My hot gf used to date a jew

Does she deserve an explanation for why I am dumping her?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3475637/Can-babies-looks-mother-s-ex-lovers-Study-fruit-flies-suggests-chemicals-previous-partner-s-semen-lingering-effect.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven_paradox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

y

Did she fuck this jew? If so, why would you date used goods in the first place?

Yes. Cause I hadn't asked her about her fuck-history

Yes. Dating Jew = coal burning
Jew = nigger

Jews are literally further from niggers than whites.

Jews > East Asians > Whites > Spics > Niggers

The jew dna stays in her pussy

>hadn't asked her about her fuck-history
>gf
That's not how it works senpai.

YOU don't deserve her.

No it doesnt.

No.

Jews = Arab = = Levantine = Persian = nigger = spic

One drop rule

This

My sister kim had a child to her 4th husband (yes) and the kid looked like the 2nd husband in a really weird way.

Study proved that women keep DNA of all their partners somehow

niggers>jews

Does:
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3475637/Can-babies-looks-mother-s-ex-lovers-Study-fruit-flies-suggests-chemicals-previous-partner-s-semen-lingering-effect.html

Just tell her it's because she's whore I guess.

This wouldn't bother me.

So humans are fruit flies now?

typical burger mongrel,getting used up roasties .

This too. full niggers are better than all quadroons, kikes, arabs and persians combined, since they don't, and they can't deny their negroid nature

I guess OP forgot to mention that his gf is a fruit fly.

I'm not American

lol

Far greater chance of me being right bud, but neither will ever be proven right or wrong as this is considered unethical research regarding humans.

Evolution was proven with fruit flies already, no reason to not prove this as well.

Post pic of your girlfriend, preferably feet

Sounds like you have a PhD in developmental bio/genetics.

I refuse to believe that someone is this stupid

>hot girl
>dating a jew

how about no? Jews get used up roasties well in their 30s, because by the time they get real money and power they themselves are well into their 40s-50s.

There's a huge plot-hole in your scenario mr. Weinstein

>Disregarding possibility
>proven true on flies
>taking the chance
Your nose.

pic

Are you this fat old guy in the gif?

Bravo, you got it, Gabe is Greek

>she dated a jew
>you dump her and she comes crawling back to the jew

good job, retard

Some traits found in fruit flies are also present in humans (DNA)
Some traits found in fruit flies are not present in humans (wings)
It can therefore not be concluded that a trait found in fruit flies is also present in humans.

Someone give me a philosophy and math phd right now for this stone cold logic I just slammed down

Not claiming it's a fact, but it appearing in another species is more than noteworthy, wouldn't you agree?

be reasonable

Get her to tattoo a swastika on her and send him a picture of it and keep her.

stop stringing along the poor shiksa, fellow white man

Tattoos are degenerate. Have a better idea?

You should only dump her if she slept with him.

Daily reminder that women carry the genes of all men she slept with.

Enjoy your whores.

Evidence can be quite a tricky thing. Even the observation of a red apple can be counted as evidence for the claim that all ravens are black.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven_paradox

If the finding is true (I haven't read the paper and I'm not trusting the dailymail to make an honest and thorough scientific analysis), I would certainly agree it is noteworthy, even remarkable. But extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and the extrapolation from fruit flies to humans is by no means a trivial step from an already remarkable claim. Maybe interesting for scientists to consider doing research on, but in no way a basis that should influence your or anyone's actions or outlook on life.

It has been proven with mammals. It's called telegeny, go ask a animal breeder about it.

ash burning*

The scientific community is unable to conduct science like this, even pic related is not allowed.
Take it as OP will, but risking the fact that it could be the same for humans means the one drop rule applied he gets the noose or at least his offspring.

I've actually read some of the literature. This is the most stupid shit I've ever read. Ask any person who understands biology.

>be possible victim of it
>utterly disregard it
Your gf and possible kids will be accountable when the day of the rope comes user.

no it isn't the same as dating a nig, girls can't tell a guy is a jew

Won't be risking anything. This is made up garbage. I'm not going to go live in a tinfoil jumpsuit.

I don't have kids with her you dumb fuck

>possible kids
Hahaha illiterate mongrel. What are you, some kind of nigger or uneducated diaspora?

Depends! Are you in New York? If so, chances are she's really submissive!
Why, you ask? Well, here are some phrases women I know in the city tolerate unironically to get married:

"I know I don't have a condom but if you don't let me fuck you I'm going to leave and call someone else"

"Just pay for the Uber. I'm not coming over if you don't"

"I don't believe in eating you out. You have to go down on me though because it'll help make sure you don't get pregnant."

In the South, this gets you a kick in the balls. In New York? I it gets you laid.

Bitches are weird

Show me this study....

either that or she had a booty call with hubby #2 and hubby #4 is shooting blanks

>dating a girl who has had a boyfriend before you.
>pleb

jew>white

>dated a jew

Great, so she's used to small dicks, cheap guys, everyone calling her the dumb goyim, and re-gifted presents.

No wonder you look so good.

>Does she deserve an explanation for why I am dumping her?

Don't dump her bro.

Sup Forums is interesting and fun but don't let the muh Jews stuff you read here bleed into your real life.

unironically this

>My sister kim had a child to her 4th husband (yes) and the kid looked like the 2nd husband in a really weird way.

That post was written by a terminal virgin

hmmmm... She deserves punishment of some sort, though

Like the kike
take a hike

>hmmmm... She deserves punishment of some sort, though

Sounds like she deserves a better boyfriend

Maybe you should tell her about all the slappers you've fucked and she how she judges you

Your sons will have the gene for money adquisition.

>When you live in the timeline where punished Tay becomes an actual Nazi
Weinstein created Herr Tay.

Yeah, maybe she deserves a jew

And here we are again: the immesurable stupidity of Sup Forumsberg strikes again.
>"WHITE GNEOCIDE!" "MAKE MORE WHITE BABES!"
and
>"DAMAGED GOODS!" "ALL WHITE WOMEN ARE WHORES!"
Blatant hypocrisy in effect.

I was finger/face/ass fucking a bunch of busty Jew sluts starting in my grade 5 until just before I attended uni. All of them had Jewish "BFs". Not one had ever seen their penises. It was all a show although a couple told me that their panties went missing from the laundering room because of them. Is she a Jew or shaygets?

Jews don't fuck until they get marriage cucked by a Jewess waaaay after she's drained filthy metres of goy prick from 12- 26.

>shaygets
She is Finnish

The kike most likely whored her to niggers, they love doing it that

Telegony is a meme that has been disproved multiple times, you fucking spergs.

In my experience I preferred being the second man because the first were always sexually non-robust matriarchally damaged premature ejaculators and my endurance and alien level orgasm inducing skills would scramble their brains into being compliant anything goes fuck puppets who'd run their mouths to their friends keeping a line of frustrated horny Jew slags coming to my door (boarding school window).

....Jews are all deranged mother conflicted cucks.

You're autistic

>waaaah jews
What the hell is wrong with you people and your absurd obsessions?