91 Days

How would you talk yourself out of this one, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=skENBG1FcQw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone?

Have a pity bump with the preview

youtube.com/watch?v=skENBG1FcQw&feature=youtu.be

Looks like the Friendship route is finally starting.

Cool, no surprise there.

>ywn attend an Italian birthday party

I'd shake my chakra and use the power of words to convince him to commit sudoku.

Episode 3 diagram from 91days.family/world/

No talking, just kill the guy before he kills you.

I will still never get over these fucking names.

Is episode already out? Off to watch it.
>No fanservice
>No harem
>No asspulls
>No shounen shitty writing
As a result we have this thread

I'm glad I'm not Italian. I don't think I'd be able to take this show seriously.

No. It hasn't even aired yet.

Thanks user

I seriously hope they are just nicknames and not their actual names.

Oh, yeah. I forgot about that possibility.

I've missed the last two weeks of this anime season for personal reasons. Should I catch up to this series? I wasn't too impressed with the first episode. Is the story good or is it just another Joker Game?

Watch 2nd episode and ten ask again.

2nd episode took a surprising turn that no one would have guessed.

I wish people would stop asking the same "is it another Joker game" question over and over again. Watch and decide for yourself.

It's not like we can see into the future if it's going to be another Joker Game or not.

subs soon

last week's first thread died before subs came out

Alright, I'll keep that in mind for future weeks.

Episode finished airing, 1 hour for subs. We need to make the thread later next week.

This episode looked rougher than usual. Is Shuka already dying?

DRR looked even worse.

Dead thread. Dead budget.

>not watching Re:Zero
pleb.

>not shitposting in the correct thread
moron

Wasn't all this some user's work?

;_;

More like 91 Gays.

The colorful chart with all families and characters is user's work but the episodic diagrams are from the official site. I translated and edited it, though. The original is in Japanese (pic related).

So, gangster Lelouche is only holding back from killing Nero to find out who was the fourth person who attacked his family right?

Thanks, user.

He needs to rise up the ranks to get in a position where he can take out the don. Killing the don's son is not going to do him any favors to that end even if he can frame someone else for it.

its pretty

>That fucking music when they ran him over.
Holy shit I was dying.

Honestly for an original this show is really good so far, The pacing flows nicely.

Maybe but honestly the way the show is heading so far I think he'll let Nero live because they become close friends yadda yadda, I hope I'm wrong though.

I'm pretty sure no one is going to let him in the family if he returns without Nero. Killing him right now would be stupid, and I'm sure Angelo isn't that impulsive.

Cute.

Great episode.
Wish the threads weren't dead though.

Who was the driver?

It could be worse. There are plenty of threads even deader than this one.

The 4th killer is obviously the writer, right? That's why he left himself out of the letter.

Gorillath the old testament giant.
Man I like this show a lot

They're laying the "Frate is your brother" foreshadowing a bit thick

I really like some of the backgrounds.

I must have missed it then? When did they foreshadow it? I'm pretty sure one doesn't just magically grow freckles.

He also doesn't look anything like him from the childhood photo.

I wish Nero would juggle for me

The backgrounds are so good. The only negative is that they make that ugly ass CG car stand out even more.

I wish, at least it would be more interesting.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Is this the big guy they were searching for?

What the fuck is wrong with his shoulder?

My sides during this entire episode.

God damned mexicans

I was thinking this too.

Nero might be a legit name inspired by a powerful emperor, but Fango is totally something made up to make you sound cool

The piano track playing when they ran Goliath over with the car killed me

I really wish this had some of the Baccano! staff.

At least then I could try selling it to acquaintances that it's a pseudo sequel without the immortals.

Fango means mud in Italian. I'm hoping they're nicknames as well, otherwise there's a guy called Band-Aid.

Everyone dropped when Vanno died.

All walls start with a foundation of mud

The cutest.

It's just a shounen set in the prohibition era. If you want something more realistic then it's no good.

Somebody has been watching spaghetti Western

I don't know alcohol. I'm guessing this moment means it has a high alcohol content, but what does that mean for the taste? Like how would it be described? More bitter?

More burning

Burning alcohol will lower the liquid content of the drink, condensing the flavours to make the drink's taste richer and deeper. In the recipe for a Flaming Doctor Pepper, the burning caramelises the taste of the amaretto, and gives the drink its signature flavour.

Setting things on fire makes them warmer, right? If you're drinking the flaming liquid on its own and not mixing it into a larger drink, lighting it is a good way to heat your drink up. When served as an after-dinner drink, Italians often light their snifters of Sambuca for a few seconds. In addition to enriching the flavour, as discussed above, the warmth of the drink makes for the perfect finale to your Carbonara-eating extravaganza. Just blow the flames out before the drink gets so hot you burn yourself.

true dat, I actually started re-watching Baccano because of this.

They were testing to see if it was the real deal,made with ethanol
If it was made with methanol,it'd burn orange and probably taste like shit

The wall just got 100000000000 feet taller.

They shouldn't have messed with boss nigger

>and probably taste like shit
It would be literal poison.

That was Cowboy Bebop tier episode

What a weird fucking episode. I was very entertained, but I wasn't prepared for the tonal shift.

taste would be the least of your concerns user

This fucking guy.

You can always counter methanol poisoning by drinking more ethanol

This show really mellowed out. Currently a 6/10 and it'll probably stay that way.

Not always, just once.

That new episode was pretty comfy

BIG MEXICO was also cool as fuck

>giant 2h machete Mexican samurai

lmao Japan

I hate how that is brown when it would be clear liquid. They have not aged it yet in barrels.

holy shit this was bad. It's like they tried to replicate the lighthearted aspect of Bebop or Champloo but failed. Dual wielding Mexican golliath, I don't even know. at least the show had always been somewhat bad so I'm not terribly disappointed.

>Rewatching the 1st episode
>Tons of canned pineapples in his room
>Pile of stolen wallets under his bed

You can even see the 4th guy poke his head out of the car when Angelo runs out of the house.

>Sentences not capitalized
This triggers my autism.

Even though it's likely because they hadn't thought it through, I could imagine distillers adding color to make their stuff appear fancier.

RIP Nick.

I'm not sure how recent the invention of the caramel colouring (e150) is but I'd imagine when testing your shit you wouldn't use it.

Why are people so bothered by the names? Anime has characters named random nip words all the time.

I think that would make the most sense. He was probably also the driver. It might also be someone else who wasn't involved, but knew about what happened and stands to profit from the current don being taken out.

Your taste is shit senpai
This was the best episode so far

They also namedrop Nero so you know his friend is also one on the hitlist in episode 1, so the "twist" in episode 2 was foreshadowed but nobody picked up on it beforehand.

>but failed
Says you.

>rating
Subscribed to your blog.

My money's on Ronaldo being the 4th person.

He seems to be about the same age as Nero and Vanno so he could've been there. Plus ,since he just married into the Vanetti family he'd be next in line the be the Don with Nero and Vincente out of the way.

Eh I doubt it's someone from outside the family

but who the fuck is his father's friend?

is it don Orco?

>Pssh nothing personnel pupper.

They could be lying about being a friend of the father to make MC feel more comfortable.

>he didn't burn the letter
>keeps it with him
>pulls it out when Nero is still around

I thought he was smarter than this.

This is more slice of life than edgy muh revenge than I was expecting. I'm fine with this.