Filmmaker Michael Moore says it’s time for Congress to repeal the Second Amendment and replace it with something that...

>Filmmaker Michael Moore says it’s time for Congress to repeal the Second Amendment and replace it with something that establishes a “right of all people to be free from gun violence.”

>The director of 2002’s anti-gun documentary “Bowling for Columbine” issued a extensive statement on Wednesday titled, “My Proposal to Repeal the Second Amendment and Replace It With This.” The post, which was shared with over 2 million Facebook fans, lays out a blueprint for Mr. Moore’s proposed 28th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

>“A well regulated State National Guard, being helpful to the safety and security of a State in times of need, along with the strictly regulated right of the people to keep and bear a limited number of non-automatic Arms for sport and hunting, with respect to the primary right of all people to be free from gun violence, this shall not be infringed,” the desired amendment reads.

>“I, Michael Moore, along with all who support an end to this epidemic of gun violence, propose a new Amendment to our Constitution that repeals the ancient and outdated 2nd Amendment (which was written before bullets and revolvers were even invented), and replaces it with a new 28th Amendment that guarantees States can have State militias (a.k.a. State National Guards which are made up of citizen-soldiers who are called upon in times of natural disasters or other State emergencies), allows individuals to use guns for sport and gathering food, and guarantees everyone the right to be free of, and protected from, gun violence (i.e., the public’s safety comes ahead of an individual’s right to own and fire a gun),” the director said.

>Mr. Moore’s ideal public policy following the repeal of the Second Amendment would include laws that require a man to get gun-waivers from “his most recent ex-wife, or any woman with whom he is currently in a relationship (if he’s gay, he must get the waiver from his male spouse/partner).”

Other urls found in this thread:

goodmenproject.com/ethics-values/open-letter-michael-moore-fiff/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Antigun Liberal is Antigun and Liberal: Film at 11.

A good thread died for this.

F

F

Breaking news, Jew continues to Jew.

The shitstain on the underwear of humanity has another stupid, ill-informed opinion. Shocking.

He's even lower than Hillary. Just due humanity a favor and die already.

what are his current whereabouts ?
purely out of curiosity

Moore's a Jew?
I thought he was the eternal paddy.

can we repeal and replace the ancient michael moore while we're at it? jesus look at him

Feed the Liberty Tree.

>Guaranteeing the right to be free of gun violence.

Shit, I'm going skydiving this weekend, can someone guarantee me the right to not fall to my death? That's how shit works right?

Also that's a fucking abomination of language and grammar holy fuck.

How much do you get paid for this?

Remember that liberals are the same people who thought that the answer to the problem of a lot of people not being able to buy health insurance was to pass a law forcing everybody to buy health insurance. They're as stupid as they are tyrannical, and they genuinely believe that utopia can be achieved if they just put boots on people's necks long and hard enough.

>>Sup Forums

Either talk about guns themselves or quit shitting up the board.

Out one of these through his big jewish forehead, that oughta alleviate some of the retardation

I hope they do this so we can finally have our civil war.

>if we ban gun violence there won't be any gun violence
This isn't the stupidest thing Michael "Venezuala is a Paradise" Moore has said, but it's damn close.

>>Mr. Moore’s ideal public policy following the repeal of the Second Amendment would include laws that require a man to get gun-waivers from “his most recent ex-wife, or any woman with whom he is currently in a relationship (if he’s gay, he must get the waiver from his male spouse/partner).”

What if you never HAD a relationship with anyone?

If we're going full blown statist then lets repeal the 1st amendment and make it punishable by death not to have opinions strictly based factual evidence

same every time

>fuck a hot prostitute
>"Hey can you sign this waiver for me?"
>"lol sure idgaf"

In order to own a gun, you must lose your virginity

got to get rid of that pesky 2nd one before that

Also, thinking that Congress can repeal a Constitutional amendment.

>Make murder illegal

DID YEW KNOW MAIKUL MOH IS A SAG OF SHIT

Kill yourself already

for the same reason we cant shoot any of the anti-fun assholes
no martyrs for their cause
a delivery truck however,,,

Most of /k/ including myself wouldn't be able to own guns lol.

>Factual evidence
No, that would trigger liberals.

Repeal the 1st Amendment because the Founding Fathers never envisioned a scary automatic internet where you could send millions of messages a second! You only NEED hand written flyers to express an opinion!

Didn’t he also defended big Hollywood producer rape man?

I'll spit in his face/mouth if I ever meet him. Sadly he would like it and use it as lubricant during his next masturbation.

Or cocaine laced with fentanyl. Moore seems like the type that would party with hookers and blow if someone provided.

how about this, we go through with what he proposes. And after a year, if there is ANY gun violence in the country, all antigunners are forcefully rounded up and thrown into a giant meat grinder. Sound good?
I mean, it's compromise, and you should stake your life on something you believe in obviously.

How is this guy still alive?
Would be funny if he was found dead with a lubricated bottle litre of diet coke up his ass.
I wish him the best...of the worst.

How long until this guy is exposed as a Weinstein-tier pervert or even more likely, dies to an obesity-related illness?

Not. Soon. Enough.

The end of gun violence starts when you recognize the cause of it.
It's the misuse of weapons, not the existence and sale of weapons.
You really wanna stop mass shootings, stop ostracizing people who need help, stop putting them in a position where they need help, and start giving a shit about the people and not your political agenda.

Andrew Jackson would beat this bitch to death with a cane while shouting "Don't you with you had arms right now?!"
Why do we tolerate this shit?

Well, he does trivialise male survivors of sexual violence. A failed marriage, one of the most powerful public figures, and certainly one of the 1%.

goodmenproject.com/ethics-values/open-letter-michael-moore-fiff/

Now I'm not suggesting that he's raped or sexually assaulted anyone, but someone clearly obsessed with the topic (he also defended Assange with his allegations), you've got to wonder...

He even defends the Venezuelan regime for their metaphorical raping of the country.

Seems strange for a person to defend such things without bearing some guilt themselves...

But again, I'm not saying that Michael Moore is a rapist, just making some curious observations.

>owns lots of guns himself
>has bodyguards
>doesn't want anyone else who can't afford body guards to have guns
>this also accurately describes 99% of high profile people that talk about gun control

Really makes you think.

Because you are signing with your masturbation hand, technically, you are fulfilling the requirement.

That is fucking awesome, you're a genius

How about we ban Hollywood liars, hypocrites and racists?

But then who will tell the gas pumpers and burger flippers what to think?

>Oh, wait, those people have jobs

But then who will tell the college students and welfare recipients what to think?

Hand the sign in Pic Related to all the anti-Gun liberals you can find.

Make sure they virtue signal their "Gun Free Home" status to all their neighbors and passersby.

This pedophile actually think that this will safe him when the angry crowds starts call for the blood of the many liberals that where part of this whole pedo cult..

Congress literally doesn't have the power to repeal the bill of rights.

>“right of all people to be free from gun violence.”

Just move somewhere guns are outlawed, like Chicago

Congress can't just "repeal" the Second Amendment, you stupid, ignorant fat fuck. A new Amendment has to be passed.

>Repeal the 2nd amendment but I kept my armed guards while the populace gets murdered by criminals. Liberalism.

*keep

solution

DID YEW KNOW MAIKUL MOH IS A SAG OF SHIT

I'm glad liberals are finally being honest about how much they hate the constitution so the average person can see how insane they are. Seems like they're jumping the gun since they usually try to infringe on basic freedoms in baby steps. Are they panicking?

Thonking anyone can repeal something that protects itself with SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED and decades of literature priming people to expect its full and terrible use should the last and most heinous violation occur.

No, they feel that their time has come and it
is moment to fully unleash their power level. What would you do? That is right. Nothing.

>non-automatic Arms for sport and hunting
Why would you slip these defined purposes in there, you KNOW people want them to defend themselves
And wouldn't 'non-automatics only' technically mean nothing more advanced than bolt-actions? Or is that what he wants

I hate this fat fuck.

>same exact thread on Sup Forums right now with over 200 posts
>moves it here instead of deleting it
okay

He could also state that morbid obesity can kill you.