Why do black people in Turkey never cause problems but in the west they do?

why do black people in Turkey never cause problems but in the west they do?

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeasteye.net/in-depth/features/racism-led-death-how-do-africans-live-egypt-108156992
encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
politifact.com/georgia/statements/2012/dec/07/alex-wan/claim-about-size-atlantas-gay-population-has-some-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Turks would kick their asses right away if they tried to chimp out. On the other hand they can do whatever they want because westerners are silly, weak white cucks with feminist governments.

They kidnapped a baby in pic related
>No problem whatsoever

nigs live in fear, you're in the clear

Poles are not white.

The BLACK BULL and TÜRKISH BEAST are best allies

Well since you by default are subhuman shit, your behaviour isnt really any different, so you wouldnt know how to live in a western society.

They're intelligent compared the native roaches

let me put it this way, say you take a diarrhea, and and accidentally, wipe your ass, then throw the shit-covered tp in the toilet. the tp didn't really have much effect on how shitty the water was did it?
Now image if you took that same shit-covered tp and threw it in your daughter's drinking water.

Yep, we are not. We would never allow niggers to chimp out like in western white europe or america.

because you're niggers too?

C U L T U R E

Nope.

Quit lying sand flea. Noggs destroy every place they are at including roachland.

because here, they treat them like babies so they get enraged.

Most of the niggers there are footballers or other athletes

This. The negroid is an animal an only understands the most basest emotions fear, hunger and blind rage. The tribal nature of the Turk keeps them in line.

there are lots of watch sellers and uni students and refugees that are black too.

blacks arent human they are animals they will only do what you allow them to get away with

Those are Syrian refugees.

You're right, Poland. The future looks bad for the west, even worse than it is now.

the new turks

Because they know if they get uppity, Islam is there to slam their on their subhuman added. Unlike cuckanity in the the west who gives them free reign over their lands and their daughters. Destroy Christianity.

Because TUUUURKLERS Are BLACK warriors

because turks aint cucked with white guilt and niggers know if they act up in turkey like they do in white nations the turks would put their black ass in a potato sack and beat them with sticks till they stopped moving

Read up on Simon Mol , kurwa

Because there's like 5 negroes in all of Turkey I would assume.
They aren't really causing problems in Germany either, mainly because there just aren't many of them here (yet)

kek'd

Ile za m2 płytek pan szanowny liczy?

Turkey is pretty strict regarding its customs and culture. They are forced in turkey to stick to those or they get shit.
In example i saw a groupfight breaking out between 2 families at the beach because some guy from one apparently looked a few times too often at the girls from the other. (My family may or may not be one of those 2 families)
I think it extrapolates from this example to other similar scenarios that would insult their customs and culture.
In the west however "tolerance" is taught to be of the noblest traits and thus those niggers violating our culture and customs is just a chance to show how tolerant you are and thus they just turn the other way and tell themselves it doesnt matter and with noone restricting their shit they are sure to check for their limits which they have yet to find and fuck shit up more and more
Also there are like 5 niggers in al of turkey (am making holidays there almost every year and saw a nigger 2-3 times.

Why should I? I know this history pretty well. Poland was super pro-west before we joined the EU so racemixing was not seen as anything wrong. This guy worked like a vaccine. Why do you think we hate niggers so much in here? A sacrifice had to be made and it was worth. Some antifa whores died giving an example to all other women that they should never deal with niggers.

have you never been to the ghetto? niggers feel at home with roaches

The name's Roach, Dirty Roach.

their failures are not blatantly obvious in society because turkey is shit tier. They get uppity when they see others succeeding around them but cant hang.

Two retarded animals getting along.

>You're right, Poland

The world is doomed.

Niggers cant even walk down the streets in the middle east without beeing harrashed and the middle easterns dosent fuck around.

Nice try.

In Egypt where they have a pretty big african population the have zero tolerance for the negro for even existing in their own country. The Arabs are the most race realist of all people on earth along with Asians.Islamic universalism is pure bullshit, the arabs transported 15 million african slaves from africa to middle-east.

middleeasteye.net/in-depth/features/racism-led-death-how-do-africans-live-egypt-108156992

BASED DEATH TO WH*TES TURK POSTER WHERE ARE YOU ?

welfare

Yes i know. I have been all over the world and i have friends from all backgrounds and all colours.

I do prefer my people. Even if i hate most of them right now.

Does this make me a racist? According to political correctness im even a Nazi. So now im turning myself into a nazi just too give them the middle finger.

they do. they cause problems everywhere they go. and it's god obvious that OP long time turk flag pro black poster is a nigger himself.

ask anyone of any other race. no one want to be around blacks. they're untrustworthy and nothing but a burden. and sooner or later they fuck up and everyone suffers for it.

98% of blacks are niggers.

watch his face ahahahahahahahaha

same reason they never caused that much trouble in apartheid SA, keep them in check and away from jews and they're not so bad

Oh look a nigger lying

Niggers feel inferior and are inferior everywhere on the globe, with the exception of Turkey.
They don't nog out in Turkey because in Turkey, they're the elite.

They are better than whites.

I think the real question should be why do niggers have small dicks and extremely high rates of homosexuality compared to normal people?

encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
politifact.com/georgia/statements/2012/dec/07/alex-wan/claim-about-size-atlantas-gay-population-has-some-/

this

Because Roaches are below niggers

(serious)

Because in turkey when a nigger nigs its called jihad

Probably they rape and murder there too. It's just that they enjoy shitting things up for the white man more.

the Arabs were smart enough to castrate their nigger slaves though; that's why Riyadh doesn't resemble Detroit.

Whites thought they were clever by getting free niggers by breeding them here. Now we're stuck with them.

Because those skinny Turks would kick their fucking ass back to Africa or into prison if they disrespected Turkey.

African modesty is birthed from fear of violence. Illegal immigrants are very modest here, wonder why.

Is there many people like you in yoru country ?

better than wh*Te subhumans

nice grammar wh*Te subhuman

Ew, a svenne.

Yes they are, they will be the only whites

Here too, senegalese watch, clothes, wallets, jewlery sellers

Yeah... """"""""syrian childs """""""""

That says a lot when it's coming from an Argentinean

We will die too
Daily reminder this will be the average Argentinian family by 2030

calm down toothpaste. Don't be angry with Argentina just because you you replace your old toothbrush with a nigger dick.

they stole a white kid

wtf I love blacks and turkey now.

>unironically uses encyclopediadramatica as a source

dixie flag checks out