Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1DoaOX92kU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>My nation is one of the greatest in history of Europe and all world
Hahahahahahaha.

ahahahah russkie scum!

Finland its just rebel region of Russian Empire. Shut up, pigs

>Finland its just rebel region of Russian Empire
The Russian Empire died a century ago, Misha. There is nothing left of it. Modern day Russia is just a corrupt husk of the corrupt Soviet Union.

Explain this please

That's just Albert, a local kid.

You are right, bit Rusia its just victim of communism. I think we can make Russia one of the greatest countries in the world. But why we dont do it?

And Finland actually not a Roman Empire. Its still Russia. Like Byzantine was occupied by Latin Empire, we was occupied by USSR

>its just victim of communism

Russia was also poor as shit under the czars

>bit Rusia its just victim of communism
Exactly. Without the Bolsheviks, Russia would probably have grown to become one of the greatest nations on Earth.
>But why we dont do it?
Can't. Too poor, too corrupt.

Communism was what made Russia rich and powerful and able to compete with the USA, before communism it was a feudal shit hole now it's an oligarchic shit hole

>Communism was what made Russia rich and powerful and able to compete with the USA
No it wasn't you moron. Industrialization is what made Russia rich and powerful and that would have happened REGARDLESS of communism. If anything, communism greatly hampered economical development.

it worked for a few years, then turned to a shithole. the problem with communism is it's never going to be sustainable

The industrialisation of the Soviet Union was the fastest in human history and they did it while cut off from the economies of the world.

Industrialisation was hampered by capitalism, all the factories and capital in pre-revolution Russia were owned by foreign capitalists who were siphoning the wealth out of the country, stopping capital accumulation that is necessary for industrialisation

It was literally a serfdom that skipped capitalism and went straight to (((Communism))).

And this is the point where you source your statements.

Government propaganda tell us that we are so fucking rich. Oil, gas, diamonds, other shit, its all about Russia. We can make our people rich like sand-niggers in emirates.

I thyink our problem not a poverty, but, as you noticed, we are to corrupt and have a kikes and commies thiefs in power.

I love you, guys. Maybe one day Russia will return to the west.

Stalin was a tirant. Even Hitler did not kill as many Russians as Stalin

Stolypin reforms, free market and no commieshit better than
slave system of Stalin

>My nation is one of the greatest in history of Europe and all world.
Top kek.
Russians are mongoloid subhumans.

Shut up, cuck. At least we are not degenerates

These mongoloid subhumans saved you from having to speak french and me from having to speak your god awful excuse for a language.

>My nation is one of the greatest in history of Europe and all world. But our people live in shit. What the fuck? Why?

Ok, are you retarded or something? You are high on Putin's propaganda. Your country at no point in history was the greatest at anything (other than Vodka consumption).

Your people always lived in shitty hovels made of wood, while the elites danced in their mansions. The vast majority of your population were slaves until the 1850s (serfdom).

I actually cannot believe that a Russian would think this.

> in Europe
Welp there's your problem you're not European and never will be.

>Maybe one day Russia will return to the west.

And when it does it will become a decent country. While you keep LARPing as a superpower (something which Russia absolutely is not) you will remain backwards and shitty.

That's only because Europe isn't great enough to handle Russia being a part of it.

>Your country at no point in history

Its kind of jokes? Open something like wikipedia and read about russians.

Funny to hear it from negro-latin leftist cuck.

I think Russia is autistic child of the west. But we are too cool to be a part of shittiest european union or jther shit.

>Its kind of jokes? Open something like wikipedia and read about russians.

At which period of time do you think that Russia was one of the greatest countries in the world?

>On the pick my street.

Did you forget to fill in the blank? Who put you up to this?

Since Pyotr I.

This must be a shill post from another country.

Putin has made Russia wealthy, oligarchs don't exist, Russian education is superb (all children play chess from birth) and the incredibly productive manufacturing and technology sector ensures a median income greater than that of Switzerland. Russians love each other and everyone in the areas Moscow controls, especially Chechnya. Chechen love for the motherland is reciprocated. That's why there are no Muslims and everyone is a happy Orthodox Christian.

The global military superiority of Russia is demonstrated by its state of the art aircraft carrier/smoke generator. No one else owns anything like it, and as Syrian breads prove Russian special forces are invincible. Russia kills tens of thousands of IS while losing only an officer or two and no enlisted men, ever.

Imatra is an absolute shithole, the only nice thing I saw there was the Valtionhotelli

Partizansk is toxic outdated city failed behind needs of 21th century. There is nothing wrong of it been in decline in favor of fast developing modern parts of Russia. Stop living in the past! Start improving yourself!

Yeah but by russian "standards" it's an utopia, in comparison.

>At least we are not degenerates

Haha, good one. Pic very much related. Give it a decade or two and they'll tear down your shitty orthodox churches and build mosques in their place.

ask your president maybe what the fuck he is doing to make things better?
i agree russia is a great nation but it's a nation used to dictatorship and tyranny. you guys don't even know what it means to be a free man. until you develop that culture, that way of thinking you'll keep on looking for the strong leader who can lead you to greatness instead of seeking it for yourself.

>they'll tear down your shitty orthodox churches and build mosques in their place.
This will not happen. Russia is country where everyone has it place. Orthodoxy, Islam, comusim everyone will find their place. Their churches to worship would be standing peacefully together.

Its because of sanctions. I had a dream last night that Trump announced he was removing sanctions on Russia and we began buying oil from you, and Russians got super rich. But only a dream.

>by russian "standards" it's an utopia

Helsinki is the village if you compare it with Moscow.

But for a province your shithole is really great shithole.

We have some muslims, like tatars. But most of tatars really love our country. Such places as Chechnya are not really russia, our constitutions not really working there. As ypu rnown, we lose chechen war

Personal prosperity is not as important as a country's glory.
It's just that it is wise to not forget to focus on the former.

>Helsinki is the village if you compare it with Moscow.

Moscow and St. Petersburg, being the kleptocratic centers of the few elite oligarchs, are the EXCEPTION, not the standard in your country. Practically all russians live in third world squalor and filth, that is what your country is really like, that is what Russia is about - and it is by those standards that you are judged. Shit country full of shit people.

Yours will be a futury of ever-continuing decline and decay, you will never be an empire or in any way relevant ever again. And you deserve it all, and more.

Gives me mixed feelings seeing our old clay given the communism special, on the other hand it's sad to see the wasted potential but it's also easier to let it go since it's such a shithole.
Viipuri still looks nice tho, at least from the exact point of view this picture was taken

Inept government and corruption. Your government are also egotistical assholes to everyone which means no one actually wants to work with you aside from the EU needing oil and some other corrupt places like Brazil, Syria and China.
I don't hate you, but the reason why your country is what it is crystal fucking clear.

Russia is currently ruled by a bunch of non-educated former communists and mobsters. Its bureaucracy is literally built on corruption. I remember talking to a policeman in Moscow and he told me that he's literally been ordered to extort bribes by his chain of command. They're not even hiding it nowadays, it's like they're testing for how long can you fool a Russian man until he finally understands that he's being oppressed and starts an uprise. And I guess without proper education and leader he'll allow his dearest president to shit on him for his whole life. Putin is like a crazy man with a knife in a room full of people. Everyone would HAVE to deal with him, since there's a chance he'll snap and cut someone's throat open. His knife is nuclear weapons and the room is the West. Russia has nothing to offer to the rest of the world, except for their oil. That's also the reason Putin invaded Syria, to secure Assad and guarantee that Saudis won't build more pipelines through it. The Russian government is securing their positions and income sources, that's all. They don't care about the people. They're all heartily crying about being Orthodox Christians, while it was only yesterday that they were bashing believers and promoting atheism throughout Soviet Union. They are a bunch of cash-hungry hypocrites. Unfortunately, that's what the majority of Russians are. So it's truly the government they deserve. Bunch of cowards with no nuts to stand up for themselves and their rights.

gib back karelia and salla pls

you are the first Finn I have heard asking for Karelia back

First I will go to Karelia and then you will take it with me. Ok, guys? Russians are finno-ugrians too, just like you.

>negro Latin leftist cuck

And yet we are a superpower and you're not

we dont want it, it's ruined

Just wanted to share this because I thought it was interesting

I visited some friends recently, one of whom is russian. We are both in our thirties so I tend to think of our experiences as equivalent. We were discussing religion and she told me she had to get baptized in secret, as it was still forbidden then.

I tend to think of communist Russia as being long ago but it made me think of how recent it was there, still being communist Russia

Any Russians or Finns been to Kirkenes and that area? Why is that even part of Norway?

OI OI soft cunts. I erd a scrap going on between a bunch of Nords? Get in there my son!

What to do? I deon’t Know. You could try buying guns and make your gummint fear you. Seems to have worked for my ancestors.

>But I feel myself like white nigger

And you are absolutely correct

Moscow and St. Petersburg are heart of the Russia, its soul. Moscow = Russia. Rural countries made of kolkhozniki can't understand this.

THANK YOU BASED BRIT

You had a great culture, great writers and artists, great cuisine, great musicians, great architecture, but you lost everything and now when i met a russian here he is some kind of depressed drunk nigger. It's sad

Threadly reminder that there's no colour in Russia

Good god no. Now Petsamo would actually grant us back our access to Arctic Sea. And being where it is barely no Russians there.

This would look really comfy with some huge LED panels on the walls.

youtu.be/1DoaOX92kU0

>*paints walls with colors*
Checkmate, autists!

Now i understand why their suicide rate is so high.

The ugly pastel colors make it even more depressing, also
>decent road
>expensive cars

Is that how rich neighborhoods in russia look like ?

>This would look really comfy with some huge LED panels on the walls.
found the chinese

>44
>888
>33
based post

Corrupt, bureaucratic and ineffective local and regional governments.

Everyone expects the federal government to make everything better, but they don't understand more local governments have more impact

Wow it looks like Stalker.

It's one of the most shitty neighborhood in Moscow city.

>rich neighborhoods

You mean middle-class neighborhoods. I think the communists killed all those people and destroyed all their homes replacing them with tower blocks.

In Soviet Russia, upper-class means you get top floor of the block.

Except the dear leaders, they get a palace.

I sailed past it last summer. Looked like a rusty shithole.

Russians turned the parts they took into shit like niggers turned south africa to shit.

Yup,

Confirmed shit hole.

Looks like a town you'd seen in fallout NV or 4.

THANK YOU BASED BRIT

>one million commies died

How is it compared to the rest of Russia ? It looks much better than most of what i've seen (using google street view in a random area), or than the frozen muddy shithole in OPs video

Gib back Viborg