Paddock had a bag boy

Why can't I find anything on the internert about Chad Nishimura? Apparently he told the news Paddock was just a normal dude who only had a couple bags. Now his internet presence is gone. At least I can't find anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/idoitforthebacon/
beenverified.com/people/chad-nishimura/
theredelephants.com/story-valet-worker-actually-talked-paddock-scrubbed-internet/
linkedin.com/in/nishimura
youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bampinf for pinteresf

THE CHAD BAG BOY

Comped

Bump cause I need answers

wtf just jewgle him

He never existed. He was never born. This picture isn't real. Nothing was ever said. Go to sleep now.

instagram.com/idoitforthebacon/

beenverified.com/people/chad-nishimura/

theredelephants.com/story-valet-worker-actually-talked-paddock-scrubbed-internet/

linkedin.com/in/nishimura

Bump

This was the only "source" I checked, because that is clearly. Clearly. Not the same dude.

people coming out and bringing evidence that contradicts the (((fbiniggers))) narrative are risking their lives
like the healthranger right now
youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI
yes give him clicks

You seem a like grumpy, buster. I did Google him but didn't find that much. Just that Insta pic

you guys need to put more skill points into cyber detective

Yeah def not him - I didnt scroll down far enough

I guess so, I didn't think to try and find his mom. Why did she bang a gook in the first place?

>Chad Nishimura
what a meme

I'm trying to be pol-ish , i.e. a dick . I did good ? Or not dickish enough ? Oh I know I didnt call you a nigger , nigger .

it seems to be a theme in this story.

Why you mad, friend? I guess it is kind of early. I hope your day gets less grumpy.

Bump