ANTIFA GIRL IS RIGHT

And you know it.
Pic related

She concerned about the illegals in the meat industry but not all the ones in the fields picking here veg?

Ok, where can i get a job spraying black people with feces?

>black communities with skyrocketing cases of cancer
.... literally 90% of ghetto blacks are on a diet of weed tobacco fast-food & soda
of course youre gonna end up with cancer jej

Free range pussy!

I'm not vegan because I love to eat meat.

This cunt was just on chaturbate fingering that rancid free range pussy and you expect me to care about her opinion lol.

/thread

Why are these people such pussies, I hate modern factory meat production and think it needs to go and I also hate niggers and want to kick out muslims. Niggers abuse animals like no one else anyway.

> uses "illegal" instead of "undocumented"
F A K E

i will besquitter her face.

WTF are black people blaming whites for why they smell like shit ?
who the fuck is spraying people with feces ?

>using "undocumented" instead of "dreamer"

I like how vegans try to boast that they are vegan lol

Post her hairy, stinky, blown out antifa pussy

This
I literally can't make my mind around this sentence: any burger could help us sorting out what did she mean?

She is mentally challenged and physical inferior.
Gee imagine my surprise.

>black people get sprayed with animal feces on a daily basis
So that's why they're that color?

Undocumented is what the politburo seems to have put out. You see it everywhere.

Does Jap land have vegans too?

There's some vegan propaganda "documentary" on Netflix that talks about this, pretty sure she watched it right before making that post. Some pig farm somewhere sprays pigshit water up in the air and everyone living nearby has all their stuff coated in a layer of shit mist. Pretty funny really

>try to shitpost with Eu flag
>use screencap with his mobile provider

That's how we know that you're a faggot Giuseppe

I find it hilarious that this presumptuous hag finds trends when it suits her narrative
>majority of blacks are lactose intolerant
what other >majority arguments can you make?
:thinking:

Also, I thought "people of color" WAs considered insulting and insenstive...guess we doubled the burgers with the pc crap

>money of POCs

Lost.

>illegal immigrants who are purposefully hired because they have no legal rights
So then send them back.

she is red pilled on racial differences.

She cares so much about black people and animals.. It's almost as if black people are animal tier.

Kids, sigh... lol

Vegans are a delicacy throughout east asia.

Is that post peak virtue signalling?

Does she think the reason niggers smell like shit is because someone is spraying them with shit?

I'm black and ive never had a problem with lactose. Then again I'm one of the bleached ones.....

Jesus can she fit the phrase "i'm a vegan" anymore times in that virtue signal.

cannibalism is the solution

Fpbp

wtf I love the meat industry now

well, in theory she's right, but there are many angles besides the nigger exploitation angle.
she still is prettier that most hogs that Sup Forumstards will ever have the privilege to fuck...

this, i love vegans, they'll probably taste best when we resort to cannibalism after the apocalypse

LOADING FUCKS TO GIVE...

Error: Out of FUCKS

I guess she is right. But they deserve it.

How can you tell if someone is a vegan?

>Don't worry they will tell you!

These retards are the Jehovah witnesses of food.

>sprayed with animal feces
ah so that's where black people come from

fly freeeeee...freee as an eagle
You are the wind beneath my {{{roastie}}}

>poc pay for their own health care

The ignorance is unsurprising for her age. The mental illness is staggering.

>lining the pockets with coloureds' money
So then, tax dollars?
>spraying animal shit on nigger communities
Is this a job I can apply to?

She acts like these people have no choice in the standard and style of living. She thinks they're but children forced to do thy master's bidding and in need of her help. Here's to hoping she gets raped by a pack of feral negroes. I'm actually not opposed to being vegan, but her reasons are retarded.

A lot of people that are vegans fucking hate people that tell people theyre vegans.

What if not eating meat makes people retarded?

Meat is actually preferrable for Diabetics. The enemy for Diabetics are Carbohydrates. A diet of lean meats and vegetables keep blood sugar low and the lowers the risk of heart disease. This bitch has not idea what she's talking about.

>omg fucking racist saying illegals are entering the country and doing low paid work
>you want border control to stop it happening fucking nazi

>omg illegals working for little money why did you let it happen
>this is racism you fucking nazis

How can one possibly debate, understand or fight such insanity.

No longer is veganism about animal welfare; it's about racism.

Hahaha, milk oppresses black people.

This. She patronize niggers like they can't help but do what the propaganda tell them...pretty racist desu

TFW I'm a vegan and a race realist

An actual kek with my morning coffee, thanks user.

Pls someone send her this.

Black people are poor and live near farms. Farms spray feces in the air as fertilizer. The feces drifts over to these houses and gives people all sorts of diseases.

Oh right, there was me thinking niggers lived mainly in big cities like rats and white lives out in the country.

>Farms spray feces in the air as fertilizer.
Pretty retarded desu

Vegans are just gay vegetarians.

>tfw i may infact be the only vegan that is right wing

poo causes cancer?

Yes. That's why humans get cancer (there is poo in their body)

The more you know.

yeah but this current example is external poo exposure

Well when humans have poo inside them, it sometimes has to come out and they still get cancer. Their poo is external/internal; they are both problematic.

Yeah pretty sure you have a beta ghoul bringing you Taco Bell to your door.