Fuck whitey

Why are trump supporters almost majority inbred they don't understand anything and support a retard narcassist. they are betas following a wanna be alpha who's actually an insecure beta.

anyway eminem killed him. its over

You're a faggot Harry!

you're a racist loser virgin basment dweller who can't get laid

It's like you shills misspell stuff to evade blacklists.

sage

He copes with being hated by using "fake news" for everything. he even gets fake reports handed to him. he's a loser and a joke, but the only thing sadder than him are his tiny dicked supporters who project their inability to get white women on every race possible

You seem upset

your sisters/girlfriends look nice

Why are blacks such a hug fucking problem for society?

Why do you scream "black lives matter" whent he #1 cause of death for blacks is blacks while you commit more crime than every other race combined?

You're a fucking animal. You don't want to be a person at all. You want everyone else to change to accept the fact that you're gonna rape, rob, assault, and steal, and if people reject it, then you call them racist for it.

So go ahead and do your "black power" fist while knowing all of your "power" derives from being a burden who does nothing but take from someone else's civilization.

That's because black women are such disgusting beasts that in spite of your racism you'd choose a white chick over a she-boon.

nigger

those are literally fake news stats not supported by the fbi and spread by tiny dick loser whites.

bullshit we breed your white women and we take care of our black women

Fuck out of my country if you hate us so much nigger

Bullshit, white women are less likely to race mix than white men
>you

>welfare monkey is mad
If you don't like white people, then stay the fuck out of America and go back to Africa. You can reside among your spear-chucking, stealing, and generally ape-y kind there.
Enjoy your mud huts and AIDS

Because fuck laws and government and shit right? Fucking faggot, your race was doomed from the start.

Meme flag with a picture downloaded from facebook, nice bait.

>talkin nonsense about white folks
>eminem
Lmao are you in high school cuz? Is this bait?

Eminem can suck my fat white cock, no one cares what a meth addled retarded wigger thinks

>already derailed
Never stop losing. It's hilarious.

Only niggers would base their politics off a rap song

all these months and still butthurt
next major salt mine will be soon, maybe the november annum of the greatest mine of all

Oh look, a retard who admires eminem. How quaint.

Funny how niggers always bring up inbreeding. Projecting as usual. They know how much inbreeding goes on in their Section 8 rape pits. That's why America's niggers have such fucked up hideous faces, in addition to the usual nigger stupidity and problems with violence.