How would you react to this situation?

How would you react to this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xLFcT_WBWRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get to work.

Docking time!

run away

I'd take a big whiff, poke the bulge with my nose and surprise her with cunnilingus.

>KING ARTHUR! KING ARTHUR!

Poke it.

Put my Excalibur in her Scabbard.

Put my finger into her belly button

Pull out her penis

I don't follow

By not shitposting

Take a pic and post on anonymous image board telling them dubs decide what to do

Reminder that he gave up on King Arthur for Aika.

I'd run away and get married to the meido.

source

I brace myself for the inevitable punch in the face

He's saying you have to slide your mythical fairy forged sword into her extravagantly decorated, leathery, wooden sheath.

Bite it and rip it off then swallow it.

Semen Sample

Use the image search, you massive retard.

Punch him in the face.

Is it good or bad that I can name an anime by just a dimly light camel toe?
Granted it was one of the best episodes in an otherwise subpar comedy/ecchi.

itadakimasu

Wow, can you really name an anime from a distinct screenshot that everyone recognizes?

Try and figure out how to not get murdered on account of this obvious misunderstanding that could be easily construed as having sexual implications.

Give it a bowl of eggs.

Inform her that her shorts are way too tight and everyone can see her enormous camel toe, show her how to select properly fitted minishorts.

get up and dust myself off. Apologize and say I didn't mean anything perverted by that. Then maybe ask if that fine young lass wanted to go enjoy a drink of the ground bean or stewed leaf variety. If she says yes, then huzzah! If she says no, well then there are many other fair maidens in the sea of the internet!

Tell her I'm gay

My noble relation.

Fap.

youtu.be/xLFcT_WBWRc

Honestly, if I had been in his shoes I would probably never want to touch my dick again. I would just be completely bored of being aroused.

Do up the button

It can't be helped
*unzips dick*

underated post

Cunt punt

PUFFY

Press on her gut and inhale deeply, see if she smells healthy.

Caress

ITADAKIMASU

I haven't heard that phrase in a long while.. thanks user, you brought some good memories back.