make yourself look like an obvious racist. i'm sure that's easier in places like italy, as opposed to burgerland.

Stop being a beta bitch, Get some pussy, workout, clean your room and get educated..

>4 months
You haven't yet learned how to ride the tiger, Padawan.
I've been here for 4.5 years now, and several people have been here longer.

MARIO NO!

This. Politics has no place in the family. Friends come and go, but family is forever, and the last thing you want is to be shut out from your own family. As Alfredo here said, entry level redpills are fine, but only in situations you didn't start yourself, and don't do it too often.

RARE

This

welcome to your new family friend, we will call you a retarded faggot nigger once in a while but what family does not

Gas the kikes

This. Get /fit/ and go /out/, you'll feel better in no time

>4 months
>already making threads
>not a single person calling you out for it
It's called LURK MOAR fucking hell why did we ever stop saying this.

>4 months
why are you even posting a thread you aren't allowed to even post in a thread until you have lurked for a year you fucking newfag

>KILL YOURSELF

>post modernist - subjective individual truths
>fascists - noble lie as collective truth

wew, how about some truth rather then stupid social-"science" politics

just kill yourself if you can't be critical enough to examen reality, and then cry about your family hating you

pic related but boy you are god damn correct!
chez

You can't unswallow the redpill. You're here forever

The truth will set you free fag

because newfags are majority now and you're the minority, just like irl in your own countries

Sup Forums cucked irl and online

finally, a group where I am chad

I was about to say you're a roach, but the first three letters of your ID say otherwise

>look at me
>i am the chad now

Use your access to the NGO in order to undermine it from within, spill the beans on nationalists anonymously, do everything within reasonable bounds to further your cause. Once you are exposed you can't go back to being a merry idiot, you can't unsee the patterns now. Embrace your new self fratello

Embrace

>I am from a liberal family, Italian father, American mother
>American mother
>American
There is your problem ragazzo, why are you even surprised ?

you can reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

better to be "brainwashed" by that group than pander to niggers and kikes and pretending to enjoy being around retarded uppity shitskins his entire life

Stop being a fucking dumbass and go learn about the world by being a part of it instead of viewing it through the lens of teenage angst you supreme faggot.

Stay healthy, your family will always be there even if you don't rely on them for social support. You need to outgrow the people that say Fascism is a bad ideology to prove them it is superior. Else they'll never believe you.
Continue your life for what you believe, not what others force you to agree with. Never give in to peer pressure friend.

>I am so weak willed that a website full of nearly literal retards and Australians (literal retards) have corrupted my viewpoints
Are you familiar with Mitchell Henderson?

Do it fagottino.

kys shill

>and my mother actually works for a (((human rights NGO)))
don't breed, it's for the best

Get kill and kill your family

The Greek has some solid ideas. You're basically an infiltrator, /ourguy/ on the inside, you have a golden opportunity to fuck up those NGO's. Documents, plans, people, places, funds etc. Leak it to some nationalist groups and right-wing journalists and see the shit go down in flames like it deserves to.

4 months....you don't know shit, you're just easily swayed by others opinions, in the last 4 months there really hasn't been any real in formation dumps.

The Arkansas adoption research papers is what redpilled me and those were dropped years ago.

Most of the edgelords arent actually redpilled, they just like blaming Jews and saying nigger anonymously, much like COD kids on xbox

This seems like the typical shill thread to make people afraid for their opinions.
If this is not the case,you simply learn how to live with it, strengthen your personality and make people seem like they need you regardless. How can you call yourself fascist if you can't handle hardship?

>Someone saw jews are bad and people believes it.

When I came here and people were saying jews were bad I brushed it off. It wasn't until I noticed how much pure anti white vitriol was coming out of jews mouths on social media that I began to be aware of them.

Because this entire site is eternal summer now.

It's quite sad actually.

At least you didn't race mix before being red pilled

>ignore all the long term problems which will ruin society for you and your future children, just live in here and now. bread and games!
Of course it is a swede who says that.

Ironic coming from a German. Aren't you guys literally the most cucked nation atm
MY sides

Kek

How's those Merkel policies treating you and your society/ culture

>the decadence of the west has been going since the late victorian era and commies finally put the seeds of decadence
All those developments have jewish origins.

Ironic coming from a burger. Aren't you goys literally the most cucked nation atm
OY very!