Alright lads we lost

Warhammer 40k has fallen and the culture war is lost, Games Workshop is officially cucked. The last beacon of purity is now getting the taint of heresy.

What to do about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=kzNBBnOTkxM

Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pyclsaSpQk
belloflostsouls.net/2017/10/40k-getting-better-representation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ubNqUyf0op0
spectrerouge.com/index.php/2017/10/11/revolt-of-the-lonely-masses/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

It was on the train long time ago

>What to do about this?
play the old games?
find people that will make new ones you want?

KIKESHILL TRIVIA THREAD DETECTED.

GAYMES DON'T BELONG ON Sup Forums.

JEW TROLL IS AFRAID. IT SHOULD BE.

Good. First they came for the gamers and they went batshit. Then they came for the comic nerds and they turned into psychos. Then they came for the 40k and hark the sound of home made chain swords and flamers was heard.

by the emperor!

kys

Why do women have to ruin everything?

I mean, literally every fucking thing?

This will just force them to push out the long overdue bolter bitches armies and codex's. No need to panic yet Arch.

Good.

...Why contain it ?

Now they will hunger for the real thing.

Do they not have their own hobbies?
Why do they insist on butting into sweaty nerd male hobbies, is Chad not giving them enough attention?

Just let us play our games, god damn.

nah i think pissing off the 40k guys would be glorious this is gonna be 10x funnier than gamergate

Laughed.
Honestly, that fucking guy.

lmao what the fuck is games workshop thinking?
there shooting themselfes in the foot first the chad marines and now this shit.

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGE
No but seriously, feminism and SJW shit has literally no place in the warhammer universe, the setting sweats testosterone and grime out of every single pore.

this
And plastic models

They dont create anything. They just judge and tear down what other people create and enjoy. It's the purpose of their being.

it's not that Chad isn't giving them enough attention, it's that we're not giving them any attention. A woman is a vain and petty creature that cannot abide the thought that someone, somewhere doesn't care about them. If they are not the focus of every bodies attention at all times they are incomplete, even if they would regularly scorn and shun that attention.

Hello /r9k/

>better representation
>release new sisters of battle codex and plastic models
>more female models for imperial guard
Wow it's fucking nothing

They've allways been brit-lefties of the kind that reads 2000AD and various other politically agendaed "Comic" 'Zines.
We've had some success turning their strawman parody of us into something awesome for a while but they've been bullshit since forever.

He sure is a loveable fat fuck, not me though

PLASTIC SOB CONFIRMED HABBEDING!

But seriously, there are already female models in the DE line, metal SoB's exist and so does House Esher for Necromunda, WHFB has tons of female models as well, what the fuck do they mean by "better representation"? For the minority quota there's also no one stopping you from painting dark-skinned IG troops and Tallarn sandniggers are also a thing.

I just got back into the hobby, started on that asshole wards want off to then ultramarines in 5th edition. It can't fall now that I finally have the time

>space Nazis are not inclusive enough, please pander to me!
Why don't those cunts just make Slaanesh trans-pansexual interspecies pedophilic space marines? It fits in the lore and is as disgusting and degenerate as they are

Literally, anyone who wants female space marines can just run a Slaaneshi warband. Space magic > biology

This is just a continuation of an ongoing problem, you motherfuckers pretty much decided to just instead of being the creators of your hobbies to just sit on your ass get fat and consume, while the people who have no interest in your hobby but like the idea of the power and money involved in controlling it weaseled their way into every single one of the production organizations.

You don't create, only consume, so eventually all the things you love change into the people you hate.

its time for a Warhammer 40k Sup Forums spin off
>(((Tyranids)))
youtube.com/watch?v=2pyclsaSpQk

Boob plates are better at deflecting projectiles, female space marines would be superior in this way.
You can also make it so they are on PMS every time they get into battle so they are thrice more aggressive than a male space marine.

Women SM > Male SM all the way, only the retarded anti-progress imperium would be that retarded.

Nothing is sacred anymore.

I've actually been planning to learn how to sculpt miniatures for a while, I just can't find armature wire fucking anywhere. Planning to look for it online after I finish midterms.

Depends on what you mean by boobplate. If the breasts are individually sculpted, the cleavage between them would deflect projectiles into you rather than away from you, which is why /tg/ hates it.

There is something like this in canon
Honsou was playing with genetics and Sanguinius geneseed and created Daemonculaba, a mutated female womb able of giving birth to mature space marines, technically female space marines were possible by this method.

But the mutations were so fucking terryfying even other warbands noped the fuck out, and when Blood Angels found them, shortly there was nothing to experiment on

Original facebook post either never existed or it's been deleted, sure as shit isn't there anymore.

Warhammer is literally made for children.

the feminids are coming

We may be few, and our enemies many. Yet so long as there remains one of us still fighting, one who still rages in the name of justice and truth, then by the Allfather, the galaxy shall yet know hope.

it is said the degeneracy is like a tree, its roots lie in darkness whilst its leaves wave in sun. you can prune away its branches, even cut the tree to the groud but it will grow again ever stronger. such is the nature of degeneracy and why it is so difficult to destroy. some may question our right to destroy a world of seven billion souls. but those who truly understand, realize that we have no right to let them live.

Too expensive for children.

>made for children
>models cost up to and above £20
>need actual skill to be able to paint them so they don't look like trash
>game rules so complicated there are several hours worth of youtube walkthrough videos related to the subject

Try again

belloflostsouls.net/2017/10/40k-getting-better-representation.html

Try this

>literally

Figurative child trying to use adult words

That's not their diversity goal rather image a sm emperors finest troop with mixed races and genders, literally hell they're tyranidic parasites. Never let them seize the means of production

Oh I forgot, all children are orphans.

it's only the beginning

play Battlefleet Gothic: Armada it has that as a cut scene

youtube.com/watch?v=ubNqUyf0op0

i'm just imagining how female space marines would look like, just a male space marine but with a feminine face? lul

Fuck off already.

*cough* its where I got the speech from *cough*

again, there's only a screenshot of the supposed post at best, nowhere does anyone have an actual link to the real post.

>female IG

Dude Ive been wanting this for ages.

Do you know how in demand female imperial guard parts are? People literally buying third party bits to cobble together female IG, having to deal with man proportions because the cadian parts are too bulky.

If GW made female IG that would open so many new possibilities for kit bashing.

Literally nothing wrong with this.

Yep. Three possible methods for lore-friendly female space marines:
>Someone manages to pick back up on the daemonculaba and complete it; this warband is the result
>Slaaneshi warband that Slaanesh literally just turns into women for laffs because he's a god and he can do that shit
Or, a significantly more complex method for loyalists;
>Fleet-based chapter is jumped by Slaanesh/Nurglites and infected with an experimental geneplague that turns their bodies feminine
>despite sustaining heavy casualties due to black carapace interference (they no longer fit their power armor), the boarding action is eventually repelled through sheer human grit
>Chapter immediately has to turn around and purge their ranks of heresy and mutation, leaving them desperately under-strength while their last techmarines refit their wargear
>fortunately, the first Imperial to discover them is a fairly liberal Inquisitor for the Ordo Hereticus
>He appreciates their their continued bravery, loyalty, and efforts to contain the chaotic taint
>for the crime of mutation, they're sentenced to a Penitent Crusade, with their remaining stable geneseed confiscated and taken back to Mars for study

Also pic related is what has entered our beloved 40k, feminist 40k profile on fb, filled with heresy

I think GW know their fanbase well enough to draw the line at "hurr female space marines plox!"

Fantasy > 40k
sorry nerds

>without the dark there can be no light
Fuck i hate this fucking saying so fucking much. Darkness is the abcense of light, you cant have absence of darkness. Light exsists just fine on it's own. This saying was made up by kikes to try and push the >you need me
Meme.

w40k books > literally all other scifi outside of Dan Simmons

Women have actually made pretty decent games and other stuff on gaming industry.

It would awesome if GW "caved" and release a new space marine chapter with shit skills, obese power armor, cats eye classes and purple hair that all worship slaanesh.

>Saul Tarvitz watched the look of utter disbelief on Captain Ehrlen's face as he gazed upon the destruction wrought by the firestorm...

>"Why?" was all Ehrlen could ask.

Truly, blessed is the mind too small for doubt, but a mind too small to understand is like giving the heretic next to you your bolter.

there's literally everything wrong with this

women are of more value creating more human children than they would be fighting an endless war in space

it wouldn't make any sense sacking your female population in to that war, because they wouldn't just be losing their own lives, they'd be losing 10 potential future human lives as well

not to mention the fact that females in combat roles is a literal joke

We already have female space marines. Sisters of battle. The setting is about a dystopian shitty iron fisted empire. There is in universe reason why they dont draft women into some units.

not watching that video, the guys voice is fucking dreadful

what is everyone shitting themselves about now?

This is all pretty moot anyway.
Space marines are based on males, because males are a superior platform for an organic war machine.

SM are not sexual beings in any way. Maybe some Slaaneshi cultist becase seaxual in some way, but it's unknown if SM even have sexual organs, and it's deliberatery written like that.

another possibility would be blood ravens or the ravenguard trying to fix their somewhat busted genetics. both are "flexable" on the codex, or as flexible as marines get, but both are also carrying a legacy of "anything to win" that could work.

If the ravenguard found that adding female genetic material could repair some of the damage done to the geneseed during the war, they'd likely just quietly start doing it without much fanfare.

Not going to lie... that looks fucking hot.

The imperial guard is composed of countless regiments from literally thousands of different planets.

There will be some that are more liberal or have a culture that allows women to fight. Also its 40k years in the future, there are other methods to birth children besides natural birth.

In the imperial guard it makes sense to have the option for female infantry. Space marines, it doesnt.

As fresh as this franchise was, only greasy-haired smelly subhuman permavirgins were actually playing it.

Fuck off france. Go find someone to surrender to.

Because it's an opportunity to exercise control

When you dedicate yourself to the emperor, you become something less than a human, but something far greater than a man or a woman.

You become a space marine.

Obviously, such a chapter would lean heavily on devastators and vehicles; even if they wanted to fight in melee, they need to conserve their numbers.

Ehh, last time someone tried to 'fix' geneseed like this, the 21st Founding happened.

What do you call a female space marine?

Battle sister?

>inb4 female dreadnaughts

And they turn to Khorne when their Red Rage begins.

At this point I'd argue it's more of a "how could we have them" instead of why we don't.
It would put all other ass pulls to shame if a female astartes regiment was un fucking earthed right now or the gene seed was "fixed" or replicated and worked on women or some numb nuts crap. Not to mention how would you make armor for them.

The only other method of birthing in 40 is Vitae Wombs, and the Mechanicus aren't a big fan of it. The only planet known to use it is Krieg, a planet of brainwashed suicidal fanatic soldiers who die so much they need them to keep up the numbers. And they're only allowed it because they're so damn awesome they can be trusted with that technology.

I don't know....
Maybe I would call them sisters of battle?

dead space marines

>space marines it doesn't
And yet we literally have the Battle Sisters?

The imperial guard can only exist because the humans breed more than they lose, and they lose a lot

and then there's also the fact that this is a universe driven by the survival of the fittest, sending a squad of male imperial guards to fight the orks won't guarantee any good results, sending females would be fucking stupid

stop trying to shit up a perfectly good universe with your feminist ideals

kys arch

I ONLY WANTED TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES

They're stupid cunts because it adds further challenges for the evolution of the sex that actually fucking matters. We have forgotten this and made things way more difficult than they need to be.

Sisters of battle are wimminz in space marine type armor/weaponry. They have none of the genetic transformations/augmentations male spare marines have.

So 40k really already had a feminist aspect because the sisters of battle in reality would be pointless and weak, they wouldn't even have the strength for marine style armor. They were just added for the girls.

spectrerouge.com/index.php/2017/10/11/revolt-of-the-lonely-masses/

>Using vanilla models

I don't know if its official canon or what, but aren't they incredibly zealous in their faith for the God Emperor?

in the vidya they seem to rely a lot on "faith magic"

...eeeh, true. However, if history teaches us nothing else, it's that the Imperium doesn't learn from history.

Played a tabletop game that had a female marine in it. Just one, a hardass from Catachan, who was basically not all that different then the male marines, other then being a little more feminine. Space marines are the baddest of badasses, being male or female shouldn't change that. it's when they start trying to leech in inclusiveness, and that one bitch talking about how her sister of battle seduced people and shit, that's when the problem rises.

I guess i don't have issue with a few lore-friendly females in the marines, but i also understand what a steep, slick slope that will become. Everyone's the same with a helm on anyway, think what you want i suppose.

2 words: Matt Ward

>what is a fanatical PMS cunt with a flamethrower

I'll buy xenos repellant for 500$ Jim.

Half the template is already there.

what about female aliens, swarm, orcs or whatever shit
best way to fight this
is to push it over itself faster
register accounts
make specific demands
female orcs
that are more than just different models
call it "ms pacmaning" which is what they use when a company just makes something "look female"
also ask for gender neutral aliens as well
keep pushing as hard as you can
then they will go bankrupt
then someone else will take their market
and it will all be over
no more faggotry

why are voxday calling sjws out like they are not part of it?
we're giving them a pass at this

Primaris was already controversial enough. Knowing GW, they will somehow fuse the worst traits of Ghostbusters and Matt Ward, setting back representation on tabletop decades.

I mean once hanzu gets the new demoncobabula up and running that won't be an issue.

Don't post your feminist drivel here, send it to Arch. At least he'd read it.

This time the right wing neckbeards are going to stop it in its tracks for sure

They're literally the fighting arm of the Ecclesiarchy, who loans them out to the Ordo Hereticus so they can pull double-duty as their Chamber Militant.

After the fuckabout with Goge Vandire, the Ecclesiarchy was slapped with an edict stating they were henceforth banned from 'retaining men under arms', and his successor, I imagine, had the biggest fucking trollface when he circled "men" on the document.

>TFW transgendered ork's