DRUMPF BTFO

DRUMPF BTFO

twitter.com/halltoons/status/917380028836573184

Why is the left homophobic?

That's pretty homophobic.

The Left are so fixated on sex and sexual acts. No wonder most perversion arises out of their party.

>the leftist projectionist: the post

Uhm nope.

We know you broflakes have fragile egos and get triggered by same sex couples so we are using images of your 'god emperor' engaging in same sex intercourse to piss you off.

Stay mad

What's that strange black haze surrounding Trump?

oh look, a hollyweird office

so is trump the first gay president? whats wrong with that? wow this is actually offensive and is triggering me

no just checked his twitter and all of his liberal friends are asking him to take it down because it's homophobic haha

It doesn't make anyone mad though, it's just vulgar and childish.
And yes it is somewhat homophobic in lefty faggot land

Well I'm gay myself and I'm not offended personally.

You sound mad, so mission accomplished for us :)

>.02 shekels deposited to your account

Do I? I'm really not.
Whatever makes you happy I suppose, delusions always were your boy's strong suit

>getting yo dick sucked
>gay
The only gay nigga is the bitch nigga witg the cock in they mouth

my god, liberals are fucked

This is the power of the left's meme power? They have no nuance, they are blunt as a nigger's nose. They also painted themselves into a corner, all I heard about this is that its homophobic and offensive and needs to be taken down!

Liberals are fucked

>"gay people are unnatural and a fit subject for mockery and derision"

I thought...you guys liked fags?

liberals hate niggers and fags, they just use them as tools.

>take a knee reference going over right winger's heads

The joke is lost on humorless conservatives it seems.

going over our heads? nigger its so obvious its painful. You suck. I dont mind shills coming here and shilling it up as long as its funny and pushes us to improve. You people are losers, gtfo, and make room for funny faggots

Uhm yes.

Leftists are hypocrites. It's interesting to watch how this trait leads them to stab each other's backs.

I LOVE this NFL crap, niggers in tight pants who touch each others asses FAGGOTS VS a bunch of cucky FLAGGOTS who only live vicariously through superhero movies while wearing a jersey with a niggers name on the back. And THIS is the BEST the Cucknited States of Jewmerica has to offer? Realty TV style drama news?? What a JOKE! At least it's all coming to an end.

I thought it was okay to be gay by liberals? Why are they all of a sudden tossing it about like an insult?

Liberals are now homophobic. Crazy.

Somebody "fix" this Comic and send it back to him
That gets them the most pissed