G-GUYS?

G-GUYS?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia
twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/917869274387173376
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
youtube.com/watch?v=ksXKsbmthQ4
theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/13/netanyahu-son-yair-antisemitic-cartoon-george-soros
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.811374
youtube.com/watch?v=FzqIA_tpv0k
nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-wanted-dramatic-increase-nuclear-arsenal-meeting-military-leaders-n809701
thesun.co.uk/tech/1974700/former-nasa-astronaut-claims-the-pope-knows-aliens-exist-and-want-to-help-humans-but-a-space-war-is-imminent/
snopes.com/john-podesta-discussed-alien-technology-with-former-nasa-astronaut/
noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/jm55vy/so-wikileaks-has-unearthed-tom-delonges-emails-about-aliens-to-hillary-clinton
snopes.com/2017/09/27/secret-jfk-assassination-papers/
search.wikileaks.org/?query=alien podesta&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results
rollingstone.com/music/news/tom-delonge-comments-on-leaked-podesta-emails-about-ufos-w446276
huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/17/john-podesta-regrets-no-ufo-disclosure_n_6699646.html
independent.co.uk/news/science/tom-delonge-alien-ufo-blink-182-award-john-podesta-wikileaks-congress-a7607646.html
youtu.be/kxPx-BVN4yc
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/wjx9w4/a-giant-mysterious-hole-has-opened-up-in-antarctica
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Antarctic Reich has awakened

Drumpf killed the ice

Finally a hole big enough to take my penis

This was reported by the Russian media back in January?

Why the delay?

he comes soon

Secret Nazis who escaped via u-boat coming back

Why did your mom go to Antarctica?

toplad

Finally New Swabia is taking back Europe.

> en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia

*gasses the jews* NOOT NOOT

>tfw non-Euclidean

!!!!!!!!WHO'S READY FOR WAR, BOYZ???!?!?!?
>twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/917869274387173376
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

>They have Pingu in japan

better pack a flamethrower

>goatse.jpg

this. I thought this was old news

Antarctica temperature map.

turn head, its an SS skull.

You know what this means.

came here to say this

KIKE ALIEN CONSPIRACY CONFIRMED!

>Giant, mysterious hole
Didn't realize whores resided in antarctica

youtube.com/watch?v=ksXKsbmthQ4

ITS ALMOST TIME.

A giant hole you say?

I've seen this movie before.

ERRRRRRRRRRR WTF DID HE MEAN BY THIS

Its Char trying to kill emus. The time of mobile suits is upon us

i'm prepared for this

WTF did (((Netanyahu's son))) mean by THIS???
>theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/13/netanyahu-son-yair-antisemitic-cartoon-george-soros
>haaretz.com/israel-news/1.811374

youtube.com/watch?v=FzqIA_tpv0k

WE SMT NOT BOIS

This sum strange journey shit

it was me cunts don't tell the feds

Patrician taste lad

Fight the Future

Why would an asian make this joke?

There is our fresh water. Land o' No Niggers here we come!!!

JUDA JUDA JUDA

Confirmed OP is not lying.

t. Genghis Khan

Trump also ordering more nukes... which could be seen as normal Trump just being Trump. But is this the "quiet before the storm???" Pizzagate 'bout to blow up, globalist elites about to be BTFO!
>nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-wanted-dramatic-increase-nuclear-arsenal-meeting-military-leaders-n809701

Oh no ice melted. Could be a long dormant volcano.

holy shit is this fucking legit?

Momentary pause on nigger hate threads. We need to team up with the Hoteps!

I don't understand..
I'm not an explorer and yet I want to go to places like pic related just to see what it is and where it leads.
How can professional explorers just ignore shit like this? For all they care, they would rather just go into an old mineshaft and make a documentary about it.

>BROTHER

They're here.
>Crab people.
>Ursula from Power Rangers
>Hitler 2

Why are the aliens only working with the evil elite?

Could Clinton and podesta actually be the good guys?

Is he... dare I say it... /OurKike/?

hahaha, excellent

Wasn't Hillary there recently? Has her vagina opened?

ALso BASED author of that e-mail
>Best regards,

Edgar

Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD

Apollo 14 astronaut

6th man to walk on the Moon

Zero Point Energy Consultant

W-whats inside

sleep tight piggu

Anyone who think soros is a big fish is fucking retarded. He's nothing but a mailman

the memes make it grow larger

Why don't you go in and find out

Yes, check the links. He really posted that tweet, and Buzzfeed really has that article. Furthermore, he really has a bunch of emails obsessed with aliens that are verified to be true like all of the Wikileaks emails.
>thesun.co.uk/tech/1974700/former-nasa-astronaut-claims-the-pope-knows-aliens-exist-and-want-to-help-humans-but-a-space-war-is-imminent/
>snopes.com/john-podesta-discussed-alien-technology-with-former-nasa-astronaut/
>noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/jm55vy/so-wikileaks-has-unearthed-tom-delonges-emails-about-aliens-to-hillary-clinton
Seems like Hollywood and elites are connected more than you think. Pretty weird that Blink 182 is somehow involved. Maybe all those MK Ultra conspiracy people on here are on to something?
I'm shitposting in how serious I take all this, but he is surely a friggin' weirdo at the very least. Pic very much related. Disregard all the whacky conclusions made from the emails, stick to only the facts. And even when you do that, you're left disturbed. Is it really so hard to believe elite weirdos get tired of normal fetish stuff and have to up the ante? As for the alien stuff... who knows. Really no proof other than his interest in the topic. Another fun fact, is that all JFK related documents will be declassified October 27th.
>snopes.com/2017/09/27/secret-jfk-assassination-papers/
HALLOWEEN IS ABOUT TO BE FUCKIN' CRAZY THIS YEAR!!!
>HALLOWEEN IS ABOUT TO BE FUCKIN' CRAZY THIS YEAR!!!
HALLOWEEN IS ABOUT TO BE FUCKIN' CRAZY THIS YEAR!!!
>HALLOWEEN IS ABOUT TO BE FUCKIN' CRAZY THIS YEAR!!!

Muslim cock

i was waiting for someone to post this

yep. this board is filled with normies nao

>twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/917869274387173376
Maybe to the aliens, fucking, killing and eating children is a normal, healthy thing. Like, they could be a type of bug that have thousands offsprings at a time, and weeding the weak, deformed and such, while having a little fun at the same time, is not only legal but logical and they project themselves on the jews, who are the only humans doing it like them.

This is just an hypothesis of course, i am human like everybody, not a robot or a machine.

Literally Evangelion.

Cool, best anime decides to be the only one to become real.
next is Bebop, then Gurren.

this is a spam email from a ufo group that gets donations from the rich.

OH SHI-

1. It's the bottomless pit
2. whole planet turned gay because of lgbtqwerty propaganda

>muh scientists

It's all Project Blue Beam. The "space war" is going to be Nazi UFOs vs kike UFOs

>i am human like everybody

Rabbit waifus for everyone.

HOLD ME BRUDDA

N-NANI?!

The frame of reference is shifting to a higher dimension. Brace yourselves shit is about to get fucked.

Moldylock's snatch?

Not all spam. For any autists you can check other emails in the wikileaks that match the keywords "podesta" and "alien."
>search.wikileaks.org/?query=alien podesta&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results

>Rolling Stones article talking about Blink 182 and Podesta alien shit:
rollingstone.com/music/news/tom-delonge-comments-on-leaked-podesta-emails-about-ufos-w446276

>HuffPo talking about Podesta's 2014 tweet about alien tech
huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/17/john-podesta-regrets-no-ufo-disclosure_n_6699646.html

Blink 182 guy talking about the alien stuff, ending the video with "whatever happens in the civilian world, it's game on" :
>independent.co.uk/news/science/tom-delonge-alien-ufo-blink-182-award-john-podesta-wikileaks-congress-a7607646.html

TL;DR
>youtu.be/kxPx-BVN4yc
TL;DR
>youtu.be/kxPx-BVN4yc
TL;DR
>youtu.be/kxPx-BVN4yc
TL;DR
>youtu.be/kxPx-BVN4yc
TL;DR
>youtu.be/kxPx-BVN4yc

earths pussy

What if it not a whole but a crater?

STFU, Turk. No1 likes you. Pic related. All the nations can unite in our shared hatred of turkroaches. Even poo in loos can help fight aliens with their nukes.
Yeah, I think that was the joke. Soros is never at the beginning of those chain memes. But he's also a good fall man, and even Netanyahu and Hungary are teaming up and publicly attacking Soros. BASED kike tweet trying to show #NotAll kikes are evil.

Why don't more people know about this? Why is everyone so clueless? I mean, the elites know that this is public, aren't they worried that people would find out about it and "wake up"?

Check'd and Kek'd

sauce me, my steppe friend.

And Sup Forums will STILL say 'Le global Warming is a lie XDXDXDXD'

Fucking Sup Forums

Fucking dumb cunt... You're fed shit and you enjoy it.

You realize nobody here actually posted a source on OP's image right?

seismic activity would of giving it away

I prefer covfefian architecture

Because it empirically is.

translated
"this is what goy think"

That image. Can't stop kekking

it's the deep state pizzagate
they will fight back,
Look at LA
as they elites keep going down more and more attacks will happen.
it is just their nature to want to prove they're the ones in control not Trump
hence all their hate and fear for him

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/wjx9w4/a-giant-mysterious-hole-has-opened-up-in-antarctica

>huuuuurr

What ever became of that giant crack in the ice? Just done a quick sweep in google earth. Looks pretty normal.

>vice

What did he mean by "game on"?!

>penguinazis

I need more