I can finally die Sup Forums

I can finally die Sup Forums..

What is this horseshit?
Underneath his mask is supposed to be another mask.

The lastest Naruto Shippuden episode m8.

I thought they changed it to boruto now

Manga readers have known this for years, get with the times man

OH MY GOD HES SO FUCKING HOT

His mouth is too wide.

his face is like 8 lines how can you find that hot

That's what the hubbab was about?

I guess he only had that mask because he thought it was cool

well I'm, satisfied with this outcome
it could've been a lot worse

The anime is still going, with filler after filler. Probably to give enough time for that even by Naruto standards fuck-awful Boruto manga to produce enough material to justify a new anime series, which then they'd also load full of filler.

Last autumn when I quit watching, they were basically expanding on everyone's dreamworlds, which seemed like an actually genuinely interesting idea. Of course they only did a few of them, then made Tsunade's one a shitty fanfiction of Jiraiya's she read in her dream within that dreamworld, and apparently that went on for months on end and skipped out on the rest.

According to the threads there was also a new arc about why Itachi is even more perfect than shown thus far, and currently there is some horseshit flashback filler about Kaguya, then the Sage's children (who somehow magically have signature techniques suspiciously like the Rasengan and Chidori).

Why does Kakashi wear a mask again?

>slowpoke.jpg

This shit has been shown last year

It's been going back and forth between canon and filler lately, with the next two episodes being canon. This week's is also canon but as an adaptation of a side story.

>then the Sage's children (who somehow magically have signature techniques suspiciously like the Rasengan and Chidori).
Studio pierrot didn't even tried to be creative it's just Hashirama vs Madara rip off.

Is this canon or is it filler shit?

I thought this is just a fanart, no idea that it's canon.

Lets talk about asspulls and power ups

>Rebirth seal released
>Byakugou V.1
>Byakugou V.2
>Byakugou final stage
>Byakugan
>Sharingan
>Sage mode
>Rinnegan
>Mangekyo Sharingan
>Kyuubi mode(bijuu mode 2)
>Skeletal Susanno
>Humanoid Susanno
>Armored Susanno
>Perfect Susanno
>Kyuubi sage mode
>Kyuubi Kurama mode
>The 4th knows how to go on kyuubi mode
>The 4th know how to go on sage mode
>8 Gates
>Curse mark Susanoo
>Susanoo fuse with kurama
>izanami
>Dragon sage mode
>rinne sharingan
>Jesus mode
>Jesus Susanoo
>Jesus Kurama

this is all filler so it's not his face. look at that crappy animation

filler, in manga there's never shown his face.

this is joke.

To look cool, obviously.

also see

MUH. Did he end up with anyone? Haven't touched this garbage in ages.

Read somewhere that it was to hide his face because of the shame his dad brought into the family by failing a mission and committing sudoku. If that was ever true it got retconned when kid Kakashi was shown wearing the mask while his dad was still alive.

Because he looks like his dad and he wanted to become his own man.

>I can finally die
About fucking time

Of the few things I recognise on that list, the Byakugan is clearly on a far lesser powerlevel, and it's much more down to earth in what it does than anything else.
It lets you see shit much better, and relying on that, you can then train yourself to take advantage of it and develop cool ass fighting tech. Not nearly the same as magic eyeballs that double as flamethrowers, let you have a chakra gundam or allow you to manipulate gravity.

Like Haku's ice stuff or other special elements, so long as it doesn't reduce the character to a mere vessel for the magic organ/ability, it is simply a special power/powerup, and is perfectly acceptable.

Something like the 8 Gates is more debatable, but still the character has to train their ass off for it, have to own the powerup. The power increase with each gate seems magnitudes greater each time, which is kind of bullshit and allows powerlevels to slide much too high, but other than that it is pretty good.

By Kyuubi mode, do you mean the initial red and 4+ cloak mode or the later chakra cloaks? Because the latter ones are cheap bullshit, yeah, but I would not be too hard on relying on the Bijuu to the extent Bee does, for instance.
It sure as fuck costs a lot to the user.

Holy fuck

10/10

>No buck teeth
>No big lips

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Why dies he still have his saringan

>posting the shoop version

ITT
people trying to ruse and people pretedning to get rused

>chiseled chin
>Mole
>lazy eyes
>thin nose

My dream man, Sup Forums

He's my husbando and he can spooge in me anytime

I really liked the whole Hagoromo backstory

b-but user, itachi is perfect

he's best mom!

What's that number 6 symbol on his shoulder?

No one cared who he was before he put on the mask

Will of fire symbol

ANBU Corps tattoo.

Canon. This is old news.

fuck off narutards

In lieu of anything interesting lately I'm considering watching up to the beginning of the timeskip again.

For you.

oh shi
when does this happened?

Mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole mole

It's canon. It's an adaptation of a manga movie tie-in

Why was the animation this ep superb?

What chapter?

holy mole

How old is he supposed to be anyway?

40 year old virgin

30-31 by this point, iirc.

its been a while
how have you been?