Are you as smart as Yui?

Are you as smart as Yui?

No.

Considering that is taking me forever to learn to play the guitar I say no.

those arent too bad, mid-high school level maths

although desu i probably couldnt do them now after so many years :/

>those arent too bad, mid-high school level maths
>mid-high school level maths
>level maths
>maths

wtf is a maths m8

British English?

Same

I don't really get how can you go from failing to getting perfect score. On the other hand I've never really studied for tests. Still seems unrealistic.

Am I as emotionally intelligent as her? No.
But am I smarter than her on a more traditional level? Also no.

>anime
>unrealistic

Life is just full of surprises, isn't it?

Some teachers/professors just use test questions with different numbers for all of their in-class examples and homework.

>they still get it wrong because they don't homework

That's me haha

i never was good at math so no

Im so jelous of countries that have math tests like this . My shithole fellows the french educational system . So our math tests in middle and high school were in general 1-4 papers full of huge algebra and geometry exercises full of connected questions . So if you fuck up , you get fucked up. And you dont do the work on the test papers but on blank papers because the answers are long as fuck

look up websites that show step by step solution for hw problems then.

Maybe not. I would never learn to play guitar as fast as she did. I never had problems with algebra though.

What is the primitive of sinus power 6 smart boy

cos + 6x + c
But I said algebra, I suck at everything beyond that.

Lol now thats wrong as fuck its more complex than that .

>What is the primitive of sinus power 6 smart boy
Wat?

I accidentally learned guitar just about as fast as she did in a high school band I was forced to join to avoid failing.

So maybe?

Tehe~

I have a lot of potential but I spend all my time posting on Sup Forums, watching anime, and playing video games.

Why do Japanese circle correct answers? And are all tests out of 100?

Here is how you do sinus power 4 same shit for power 6

I'm good at math but my Japanese is bad therefor I can't solve this.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

I thought sin power 6 was Sin + 6. The wonders of being an ESL.

She learned the guitar so fast what the actual fuck.

Lol your answer is still a bit wrong it
-cos x plus 6x plus c

She's what we call an "idiot savant"

Guitar is an easy instrument.
More so if you just play buttrock.

I'll let it slide. It's not too immersion-breaking, and the rest of the series is fun.

>Guitar is an easy instrument.
No it isn't. I learned to play it. I know.

>idiot savantplay
>noun idiot sa·vant \ˈē-ˌdyō-sä-ˈväⁿ, or same as idiot and savant for respective sing and plural forms\
>Popularity: Top 30% of words
>Definition of idiot savant
>plural idiots savants play \-ˌdyō-sä-ˈväⁿ(z)\ or idiot savants \-ˈväⁿ(z)\

>1: a person affected with a mental disability (as autism or mental retardation) who exhibits exceptional skill or brilliance in some limited field (as mathematics or music) —called also savant

>2: a person who is highly knowledgeable about one subject but knows little about anything else

>Piano is an easy instrument
ftfy

>Utan is an easy instrument

ftafy

It's normal to think it isn't if it's your only instrument, but comparatively speaking it's on the easy side.
I't doesn't help that unless you want to play jazz you most probably don't even need to know music theory to play it, just memorize chords and scales.

Yeah overall piano is also on the easy side, although synchronizing both hands is trickier than in guitar.

>tfw literally can't play guitar because fingers wont move like they're supposed to
I prefer drums anyway but it's sort of frustrating

Sure, you can use tabs, but at the end of the day learning how to play on the level that's implied in K-On is far beyond what the average newbie could learn in a month or three - and Yui picks that up in about a week.

Well just beacuse guitar is on the easy side of instruments doesn't mean it's actually "easy" per se.
It depends on the person but to get a good level at any instrument you need dedication and hard work.

From what I remember all that's implied is that she has perfect ear and great technique but other than that she could've just memorized all she needs.
In fact, it fits more with her character if she does everything by feeling and doesn't know anything about scales.

Delete this

post moar or sauce, i want to know what happen after seeing this posted for the nth time

Lurk moar fagget.

>he can't recognize the artstyle
You're missing out in a lot of fun stuff.

Reminder: Rikka made a 50 on this test. You are smarter than Rikka, right, Sup Forums?

...no

Same, except I can't into calculus or higher.

I majored in maths and cs, I think I'm fine.

This should be an easy warm up problem for you guys to get your brains working. Why don't you come up to the board and solve it for us, user?

You don't 'make' a score. You get, or receive one. Jesus.

Isn't this elementary shool level? Cmon man.

there are no instructions.

Yep. Nothing presented in this thread is really hard.

Is there a dumb kyoani girl

It would help if the test actually said what needs solving. I mean it's common sense that it's solve x but there's no instructions at all

Every question is the same shit. How could she get 50 but not 90 or 100?

Not understanding exponents or some shit.

the instructions are to simplify. You can't find the zeroes (solve for x) because they aren't equations (no = sign anywhere).

You poor bastard.

I'd be able to 100 it, yeah.

I mean, assuming that I get a decent amount of time to solve it and check my scores. If you only get, say, 10 minutes then it's not so simple.

Even I can do that and I'm fucking terrible at maths.

Just simplify? What is this? That's not even math

>just memorize chords and scales

Like every instrument? Learning to play at a basic level is pretty equal across the board. the only big limitations for beginners are physical, getting used to the strings, having the lungs required for wind instruments, arms and legs for drums etc

This is 7th grade math

Are you as smart as Homu?

Sorry if this is off topic but what's a good sub group for K-On? I'm planning to marathon it in August. Pic unrelated.

Whatever has the highest seeds on nyaa.se

FERMAT'S

My number theory is pretty weak right now and induction might be a pain. On another note, the US math system is a joke, I didn't prove shit until University.
Sage for sage.

muh little theorem.

>all these eggheads in this thread

>don't try
>get low grade
>try
>get good grade
magic

Atheisim just ruined humanity?

pray the gay away!

don't study, it's satanic!

math is satanic!

pray to god or go to hell!

I've never gotten a 100% in Math class.

The only reason she is really good at the guitar is because she fucking loves the thing. She cant stop playing it.

If you practice something you dont love doing. The of course you are not going to improve as much