Fuck

>gets 1 shot at life
>born as am Indian

Fuck my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4902488/Russian-carries-baby-s-head-streets.html
news18.com/news/india/jaish-e-muhammads-kashmir-chief-pakistan-national-khalid-killed-in-baramulla-encounter-1540771.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck your life. You are born as a sentient being, free to do whatever you can.

You will be reincarnated as a privileged transgender in the next life my Hindu friend

>poops on your front lawn

Be proud of the indus BASED civilisation.
Be proud of food.
Be proud you at least use water to wash your arse unlike Americans who just use paper.

>one shot at life
>born in the best country in the world
Feels good man

Whats the problem with that?
Get some village vagine .

>tfw you don't realise how many naturally-born physical Trans they're are in India anyway.

Become Catholic.

Are indian aryan enough to be self concious on their predicament?

What caste of Indian are you? I'm assuming you're at least a few steps above street-shitting dalit trash.

just take a penis enlargement treatment and stop shitting on the street, and you will be fine.

You can fix this shit man. Start slow:
POO. IN...TOILET

>UGH.... I'M INDIAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ....

Instead of crying about your nationality, why the fuck don't you make the best of what you have?
What a cunt.

At least you'll never be uncomfortable shitting outside.

>thinks it matters what race he was born instead of taking advantage of time and opportunity and resource available to him to raise his living standards way above what he is now

I'm a Paki, and I couldn't give a fuck if people don't like me, I've still made it. You indians are too beta, that's why you can't just *take* kashmir instead of fighting over it with a nation about 1/10 your size

Some curries here can be pretty Chadeep. All you need to have is light skin, decent body, book smart, not a total autist. Tons of curry chicks here for you to bang

Make your life better. Improve your situation. Being Indian is in no way the end of the world.
Ask yourself what would make your life better and implement the changes you identify. You will probably be helping other people as a result.

It's not the white mans job to nurture you.

smoke hashish and get pussy

fuck is wrong with you anyway

Come on man don't be a faggot. Make sure your clothes are clean and keep western standards of personal hygiene. Don't eat that spicy swill. Bust your ass and learn something useful, not just for a degree. Be proud of who you are but shun all the shit that you hate about it. Be the best you can be and don't let some Larping faggot on here make you feel like you're less.

at least there are droves of liberal european white women for you to have one night stands with. just start traveling to the different backpacker destinations and you will drown in light pink pussy, i've seen it happen

But you can poo whenever you want, that's the very definition of freedom.
>putting your pants down
>squatting in the designated shitting street
>feeling the breeze in your balls
>taking a dump looking at the moon
You just don't appreciate what you have Pajeet

>Indians
>Beta

Dude when we go alpha the world calls us heartless savages, that's the level of violence we can unleash, be glad that Indians have patience.

Organize with people for whatever excuse. Take part in future planning. Have goals, work towards them. The wealth of nations isn't built in a lifetime, but the wealth of (you) could be.

pretend to be hawaiian

its funny how india made a little containment area to place all its psychopaths and named it pakistan

That would need to have happened for that to be a thing

I'm sorry you had to grow up in a household where you saw that every night

Shitting in a plastic bucket isn't that much of an upgrade to be honest.

Start burning temples

Happened in Bangladesh and in Kashmir, you probably didn't hear about it because we bury news very well, Indian army loves genociding Mudslimes.

You need to understand that, a pussy is a pussy wherever you go. A white womans pussy smellz just as bad as a black, indian, asian, or even a bloody eskimo pussy.

You have the capacity to gain everything that life offers you just like every other race out there, so stop being a bitch and do something about your problem.

same except we're being cucked by your government and we have no access to the sea.

m8, sorry to break the news to you, but your army is partly Muslim

Post video proof.

Please, deport pakis and pajeets.

Or at least yt link.

Underrated

That must suck for all reincarnaters: the more mud people there will be %wise, the tinier the chance you will be reborn into a worthwhile life.

>says 10% Islamic

At least they don't have a shitty accent and a shit skin and don't steal engineering jobs in Russia.

Statistically speaking, being born poo has the second highest chance in the world

At least you aren't a souless chink who eats dogs

I thought you guys did it for them. lol
How did you do it? Why does the UK government give you visa at all despite you(your country) of being poor and full of terrorists.
They still dont give us visas unless we don't prove them that we are poor and doesn't have history of terrorism, even if most maoists terrorists have immigrated to the US or some western countries. wtf with White people importing terrorists?

Chinks are OK. They're funny lads and have a white skin and a funny accent.

>accent
>accents really matter guise

>shit skin
>skin colour is also important guise, please believe my memes!

>don't steal jerbs
There is no such thing as stealing a job, either you're too retarded to function in a free market or you're not, sorry you need to catch up on about 40 years of capitalism, dickheadov

>leaves shit all over the place at the gym

What's wrong with eating dogs?
Pigs have higher IQs than dogs.

>t. burger who's never left his state

i can't wait til i never have to come back to this hell hole you rubes destroyed

*steps in human feces as a bloated corpse floats down the river*
I see what you mean

Don't worry you will still be reborn a bunch more times (as an indian lmao.)

>How did you do it?
How did I what? Get born in the UK? You'll have to ask my parents that.
Also Pakistan may be poor, but we're not Nepal-poor.
>muh terrorism
Every country with some level of economy suffers terrorism, just another consequence of not being poor. They have mostly controlled it in Pakistan recently though. That's why you need an intelligence service. Another thing your country lacks. (sorry if that's wrong, didn't care enough to check on wikipedia)

fuck off achmed

>gets 1 shot at life
>born as am India
>win reincarnation
>reborn as what your karma decides
what is the problem ?

I'm Ethiopian. Stop complaining.

It matters. I'm not afraid that pajeets steal my job, I learned my skills as hard as Jews do. I'm merely afraid that I'll have to work with people having shitty accents instead of cool English accents. I can get used to the colour of skin though.

Chin up, you couldve been born an Englishman

We dont have terrorists here anymore like your "home" country and we do have SEAsia's most effective intelligence service after RAW.
I asked you because UK government literally gives thousands of visa with east to Pakistanis. But they heavily restrict visas for us. idk why they love your mutilated islamic cocks so much. baka

Imagine how I feel. I'm half pajeet and half bong. So close but so far...

You're not an indian you dumb fuck. You're an east indian.
You fucks won your war against the white man, and turned yourself into shit central.
We lost ours, and therefore get free money in perpetuity. That's the way to go.

Yeah you got fucked, better luck next time

There isn't a more loyal animal than the dog. It's a man's best friend

>mutilated islamic cocks so much
maybe because they're still bigger than yours in spite of the circumcision

>with ease* to Pakistanis

good luck in next life

>be mudslime
>ask for fight for no reason
>cry islamaphobia when defeated
This is why we hate you.

>master of the poo

AM

>1 shot at life
>born in Argentina
I want to kill all the commies in my country

>Pigs have higher IQs than dogs

Da fuck? When did dogs and pigs take IQ tests?

The thing that astonishes me most is that they live in the best country in the world, the UK. They have all the possible amenities of the western world, they have as minorities the special privileges and the special support from the government and as their gratitude for that they blow fuck up stadiums in the UK.

Well atleast you are not a nigger or it's sand equivalent, pajeet.

At least you're not poor.
Having internet access is the greatest gift to any man.

all pakis are 5 foot 6 and 9 stone weaklings

Don't lie to him

>they
No "we" don't. Just like all russians aren't those fuckheads who cut the heads of toddlers. They do seem to all be low-IQ niggers, going off what I see on Sup Forums every day.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4902488/Russian-carries-baby-s-head-streets.html

Same with niggers in the US. What's up with these low IQ retards? We can blame Islam and its indoctrination from their childhood for muds. That's logical.
But American niggers get everything whites get in the US, same food, same education, same law, same religion etc but still they segregate themselves and create problems.

Wet wipes, bitch titty.

lol. that's the malnourished ones that Blair and friends let in after 1997. the ones like me, not so much.

kill urself, indians are disgusting.

>no access to sea
Don't be a landlocked country in the Himalayas you dumb mountain chink

you call 4.66% a huge chunk?
>Pakistani education

Underrated

>thinks I care enough to go into statistics instead of just triggering pajeets and making them cry ganges tears

ex fucking dee

Anyway, Muslims create their own state and culture on top of a host's state and culture. You don't accept the Christian European values but want them to accept yours.

Cries about being Indian, meanwhile applies for H1B Visa and replaces 2 American IT workers for $4 an hr and stays in 'merica.

Alternative: stays in India to provide Shit tier x-box support to stupid American and fucks with them out of frustration because he's still in India while Chad complains his X-box isn't warming tortillas correctly.

Messi is god , feel happy desu .

>Make them cry
Here take this , pakipoo
news18.com/news/india/jaish-e-muhammads-kashmir-chief-pakistan-national-khalid-killed-in-baramulla-encounter-1540771.html

>thinks i care about what happens in some paki backwater
we have our sights aimed higher, piss-drinker

>1 post by this id
ffs this is slide thread .

>get one shot at life
>survive the birth canal
shit now i have to do things

Stfu pakipoo .
you and your colony of USA you call your country , will perish . We will kill your brothers and other pigs and eat their babies for breakfast.

Well done and close as a backup but not quite the freshness of Japan or a based Bidet or small bidet shower.
>Freshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Also acceptable is having a shower immediately after.

>bitch titty.
Slut cunty?

>Cucked by your government
You mean the $1 billion and other shekels we give you now and then ?

Bro i got this:
U wot m8?

There's simple question about you. Why there's no pajeets and pakis in the British Grime and British Rap? There're only chavs and niggers. It means that you can't integrate into the British culture, can't booze and have fun with Europeans.

mate you can't even produce any legendary fast bowlers.

nigger you steal our villages and rivers
our only source of petroleum import is you, all of our vehicles are produced by you, our politics revolves around your government. We are basically a n*th state of India at this point.